It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radicals storm Nudist Swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: maddy21

Sounds staged and more a premise to see if Bill Murray would show up to drain the pool... likely not a baby Ruth if the acting was good enough.

The reason I say this is because it sounds contrived the only people I have ever heard in my life ever say "Allahu Akbar" are those mocking it.

Perhaps a fault of limited experience... but a bunch of moralists no matter the label crashing a consensual event are just simply assholes. Religion or ethnicity thereof moot.

All I read is you are sheltered.

Get out more. The world is not on your tv.

bold for clarity.

So then i presume by your statement you have personally witnessed a radical scream allahu akbar and then go on to discriminate women and children and or go and kill some infidels ?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Way to keep those imaginary hells alive making one here and now by continuing to help and add fuel by being such a vigilant keeper of such flames.

Speaking does nothing about what has already occurred except fan those flames, people that it directly affected have already handled it in the moment it arose and the experience of it occurring has passed, and the police and officials are doing their jobs as they are recommended to do.

Blows out the candle... feel free to light it again I'm not scared of the dark but don't expect to see me again if you do.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

These people aren't Germans simply because they have citizenship, likewise I do not become Japanese by simply being born in Japan. Stop with the relativism!

You say crime hasn't risen? I seriously doubt that, Sweden may be smaller than Germany but they both share the same problems because of this immigration and the instances of rape has risen by 1400%. So I'm pretty sure that there's evidence that crime has risen. This is as obvious as it gets, maybe you should check how biased that source of yours is. It's not beyond the government to falsify statistics either, they do it all the time in Sweden.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

These people aren't Germans simply because they have citizenship, likewise I do not become Japanese by simply being born in Japan. Stop with the relativism!

Really !...so what are they then ?...are they simply the color they were born ?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They are of [insert ethnicity here] descent, they are simply living in Germany.

Being German is more than some artificial construct that can be applied to anyone simply because of their geographical location. It's blood, history, shared ancestry and culture.. It's being part of a people that has been uniquely shaped by the environment they have been living in for thousands and thousands of years. It's being an intimate part of the folk soul. These people aren't part of the Germanic folk soul. They are aliens in Europe. They aren't even Germans culturally let alone ethnically or racially.

No Japanese person would ever consider me Japanese simply because I moved there.. They haven't been poisoned by relativistic notions in the same way that Europeans have. They are distinct and they see themselves as such too. The same goes for Germans and Swedes, it doesn't matter how many times leftist ideologues proclaim the relativistic nature of everything, it doesn't change the underlying reality. Designations are somewhat arbitrary, but what they try to describe is very real.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

That was a very detailed way of explaining your phobia.....

edit on 28-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

beautifully said. Can not agree more here.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You're sure there's evidence to justify your fear? Go ahead and present it!

And yes, a german citizenship is a german citizenship. That's the law, no relativism involved. You're talking about failed integration and on that note I obviously agree with you. Nothing a change in politics couldn't solve though.
You say my source is biased? Which one? Either you're to lame to put something up, which might explain why you keep sticking to xenophobia instead, or you're simply unable to find anything in support of your fantasy.
Eugenics is nothing more than vulgar surperstition and I don't see any reason not to giggle away that kind of BS. Lies are just lies and you're simply full of it. Measure the physical dimensions of my head if you like, but that wouldn't be a debate based on facts either.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Nothing a change in politics couldn't solve though.

I think that ship has sailed on that moment when Merkel said.."refugees welcome !!!".

There is no way back now...the migrants are not leaving. And I predict that it will be extremely difficult to deport those who have not been given an asylum.

Any political decision they make now...can only make things worse for us or for the migrants. Tighter controls, more snooping, more liberties taken away. There is no way to go back from this snowball.

Grab your socks and wait for the epilogue.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
What the hell happened to vigilante justice? I remember a day when "the neighborhood watch group" would get together and "take care of the problem".

They ARE the neighborhood watch now

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

You better do some research on that. Years ago the EU warned all member states about the impending refugee crisis due to the lack of funds in various sectors. The EU wasn't fit for this task and that's what created problems for a while. But they've slept through all warnings and decided to went the neoliberal route for the profits. Which is precisely what we see now, as this 'refugee wave' has been thoroughly capitalized.

www.themigrantsfiles.com...
edit on 28-7-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That was a very detailed way of explaining your phobia.....

That was a very cheap way of trying to silence opposition to your religious belief in social constructionism. Care to argue your case or is cheap ad hominems the extent of your repertoire?

Phobia is pathological by the way, my fears are a rational response any truly thinking individual would have and it is grounded in reality.

You want to talk about phobias, how about we talk about your phobia? Your phobia of reality. You seem pathologically afraid of acknowledging it.. perhaps you should be on medication.

The various ideologies originating in the Frankfurt school can (like Marxism and psychoanalysis) be considered pseudosciences with theories that cannot be falsified. Often not replying to the factual arguments of critics, the critics are instead often analyzed with the theories and declared to be sick or having hidden motives (ad hominem).

