It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radicals storm Nudist Swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: imsoconfused
What the hell happened to vigilante justice? I remember a day when "the neighborhood watch group" would get together and "take care of the problem".

They ARE the neighborhood watch now

Oh Snap!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Neglecting the reality that right wing violence if anything is a response

Aha. So you're saying that all this NSU terror in Germany was justified for some pathetic reasons? You're ready to storm a nudist beach, now that you've told yourself violence would be okidoke? That surely looks like a great way to spin this spiral of hate further, is that the world you wanna live in?

a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Deportations, security systems, military hardware, etc. It's a business and a well exploited one.

Money Trail

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don't approve of this sort of religious aggression if they were crashing a private gathering or even a nudest gathering in a place where it is permitted. If people are allowed to shout "God is great" at other people, I don't see any reason why other people shouldn't be allowed to shout back:

الله يحتاج إلى تحول

allah yah taj'iilaa tahulin

Translation: God needs a makeover. Paste it into Google Translate to get the pronunciation right.
edit on 29-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
They have difficulty understanding the meaning of the word 'freedom". I mean that seriously. I don't think they comprehend it.

How can they possibly understand?

They were raised in a cult, disguised as a religion.

They've been programmed since birth.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Your response is a text book example of a straw man fallacy.

No, just because I point out that right wing violence is a response to immigrant violence does not mean I am ok with said violence.

And of course you went ahead and just ignored the rest of my fairly exhaustive reply. Ignore and deflect..

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: maddy21

Fluent in German though.. that's interesting.

I learned it quite well in just two semesters. German isn't hard, they arrived a year ago, and full immersion makes learning even easier.

With that said, F**K these people.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What I find the most alarming are the justifications for violence.

Sadly a lot of you are so overwhelmed with fear that you can't think of any viable solutions rather than beating up people you disagree with.

Becoming totalitarian thugs more and more, day by day. Becoming the enemy you sought to destroy...

What happened to civilized gentleman that could think out their problems peaceably?

Stop justifying violence. Your fists are not a solution.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Jul 30th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Your response is a text book example of a straw man fallacy.

No, just because I point out that right wing violence is a response to immigrant violence does not mean I am ok with said violence.

And of course you went ahead and just ignored the rest of my fairly exhaustive reply. Ignore and deflect..

Flower stall operator, machinist, greengrocer, doner kebab/ kiosk vendor, internet cafe host and a police women. Clear as day, those NSU-murders must be somehow connected to islamist... err... immigrant violence.

Sure. Not.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

why are migrants so upset?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join