It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else concerned about Trump's ties to Putin?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Haha. Only leftist feminazis with blm banners are afraid of putin.

Its a good thing that the future potus has good ties with Russia.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I want a president who has a good working relationship with Russia.

A puppet has a good working relationship with its puppeteer. Is that what you want?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You do realize the cold war is over and Russia is no longer the USSR, right? Any notion of 'Russian aggression' is absolute nonsense and it's only in the interests of the arms dealers & manipulators to keep promoting the lie.

Tell that to Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Aside from not taking responsibility for this breach as Democrats have no concept of personal responsibility.I kinda wonder who else this Russia did it meme is pandering to. Plenty of older Democrats probably were some level of KGB assets back when Russia was actually communist and part of the USSR, so I can't really see it being aimed at them. All I can think is Hillary and the DNC really need the Neocon vote in order to defeat Trump in November. The neocons seem to be the only part of the GOP coalition completely unwilling to get behind Trump.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Does it really matter where the leaks came from, really. I for one welcome any info that exposes the corrupt behavior of our government so we can move against them and get them out of here. The blame on Russia is hilarious by the DNC, lets blame them for our corrupt actions due to that they like Trump. Then our stupid followers will be angry at Russia and we can continue on with our factual corrupt political agenda.

edit on 25-7-2016 by Delts95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Delts95
Does it really matter where the leaks came from, really. I for one welcome any info that exposes the corrupt behavior of our government so we can move against them and get them out of here. The blame on Russia is hilarious by the DNC, lets blame them for our corrupt actions due to that they like Trump. Then our stupid followers will be angry at Russia and we can continue on with our factual corrupt political agenda.

So it doesn't bother you that Trump appears to be a Manchurian Candidate?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

A puppet has a good working relationship with its puppeteer. Is that what you want?

What I want was stated.
What you stated was conjecture.

One was a fact.
One was fear mongering and unsubstantiated.

Your burden of proof is woefully inadequate.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Delts95

So it doesn't bother you that Trump appears to be a Manchurian Candidate?

Appears how?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

we have the same enemies as Russia so an alliance would be beneficial to both sides, imo.

the people working at reviving the Cold War are the biggest problem facing us today.

I'm told that these fossils will die out, but I don't believe the world can wait.

we need to replace the Western politicians working to revive the Cold War.

Canada ridding themselves of PM Harper was a ray of sunshine.
he had to be the poster child of all that is wrong with the Western World politics.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
wait, so the liberals want to treat russia as an enemy but welcome with open arms anyone who enters the country through the open borders that they want to implement?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How does he appear as so?

So it doesn't bother you that the DNC has been exposed for there corrupt actions?
It's more important to deflect the factual actions of the corrupt affairs by blaming Russia for what they did?

Lastly don't worry 90% of the news networks got the memo to deflect blame on Russia from the DNC, read the leaks the DNC has coordinated what stories and agendas to push on CNN, NBC, and ABC as well.

edit on 25-7-2016 by Delts95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nope. Why would I be?

Cooperation and Friendship with Russia is far preferable to the warpath the hawk lobby is taking us down.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Not as much as our friendship with the saudi's and pakistan

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Nope. Why would I be?

Cooperation and Friendship with Russia is far preferable to the warpath the hawk lobby is taking us down.

Putin does not expect cooperation, he demands obedience. Donald Trump is a poor credit risk thanks to his business failures, so he has turned to Russian banks for loans. Putin has him in his pocket.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Delts95

How does he appear as so?

talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
Wasn't it Trump that took almost $300 million in Russian money to sell American uranium rights through Frank Giustra and the Canadian company Uranium One? Almost 50% of the united States uranium production capability? That's dastardly and conniving of him and his family. Especially seeing as how he did it through a phony nonprofit charity organization and fake speaking engagements. Imagine the nerve of Trump to pretend that he went from getting $180K per speech to instantly getting $750K as soon as his wife became SoS and it wasn't pay offs for her decisions in office....

Oh wait, that wasn't Trump. Never mind. Carry on.

Is this what you're referring too?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am more concerned with the way both Hilary and Donald feel they need to kiss Israel's backside to get elected.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I am more concerned with the way both Hilary and Donald feel they need to kiss Israel's backside to get elected.

How is that ?
Do you have a problem with Israel, you should be more worried about their islamic neighbors.. perhaps not if you live in the US.. but you would know if you lived here in EU

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've lost a lot of faith in this website today. I did nothing more than bring a very well written article to the table demonstrating some very thick and close ties to Putin, a strongman dictator who is KGB. It has nothing to do with whether we should have close ties with Russia and stop treating them like enemies. It has everything to do with the people around Trump, their close ties to the Kremlin, and what took place at the convention with the platform. I was hoping some people could help refute the information, or provide more insight. Nope.

In other words: most of you do not have a problem with the guy running for president allowing the entirety of his platform to be written for him except as it pertains to Russia? You don't even care to help verify or refute? All you use is attacks to refute the messenger as the other?

I guess asking logical questions is a no no on ATS these days. And instead of people discussing the information they just flame bait and turn the whole thing partisan instead if even reading the damn article. Shame. This place used to be really awesome for the fact at least 50% was logical and civil discourse. What we have here is around 5% civil, and it starts from the get go with people posting 30 seconds after I place a lengthy article on the table to be discussed.
edit on 25-7-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nope....because the ties are imaginary. Brought to you by the always lying DNC

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join