It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else concerned about Trump's ties to Putin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: vor78
Not really. Like others have said, I'd much prefer that the US has positive relations with the Russians, and if Trump can help achieve that, then I'm generally in support of it.

Yeah, that's not what OP is alledging.

This is not "hey, I've got a good working relationship with Vlad" this is "and what did you want us to do today, Mr. Putin?"

Come on.

Grasping is more like it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
The problem for me here is.... Its not Trump picking Putin. Its Putin picking Trump. Why? Seems nefarious.

Why ? They are both strong willed people with goals in mind . Putin to make Russia relevant again , and Trump to make America great again.I see a "coalition" as a potentially good thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

"and what did you want us to do today, Mr. Putin?"

Yep , that most definitely describes the outlook of this Obama Admin for 8 years. Taking knee to just about every world leader.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yep , that most definitely describes the outlook of this Obama Admin for 8 years. Taking knee to just about every world leader.

Both knees

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
Well the first three responses are jokes. Not even enough time to read the link. Go on your way lemmings

Signed

Someone who hates Clinton.

Jokes how? You asked a question and we gave an answer.

Was I supposed to read a quote from Jr. 8 years ago and change my mind?

Don't ask a question if you don't want a response.
Read and inform yourself before answering the question. It's sad what has happened to ATS. Have fun with the stars and such.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I'd rather have one not in bed with them.
But that's just me...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The problem for me here is.... Its not Trump picking Putin. Its Putin picking Trump. Why? Seems nefarious.

Exactly. Anyone who is okay with our elections being bought is colorblinded by blue or red. I don't really understand the psychology, but it is what it is I guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'd rather have one not in bed with them.
But that's just me...

Then stop supporting Clinton.

link   

Not really. Like others have said, I'd much prefer that the US has positive relations with the Russians, and if Trump can help achieve that, then I'm generally in support of it.

This is not "hey, I've got a good working relationship with Vlad" this is "and what did you want us to do today, Mr. Putin?"

Come on.

Stunning commentary.

You're in favor of selling out the country. What else do you need to say?

link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Only stars I care about are the ones on the flag champ.

Why don't you make a statement instead of asking for an opinion if you have something to say.

Quit insinuating nefarious connections without coming out and actually stating your own conclusions based on the "information" you posted.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Maybe he should use Hillary's famous "Reset Button" (which apparently never worked for her).

International diss: Russia’s Sergey Lavrov says failed ‘reset’ was ‘invention of Hillary Clinton’
www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Why ? They are both strong willed people with goals in mind . Putin to make Russia relevant again , and Trump to make America great again.I see a "coalition" as a potentially good thing.

Well, we know that Putin has become a billionaire by selling out Russia, and it seems Trump is getting desperate for cash ...

Why wouldn't they cooperate?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Come on.

Stunning commentary.

Weak strawman, preschool weak.

2 world leaders getting along. The shame of it. They must be plotting something dastardly.

link   

If a dem had Russian backing and support. It would be ohhh look at the commies sticking together.

And if a Dem had Russian backing and support, the left would be using it as evidence that they were the best (or only) candidate to improve international relations.

link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
Well the first three responses are jokes. Not even enough time to read the link. Go on your way lemmings

Signed

Someone who hates Clinton.

How so ? Just dont hit and run (you know what that makes you look like) . Or , are you one that just posts rhetoric and tripe randomly and haphazardly ? Unless you respond , I will count you among the latter.
And define why you call other folks lemmings? I get you are trying to imply that lemmings follow a "leader" off a cliff into the ocean. They dont. It is via mass migration and simultaneous.

Reply to OP
A working relation with Russia at this point may be a good thing. For what , about 30 years , we fought a "Cold War" against the old Soviet Union. