It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else concerned about Trump's ties to Putin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Russia one of the only countries without a central banking cartel? The fact that banks here in the US do not like Trump, kinda does say a lot in his favor, since many consider the banks to be part of the "elite".

Yes thats correct. They've kicked out a few, Soro's included.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: bknapple32
The problem for me here is.... Its not Trump picking Putin. Its Putin picking Trump. Why? Seems nefarious.

Putin is shrewd and so is Clinton which is why she seems the logical choice.

Trump is hardly diplomatic; we are supposed to be breaking down walls not building them.

Clinton is shrewd???
As in the literal definition?

-Having or showing sharp powers of judgment; astute.-

Seriously?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: vor78
Not really. Like others have said, I'd much prefer that the US has positive relations with the Russians, and if Trump can help achieve that, then I'm generally in support of it.

Yeah, that's not what OP is alledging.

This is not "hey, I've got a good working relationship with Vlad" this is "and what did you want us to do today, Mr. Putin?"

Come on.

Grasping is more like it.

Stunning commentary.

You're in favor of selling out the country. What else do you need to say?

Weak strawman, preschool weak.

2 world leaders getting along. The shame of it. They must be plotting something dastardly.

Strawman? Are you or are you not supporting a man for the Presidency that is known to be financially beholden to a foreign power?

You can try to spin that anyway you wish ... that's what you're promoting here.

Beholden to who?

Bought and paid for huh, your opinion doesn't make it fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Not really. Like others have said, I'd much prefer that the US has positive relations with the Russians, and if Trump can help achieve that, then I'm generally in support of it.

Yeah, that's not what OP is alledging.

This is not "hey, I've got a good working relationship with Vlad" this is "and what did you want us to do today, Mr. Putin?"

Come on.

Grasping is more like it.

Stunning commentary.

You're in favor of selling out the country. What else do you need to say?

Weak strawman, preschool weak.

2 world leaders getting along. The shame of it. They must be plotting something dastardly.

Strawman? Are you or are you not supporting a man for the Presidency that is known to be financially beholden to a foreign power?

You can try to spin that anyway you wish ... that's what you're promoting here.

Beholden to who?

Bought and paid for huh, your opinion doesn't make it fact.

Neither does yours.

Did you read the OP?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Only stars I care about are the ones on the flag champ.

Why don't you make a statement instead of asking for an opinion if you have something to say.

Quit insinuating nefarious connections without coming out and actually stating your own conclusions based on the "information" you posted.

Already did that, champ. I said if it can be proven then this guy is bought and paid for. Read the damn link for crying out loud. His closest advisors are all entrenched in the Kremlin. He has been being heavily funded by Russian operations. The only thing he cared about in the platform was something involving RUSSIA. Seems pretty simple to me, but carry along screaming about the inequities of Hillary.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Russia one of the only countries without a central banking cartel? The fact that banks here in the US do not like Trump, kinda does say a lot in his favor, since many consider the banks to be part of the "elite".

Yes thats correct. They've kicked out a few, Soro's included.

Trump has borrowed money from Soros too.

Trump Relied on Money from George Soros to Build Chicago Trump Tower - Truth in Media

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

yes, that's how one gets 'in' with the big boys. You can't become big in America, in this area without taking certain steps to obtain ones goal, first.

The art of war - for business. Strategy is everything.
edit on 7/25/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Central Bank of Russia

El.oh.El. They will come up with any excuse they can. I am yet to see anyone, except you, even discuss the link.

Welp, I'm about to abandon the thread since this is the audience.
edit on 25-7-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The funny thing is , that no matter how crooked trump is, Hillary can not only match him but she can out crook him.

HIllary has done the impossible and made Trump look like a cub scout.

Initially I thought that the reason some of this stuff was being released now was to make it go away by the time the general debates start. However, than I realized with the amount of corruption she is involved in , that they have no choice to start to release it now , or they risk not having enough time to cover all her discrepancies.

For eign donations to foundation raise major ethical questions for Hillary Clinton

Panama Papers Reveal Clinton’s Kremlin Connection

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, has ties to Russia’s Sberbank, which has been implicated in the “Panama Papers” tax-avoidance scandal.

With Saudi and Russian ties, Clinton machine’s tentacles are far reaching, according to Panama Papers

edit on 32731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 08:32:44 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You do realize that people that deal internationally are going to have financial ties to MANY countries, Corp. etc.

We all buy stuff from China but that doesn't mean we control China.

If you buy interest in my company it doesn't mean you control me.

You do understand the concept of investing don't you?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

aw going so soon?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You do realize that people that deal internationally are going to have financial ties to MANY countries, Corp. etc.

Yes, buying a DVD player is the same as having a foreign power loan you 300 million when you need it.

Speaking of fallacies ... how about false equivalency?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The funny thing is , that no matter how crooked trump is, Hillary can not only match him but she can out crook him.

For eign donations to foundation raise major ethical questions for Hillary Clinton

www.washingtonpost.com...

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, has ties to Russia’s Sberbank, which has been implicated in the “Panama Papers” tax-avoidance scandal.

With Saudi and Russian ties, Clinton machine’s tentacles are far reaching, according to Panama Papers

Yes, I know all of this already. We aren't talking about Clinton. She's a crook. We got it. Seems you all are supporting a guy who is beholden to foreign influence same as the Dems.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

yes, that's how one gets 'in' with the big boys. You can't become big in America, in this area without taking certain steps to obtain ones goal, first.

The art of war - for business. Strategy is everything.

So ... we should be worried about Soro's influence, except when it's influence over the President of the United States?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Initially I thought that the reason some of this stuff was being released now was to make it go away by the time the general debates start. However, than I realized with the amount of corruption she is involved in , that they have no choice to start to release it now , or they risk not having enough time to cover all her discrepancies.

So ... to recapitulate ... we're talking about someone who might sell out the country ... and one who already owes a debt?

Wow, that is a great choice.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yes, buying a DVD player is the same as having a foreign power loan you 300 million when you need it.

Speaking of fallacies ... how about false equivalency?

How about perspective. My DVD player isn't trying to become a condo tower either.

Your connecting dots to your own stippled picture.

I bank with BoA, they do business with Russia, therefore I do business with Russia, therefore I am pro Russia.

You can do this all day but linking things to show a purpose/connotation where none exists is just dishonest.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Trump has borrowed money from Soros too.

Trump Relied on Money from George Soros to Build Chicago Trump Tower - Truth in Media

Yet Soros strongly opposes Trump's candidacy for president. Seems to me that you've provided evidence that just because they have mutual financial interests doesn't necessarily mean they have mutual political interests and goals as well.

link   

aw going so soon?

I mean, am I supposed to argue with people who haven't read the OP? Did you read it? I doubt it, just like the majority of posters who immediately came out lashing out with no substance to their posts. Not even a 'Hmm that's interesting, we should check into this to see what's going on'. Nope, it was 'I Want My Presidenz ta havz good relatinz with Russinz and Putin!'. Give me a break.

link   
a reply to: vor78

Right ... he "opposes" Trump ...

Because, we can always believe what billionaires say publicly ... right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join