It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radicals storm Nudist Swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
These people are literally at war with us.. for how long will they be able to get away with this without people waking up? For how long will progressives wring their hands and apologise for these barbarians? They already have the blood of thousands of people on their hands.. All the women being raped in Europe as a consequence of this was raped because of their ignorance and their cowardice!

These people have gone from being naive fools to being utter traitors! They are aiding the very destruction of our civilisation.. we are marching off a cliff here and these people are viciously attacking the very people warning them of danger.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

I dont care who or what people intruding on others are yelling and saying, no matter who they are they need to stfu and give peace a chance...

All the finger pointing turns into gun pointing and then it's generation after generation doing the same thing over and over all over nothing.

Yes nothing... a never ending idiot parade of idiots trying to be top idiots.

The US is not nor has ever been a Christian nation, yet all of this has been made into a world wide holy war of competing idiots wanting to kill each other to get to heaven faster, making this place hell... well it's not hell and sane people are kinda tired of this made up nonsense trying to rule and destroy the world no matter where it's coming from.

I'm not whipped into a frenzy by all the divisions and excuses to keep that sh-t storm going... quickest way to end that war and get to anyones chosen heaven is kiss a bullet themselves so the world can get beyond this nonsense prove your belief right to yourself.

People living in reality have had enough of it, children being used as planned fodder for the next rounds and financially burdened with it don't want it either... people need to wake up and have fun, see the beauty in the world and stop being useful idiots to agendas that don't care about them in the slightest... pulling strings so the sheep goes it's baaaad.

Stop making it bad and it ceases to be bad. Personal choice perpetuates it just as easy as personal choice stops it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
go back to syria if you don't like gorgeous germans !!!!!!

my lord !!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
gorgeous germans !!!!!!

where are they? all I see are fat people with bad hair and weak eye sight.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: maddy21

Sounds staged and more a premise to see if Bill Murray would show up to drain the pool... likely not a baby Ruth if the acting was good enough.

The reason I say this is because it sounds contrived the only people I have ever heard in my life ever say "Allahu Akbar" are those mocking it.

Perhaps a fault of limited experience... but a bunch of moralists no matter the label crashing a consensual event are just simply assholes. Religion or ethnicity thereof moot.

Another reason you may not of heard anyone shout allahu akbar is that its generally followed by gunshots or a rather large explosion.
People who are dead seem to have trouble recounting details

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I welcome them to try that shiz in Australia......Cronulla riots all over again.

We might be racist bigots some of the time but I foresee our entrenched bigotry as a rather handy emotional security blanket should our country follow suit. It simply won't happen here, and if it does it won't be for very long.

It's tough, because I am not one of these racist bigots, I want to help the immigrants who are truly escaping these terrible times.....I feel for them and hate the reasons why this is all happening to begin with.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

gorgeous germans !!!!!!

Do gorgeous people have more value than overweight people with bad hair and poor eyesight?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
What the hell happened to vigilante justice? I remember a day when "the neighborhood watch group" would get together and "take care of the problem".

I remember a day boyfriends, fathers and husbands would knock the crap out of anyone talking to their wives, girlfriends or daughters that way.

Where's the men? Has Germany already become that pussified?

It's partly the pussification of men which gives these Muslim idiots the bravery to do this type of thing. How about they try storming a city pool in Oakland and try the same thing. Oh that's right, they'd be lucky if the walked out with only an ass whooping.
edit on 27-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Sounds staged and more a premise to see if Bill Murray would show up to drain the pool... likely not a baby Ruth if the acting was good enough.

The reason I say this is because it sounds contrived the only people I have ever heard in my life ever say "Allahu Akbar" are those mocking it.

Perhaps a fault of limited experience... but a bunch of moralists no matter the label crashing a consensual event are just simply assholes. Religion or ethnicity thereof moot.

Do you live under a rock or something?

There's video from just last week of Muslims shouting Allaha Akbar at a German funeral.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You go to the wrong nude beaches then.

Try the Black Sea.
edit on 27-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yes so many we can't even count them just estimate them it's called the entire universe. More to life than these stupid feuds 1000s of years old.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

a reply to: savemebarry

I'm speaking of the phraseology itself. Generalizing by assumption I meant nearly all experience... peshaw. I dont really want to go anywhere where a bunch of moralist are running around yelling anything to be honest.

I've experienced such before all through the 80's so um no thanks.

It's a lot worse when they're running around yelling how good their god is, while beheading you.

I think the 80's might have been a little easier on he living part of things.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You would at least have a point if this story would be connected to immigrants, but all of them are Germans. And no way of life has been affected thus far. There's lots of evidence at hand and the police is investigating.

Badegäste bedroht - drei Verdächtige ermittelt

Kinda funny that you blaim Merkel again. Let's put all the hypocrisy involved into context:

Germany is in the midst of what has been dubbed a refugee crisis and a fair number of Germans are so worried about the influx of foreigners that they fall for made-up stories. And, while right-wing violence has shot up recently, there is no evidence to suggest that the crime rate has increased because of the higher number of migrants.

'Hoaxmap' busts rumors about refugees in Germany

Presenting the annual crime report, de Maiziere said politically-motivated crimes by the far-right had risen 35 percent in 2015 to nearly 23,000, the highest level since the government began keeping such statistics in 2001.

Germany registers surge in crimes by right-wing radicals

Now that you whiners blaim Mutti for any act of some retarded (but german) douchebag, why don't we blaim the rise of right-wing violence on her as well?

Comfortly numb, innit?

It is absolutely comfortably numb to those who are blind to what is actually happening. Blissfully ignorant could also be applied.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Great song. Grew up on it many life times ago now.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: masqua
If the nudists had the right to 'Open Carry' while swimming, they would never have been bothered.

Well, they were openly "packing" I guess...

Shall I get my coat?

"Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"What? I'm not even wearing pants!!!
"

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: grainofsand

I've fought naked a couple of times in my life, never fought harder,

There are a few nudist beaches near me

We want to know more
were you drinking buddies with Ollie reed and you know what ATS is like pics or it did not happen with the nudist beaches

Did you just imply that you want to see pictures of a nude guy fighting?

Kinky... Oo

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Hey Germany.

Sounds like you need to borrow some rednecks from the US.

Let's not make this harder than it has to be folks.

Does Hooters still operate an airline?
We could fly a bunch a good ole boys out tomorrow.

Hooters had an airline?

Perhaps they encountered virgin airlines and cancelled each other out

*shakes fist at branson*

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

gorgeous germans !!!!!!

Umm yah, me too...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

I welcome them to try that shiz in Australia......Cronulla riots all over again.

We might be racist bigots some of the time but I foresee our entrenched bigotry as a rather handy emotional security blanket should our country follow suit. It simply won't happen here, and if it does it won't be for very long.

It's tough, because I am not one of these racist bigots, I want to help the immigrants who are truly escaping these terrible times.....I feel for them and hate the reasons why this is all happening to begin with.

It's a matter of time before we have Cronulla pt 2. Even being in Perth at the time, a week later, a bunch of us went to Scarborough beach, as a silent protest. no less than 4 cop cars and 10 or so officers to name check us all and tell us to leave the beach.

and things have not gotten any better since then.. :/ sad as it is.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
What the hell happened to vigilante justice? I remember a day when "the neighborhood watch group" would get together and "take care of the problem".

There is to many of them and to many smartphone camera's around!!

and lets be honest.. you wouldn't be able to give them a quick tap on the nose and a dressing down... they will fight you to the death.. that means you would have too as well...

it then becomes civil war!
edit on 28/7/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/7/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join