Oh wow.. it's like someone wrote a book about you guys.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

You're wrong. Will you admit this fact now?

German citizenship does not make someone a German, this isn't an arbitrary designation but maybe Americans are wont to believe that kind of thing seeing as they largely lack real roots. It would be disingenuous to project that lack of roots on others though.

Eugenics? Oh, is this where you simply invent things I've said to make a straw man argument? No one except you mentioned eugenics. But if we're going to be honest there is no way you can actually believe in evolution and not believe in eugenics since all that is needed for eugenics to actually work is the existence of evolution. I love it when liberals deny science that contradicts their ideology yet accuses Christians of doing the same, you guys only selectively believe in evolution. If it conflicts with your ideology you instantly start denying it.

Do you even really know what eugenics is? I don't think you do.. no one denies the validity of the concept of eugenics you know. The opposition to it is moral not scientific.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

From your link:

Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

Same here in Germay, also roughly 30% of all Germans have a history of sexual abuse. Comparing actual numbers with those from 1975 is a strange fallacy, as many abuses weren't even reported at that time. But I'm sure it looks awesome on a spreadsheet....

Report: refugees have not increased crime rate in Germany

no one denies the validity of the concept of eugenics you know.

And yet here I am, spoiling your eugenicorns in pseudo-science. Let's talk facts again, will ya?
Also, mind the gap in that 'source' of yours. I wouldn't take Gatestone seriously.

The Gatestone Institute has pumped out reams of dangerous anti-Muslim propaganda, and its ties to UK groups deserve close scrutiny.

Alternet
edit on 28-7-2016 by PublicOpinion because: added Alternet article

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I suppose you want to ignore all those thousands of cases where the rapists are acknowledged as being immigrants? The public rapes at musical festivals? We know these immigrants are guilty of far more instances of rape than the natives. And of course this conclusion is fairly obvious since these people don't even really see women as anything but inferior objects. We know they view women in this way, we know they play games where they gang rape women, we know of the thousands of stories of rapes by immigrants being reported. We know all these things and yet you're naive enough to suggest that there's no problem?

Many countries do keep such statistics and time and time again they show the same thing. You act like some of these rape victims do, the liberal ones that don't even want to report the crime because they're afraid it would reflect badly on Muslims. You're acting like someone suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Good luck with that.

In what World would that even happen? The type of brainwashing that would have a victim of rape make excuses for the culprit would have to be QUITE EXCEPTIONAL. Think about that... really think about that and what it says about the intellectual climate in Europe. This is a continent where otherwise feminists are predisposed to consider men looking at women some kind of sexual assault.

You have obviously been brainwashed. There is no other way to look at it. You're like a codependent woman in a violent relationship. You're wholly incapable of looking at this objectively, your whole attitude regarding this whole thing is based around making endless excuses.

And yet here I am, spoiling your eugenicorns in pseudo-science. Let's talk facts again, will ya?

Oh really? Because you didn't even make a single comment about eugenics.. not in this reply nor in any other. The only thing you actually wrote regarding eugenics was you accusing me of speaking about it.. which I didn't even do.

Are you really acting like you're spoiling some comment of mine that is entirely your own invention now? You don't even seem to know what eugenics is you ignorant little child.

What a surprise that you would be willing to suspend your disbelief selectively like this specifically to believe the reports coming from the government that confirms the perspective of your ideology. Governments that actively cover up all kinds of situations regarding immigration, that has an agenda of mindlessly pushing the same policies of immigration no matter what happens and no matter how destructive it is. Let me teach you about critical thinking here, trusting in the information coming from a source that is this ideologically attached to a policy and an ideology is naive in the extreme.

www.express.co.uk...

I guess it depends on who you want to believe.. and we know these crimes and these rapes happen. We know these people attack ambulances with stones, we know these people attack even police with stones, and we know these people riot and burn cars and schools routinely. So to actually believe those propaganda sources you have been conditioned to believe you would have to ignore all these real cases.. you would have to ignore reality and that's what you're doing here.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: maddy21

And Merkal been no were in site the last week.

The bitch has taken one of the most prosperous and socially stable countrys in the world and completely wrecked it, then walked off.

Well, she was born in communist east Germany...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The number of crimes involving violence, sexual attacks, property theft and narcotic offences, will rise, according to the paper of the North Rhine-Westphalian department of the interior whose 'Immigration' project involves both individual states and central government.

Of course they will, just look at the increase of right-winger violence in recent years. They didn't present an exclusive study regarding migration only, did they? Why should any Interior Minister do so?
That Express artice? Hyperbole, clickbait, business models. Welcome to the era of mediaincompetence! Mind your sourc.... whatever.

Yes, there's potential for more hate in this society. On that we do agree, not so much on other things.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Of course you would be quick to deflect and blame right wing violence, that's what the government and their propaganda media tells you to do. Neglecting the reality that right wing violence if anything is a response to what could only be described as a low intensity conflict with the people and the state.

These people are burning our schools, raping our women, beating our people, attacking children and women, throwing rocks at police and ambulance.. This is the response to the overwhelmingly positive attitude and welcoming spirit that Western people have collectively extended to these people. In many ways they have been given certain special privileges, the media has conspired to not report ethnicity or pretending that Caucasian Swedes were behind their crimes, they also get to jump to the first of queues when searching for apartments, various types of affirmative action in a tolerant society with no prior history of abuse. Even police let these people go in many incidences, the media will endlessly deflect and pretend that the immigration is anything but a slow disaster on the path to sectarian violence and third World status. It will call anyone that even pretends to disagree with their blatant disregard for reality a right wing racist and a screaming bigot. And their whole leftist concept of far right is defined by and hinges specifically on whether if they accept limitless immigration or not, which of course has nothing to do with left or right wing. It's just the enemy that the government and their puppet media have designated for people to blame and dislike.

Haven't you thought of this? That you are saying exactly the same thing that the government and the media tells you to? I'm gonna give you some sound advice. If you live in a World where the ruling classes and the networks they operate in behaves like virtual crime syndicates maybe you ought to question yourself when you end up agreeing with and keep repeating the exact same arguments that the media and governments that they control do. Think hard about that one, that's a a keeper, mighty big coincidence isn't it? You ought to question your rulers when they start creating problems and pretending like they are just bumbling idiots. You people want to pretend like these people are just randomly f*cking things up like this for no reason. This criminal cabal that control so many aspects of our reality? That's the people you want to agree with? You want to ignore their modus operandi and you want to choose to believe that this is random chance, or happenstance. Or that people living in that proverbial World of machiavellian games aren't playing games with the public, that these people are just utter fools and not just the faces of shadowy networks working behind the scenes, that these people are not following specific long time agendas, that they don't purposely create problems so they can present you with their awfully convenient and coincidentally totalitarian and Machiavellian solutions.. You really, really ought to question your beliefs when you end up agreeing with what their controlled outlets are conditioning you to think.

That's it, nothing more, nothing less. It's that simple, I'm too tired to argue with someone that will not acknowledge this reality. This is what happens, it's childish and naive to believe that these people don't play geopolitical games, that they actually care about the people. They don't care. At all! I'm tired of people acting like conditioned parrots, parroting the media and the government. This evidence is out there, it has been "de-occulted", the truth is already out there. It has been revealed and everyone that has the internet can see it in plain view out there.

But people subconsciously feel that acknowledging the beast for what it is collectively would be like alerting the beast to the fact that you are fully aware of its criminal nature, which might prompt an attack. When the jig is up, when all of the people know.. You think they're gonna relinquish that power peacefully? Oh, no. They will viciously defend it with power if they have to. This is just a matter of time now. When enough people recognise the beast for what it is it will have to go for broke in trying to enslave us. This is what people fear, this is what people subconsciously or even consciously fear. They don't want to attract the attention of the beast and they want to pretend that if they can just ignore it long enough it will go away. That's not likely, because we're not dealing with single individual people out there acting entirely of their own volition. That is the belief of a child, it's simply not how things work on the global political stage. The mainstream narrative completely ignores this very apparent fact.

This is similar to the people's initial reaction to the mafia in the US, it was a conspiracy theory.. people didn't believe in some secret shadowy criminal network. This mainstream interpretation of how the nature of this power plays out on a level of global politics that is several tiers higher than the level that the mafia operates at is awfully naive. There is virtually no way that the political system could ever have developed without being exposed to groups like this. It is childish when people believe that this process of Machiavellian criminal monopolising of all aspects of societal power that is inflicted on some cities and neighbourhoods by the mafia hasn't ever been extended to the global business of politics: the highest known echelon of power on this planet. The only difference between the mafia and these people are that they are far mightier, far richer and far older historically as a powerful force on this planet. If you're gonna ignore the plain evidence out there that powerful cabals have always existed at the forefront of power relations in our history it is no use talking with you because you don't even understand the most basic of the dynamics of human power relations. Their sophistication and size may vary but they have always been there in various ways.

Will you acknowledge this very basic aspect of human societies in our history?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If we visit Islamic countries, we are expected to respect their culture and laws. If they cannot reciprocate, then they should leave, without further delay. Knowing the strange 'logic' of the German authorities, they will probably employ migrants to manage the swimming facility in order to solve the problem.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

But they've slept through all warnings and decided to went the neoliberal route for the profits. Which is precisely what we see now, as this 'refugee wave' has been thoroughly capitalized.

from your link..

Our only regret is that the current measurements show that governments keep killing refugees massively by denying them a safe passage to claim asylum in Europe.

and I said...

Any political decision they make now...can only make things worse for us or for the migrants

and I'm sorry...but I dont understand what this means...?

'refugee wave' has been thoroughly capitalized

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

suffering from Stockholm syndrome

aaaaaaah...that's it. Couldnt put my finger on what it was.

It makes sense now.

When you think about it...it's classic. Hollywood type.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join