It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radicals storm Nudist Swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Nope, not at dedicated nudist sites and places

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: maddy21

And Merkal been no were in site the last week.

The bitch has taken one of the most prosperous and socially stable countrys in the world and completely wrecked it, then walked off.

....and now we have a new PM here that failed miserably in her previous job and failed to deport several thousand convicted criminal immigrants, and thinks Sharia Law isn't all that bad.

I pointed her failings out to someone a short time ago and was immediately slapped down and accused of criticizing simply because she was a woman! Of course, Theresa May has 24x7 armed protection from any horny immigrants wanting a quick grope (or worse) of an infidel female, unlike all the "ordinary" women out there who are fair game.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
What the hell happened to vigilante justice? I remember a day when "the neighborhood watch group" would get together and "take care of the problem".

It was called the brown shirts in Germany in the late 20/30s .

Now they need them again it seems

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: etherUFOs
a reply to: gladtobehere

Nope, not at dedicated nudist sites and places

It needs a halal tax to ensure it's safety then.

Nude people. I mean people with no fabricated costume.. how dare they.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Sounds staged and more a premise to see if Bill Murray would show up to drain the pool... likely not a baby Ruth if the acting was good enough.

The reason I say this is because it sounds contrived the only people I have ever heard in my life ever say "Allahu Akbar" are those mocking it.

Perhaps a fault of limited experience... but a bunch of moralists no matter the label crashing a consensual event are just simply assholes. Religion or ethnicity thereof moot.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Sounds staged and more a premise to see if Bill Murray would show up to drain the pool... likely not a baby Ruth if the acting was good enough.

The reason I say this is because it sounds contrived the only people I have ever heard in my life ever say "Allahu Akbar" are those mocking it.

Perhaps a fault of limited experience... but a bunch of moralists no matter the label crashing a consensual event are just simply assholes. Religion or ethnicity thereof moot.

All I read is you are sheltered.

Get out more. The world is not on your tv.

bold for clarity.
edit on 27-7-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
It was called the brown shirts in Germany in the late 20/30s .
Now they need them again it seems

These things have been happening in my locality until 2002, after which the mother of all "Vigilante Justice" happened. After which things have been quiet and peaceful for the rest 14 years

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

The PC culture has made us less safe.

If non Muslims do anything to Muslims while committing a crime, it's islomaphoboc

If a Muslim does anything to non Muslims, the Obama administration changes the facts and move on

If non blacks do anything to blacks while commuting a crime, it's racist.

If blacks do anything to whites. The race is accidentally left out.

Until we learn from Dr Cox

'People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.'

PC doesn't allow certain individuals to be those delicious treats mentioned above. So all of society suffers because of the PC police

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

Lmfao

Gin

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I read somewhere too, that many refugees are being hired in airports, as security.

They sure haven't learnt anything from the terrorist attack done at Brussels airport, culprits were ex-workers. ISIS won't have a hard time to infiltrate into key positions where they can coordinate more attacks. Long as those dumb people are making self-harming decisions to recruit possible terrorists the history will keep on repeating itself.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
The reason I say this is because it sounds contrived the only people I have ever heard in my life ever say "Allahu Akbar" are those mocking it..

You have got to be joking.

Head on over to Liveleak's Syria section if you want to see them shout it as they kill and murder each other. You'd struggle to find a video without some Akhbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs in it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous now.

Every day there is something going on in Germany or France but as I said yesterday, we let the enemy in through the front gate and how do we get rid of them now? They've been given Citizenships, Houses, Tuition. Most grew up in these Country's when the Parents were allowed to come over.

It seems to me that trouble will always follow them around. I don't get how the 'moderates' still get up the next day and repeat what they've done their whole lives without feeling any remorse, guilt or anything bad towards their God/Religion.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

'People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.'

So good I will have to steal.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
UMMM arent they supposed to kill themselves if they see naked women???

I hope they realize they will probably be back

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

The six men, described as being in their 20s and with beards, spat at women and children because they were swimming in the nude and called all the females 'sluts'.

There are naked children?

Isnt that illegal?

They think bikinis are nude.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The only way out of this is to expel every immigrant who does not have a proper documentation.

????
If they spoke German and their ID's were legit - they get a "free pass" - not even a "mention"

From your own source

A gang of radical Muslims has stormed into a German swimming pool

So they went looking for trouble!

Other witnesses said that the men referred to the bathers as ‘infidels.’ Nonetheless, the Muslim gang were fluent in German. As result the pool staff called police. However, officers merely checked the men’s identification. There were no reports of any arrests being made. There have been numerous reports of rape and other sex attacks committed by migrants against women and children at public pools in Germany and neighbouring Austria this year.

Merkel & Brussels, we see your Agenda loud & clear -

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

"I like the idea of a 'person' but people wreck it..."

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

I'm speaking of the phraseology itself. Generalizing by assumption I meant nearly all experience... peshaw. I dont really want to go anywhere where a bunch of moralist are running around yelling anything to be honest.

I've experienced such before all through the 80's so um no thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If the nudists had the right to 'Open Carry' while swimming, they would never have been bothered.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Meanwhile last month a plane doesn't take off because a US citizen "looked Arabic"
Bizarro world we live in

Man with 'Arabic-looking beard' kicked off Alaska Airlines flight
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mark French says he was on his way to see his sister when he was told he could not get on his flight. He claims he was told another passenger complained that he looked 'Arabic and scary', which was enough of a reason to prevent him from boarding.

He claims they told him he couldn't fly until he was clean shaven. Later, Mark took a picture of the beard that allegedly prevented him from taking his flight to see his sister, which appears to be little more than stubble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join