It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radicals storm Nudist Swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Source

A gang of radical Muslims has stormed into a German swimming pool yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ and threatening to ‘exterminate’ women for being ‘sluts.’

Nice work Merkel, she might as well have collectively destroyed German Way of life. The only way out of this is to expel every immigrant who does not have a proper documentation.
edit on 27-7-2016 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What boggles my mind is that this is what ISIS said they were going to do, then sent million of military aged men in to these idiotic, naive, welcoming countries that are clearly riddled with guilt about who and what they are.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Germany needs to purge.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Lovely people...

Other witnesses said that the men referred to the bathers as ‘infidels.’ Nonetheless, the Muslim gang were fluent in German.

As result the pool staff called police. However, officers merely checked the men’s identification. There were no reports of any arrests being made. There have been numerous reports of rape and other sex attacks committed by migrants against women and children at public pools in Germany and neighbouring Austria this year.

Fluent in German though.. that's interesting.
edit on 27-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What the hell happened to vigilante justice? I remember a day when "the neighborhood watch group" would get together and "take care of the problem".

Gin
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Another source for this piece of news.

"Incredibly, BDS president Peter Harzheim claimed: 'Often it is the case that women feel sexually harassed by a group of migrants just because they look at them. 'Such situations could be disarmed faster' with migrants as pool attendants.'"

I felt great disgust at people like him who really believes and thinks this will fix the issue. It's like teaching pedophiles to be good kindergarten teachers.

Really sad all this is happening.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello, is anybody in there.. just nod if you can hear me.. is there anyone at home..
Relax
I'll need some information first, Just the basic facts... Can you show me where it hurts?

Oh how comfortably numb we are...

edit on 27-7-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Europeans can be very naive for a very long time until it snaps and when it does it snaps big.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

And Merkal been no were in site the last week.

The bitch has taken one of the most prosperous and socially stable countrys in the world and completely wrecked it, then walked off.

edit on 27-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: etherUFOs
Europeans can be very naive for a very long time until it snaps and when it does it snaps big.

I doubt it. the old ways are new now. it aint vikings at the door, it's welcomed migrants. And they carry invisible holy axes...
edit on 27-7-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

link   
They have difficulty understanding the meaning of the word 'freedom". I mean that seriously. I don't think they comprehend it.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: etherUFOs

Why do you think the UK left the EU.

Too much stupidity.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Why were all those islamophobes swimming?

link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

We are "racist" if we do that. Although I'm up for it

link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Fluent in German though.. that's interesting.

Probably resident Muslims GErman Citizens who turned rogue

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
Another source for this piece of news.

"Incredibly, BDS president Peter Harzheim claimed: 'Often it is the case that women feel sexually harassed by a group of migrants just because they look at them. 'Such situations could be disarmed faster' with migrants as pool attendants.'"

I felt great disgust at people like him who really believes and thinks this will fix the issue. It's like teaching pedophiles to be good kindergarten teachers.

Really sad all this is happening.

I read somewhere too, that many refugees are being hired in airports, as security.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
And Merkal been no were in site the last week.
The bitch has taken one of the most prosperous and socially stable countrys in the world and completely wrecked it, then walked off.

The "bitch" from what i hear has been taking a vacation

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The six men, described as being in their 20s and with beards, spat at women and children because they were swimming in the nude and called all the females 'sluts'.

There are naked children?

Isnt that illegal?

edit on 27-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I read somewhere too, that many refugees are being hired in airports, as security.

Migrants were deliberately brought in to reduce the cost of hiring an employee. A migrant is far more likely to work for 1/4th of the money a Native German would work.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

The six men, described as being in their 20s and with beards, spat at women and children because they were swimming in the nude and called all the females 'sluts'.

There are naked children there too?

Isnt that illegal?

Not in most of Europe.

Children are viewed (rightfully ) as non sexual and so its not a big thing for kids to be naked at beaches and pools.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join