It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radicals storm Nudist Swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

You would at least have a point if this story would be connected to immigrants, but all of them are Germans. And no way of life has been affected thus far. There's lots of evidence at hand and the police is investigating.

Badegäste bedroht - drei Verdächtige ermittelt

Kinda funny that you blaim Merkel again. Let's put all the hypocrisy involved into context:

Germany is in the midst of what has been dubbed a refugee crisis and a fair number of Germans are so worried about the influx of foreigners that they fall for made-up stories. And, while right-wing violence has shot up recently, there is no evidence to suggest that the crime rate has increased because of the higher number of migrants.

'Hoaxmap' busts rumors about refugees in Germany

Presenting the annual crime report, de Maiziere said politically-motivated crimes by the far-right had risen 35 percent in 2015 to nearly 23,000, the highest level since the government began keeping such statistics in 2001.

Germany registers surge in crimes by right-wing radicals

Now that you whiners blaim Mutti for any act of some retarded (but german) douchebag, why don't we blaim the rise of right-wing violence on her as well?

Comfortly numb, innit?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

"Incredibly, BDS president Peter Harzheim claimed: 'Often it is the case that women feel sexually harassed by a group of migrants just because they look at them. 'Such situations could be disarmed faster' with migrants as pool attendants.'"

"just because they look at them?"

Dont ya love the way they sanitize this? Give them jobs as pool attendants - yeah right - as if an Arab pool attendant will "detain" a harasser....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'm just surprised the men there let them do it, only 6 of them, unarmed.
I've fought naked a couple of times in my life, never fought harder, solely because of the perceived vulnerability in my mind.

There are a few nudist beaches near me, the protesters would have got a beating if they'd tried it there lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

don't forget the sedative needle....

Just a little pinprick.
There'll be no more, ah!
But you may feel a little sick.
Can you stand up? I do believe it's working, good.
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go.
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
If the nudists had the right to 'Open Carry' while swimming, they would never have been bothered.

Well, they were openly "packing" I guess...

Shall I get my coat?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I don't know though. There is something about them being German, saying what they said, doing what they did, that makes it even worse somehow.....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why were all those islamophobes swimming?

You're so right...why should people use a pool for swimming?
What's wrong with you?

A gang of radical Muslims has stormed into a German swimming poolyelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ and threatening to ‘exterminate’ women for being ‘sluts.’

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I've fought naked a couple of times in my life, never fought harder,

There are a few nudist beaches near me

We want to know more
were you drinking buddies with Ollie reed and you know what ATS is like pics or it did not happen with the nudist beaches

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

If the nudists had the right to 'Open Carry' while swimming, they would never have been bothered

Hello - this is Germany - not the US - go back to the OP - do not pass go - do not collect 200
It's not all about Murica

link   

originally posted by: maddy21

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
It was called the brown shirts in Germany in the late 20/30s .
Now they need them again it seems

These things have been happening in my locality until 2002, after which the mother of all "Vigilante Justice" happened. After which things have been quiet and peaceful for the rest 14 years

I think this is why all these attacks seem to be going on all of a sudden across Europe and the U.S to get a race war under way as they know people will snap if the law will not deal with trouble people will .

link   

originally posted by: mikell
UMMM arent they supposed to kill themselves if they see naked women???

I hope they realize they will probably be back

Ever been to a nudist beach?
It's not really that sexy or arousing.
Unless you like looking at people that mostly SHOULD NOT be naked in public.
It's not like Kate Moss is just jogging by and winking at you with her glistening wet breasts, bouncing in the sunlight.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Kate Moss is just jogging by and winking at you with her glistening wet breasts, bouncing in the sunlight

Since when did Moss have bouncing breasts?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hey Germany.

Sounds like you need to borrow some rednecks from the US.

Let's not make this harder than it has to be folks.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well, true.
Relatively speaking perhaps.

Ok, replace Kate Moss with Gisele then.

Yeah, that;s more like it

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Hey Germany.

Sounds like you need to borrow some rednecks from the US.

Let's not make this harder than it has to be folks.

Does Hooters still operate an airline?
We could fly a bunch a good ole boys out tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

That's precisely what I think about all this right-wing terror right here in Germany. It's actually even worse than it is, given our history with that sort of crap. It just boggles the mind how fast people tend to forget.

But I feel your sentiment. They obviously struggle with their traditional background in this modern society and yet have to integrate their poor asses properly. But I don't blaim them for decades of failed integration policy, or for the narrow-minded mindset their parents probably had beaten into them. They're young and need a strong language to compensate the lack of self-confidence. At least that's the way I see it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
The thing is - anybody can shout "allah akbar". Know what I mean? Like a little curtain to hide behind.

Funny thing is, I found your comment in the other thread and thought I should reply here. ATS was down for a while on my end as well.

Anyway, hypothetically spoken you might have a point. Hiding behind a 'middle-eastern appearance' isn't that easy though.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: masqua

If the nudists had the right to 'Open Carry' while swimming, they would never have been bothered

Hello - this is Germany - not the US - go back to the OP - do not pass go - do not collect 200 It's not all about Murica

You're absolutely right. It isn't. It's about another European country that has taken away its citizen's ability to defend themselves, living in blissful ignorance that "everything will be okay" and all those immigrants will settle down any day now and become civilized. Besides, no worries. If you get into real trouble Murica, with all its guns, will bail you out--just like last time--and the time before that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have some german friends, when I talk about pride with them, they get shy, they feel guilty, this kind of guilt allows others with bad intentions to explore it..
It's whats going on..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Germany quickly becoming a no go country. Putting it on my list.

On a side note...too bad my country is EU bottom...so we wont see plenty of these types here. I would like for them to try that sh** back here on the Balkans. Hell hath no fury like an uneducated, nationalistic, christian Balkan rednecks.

It would be a rather short struggle.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join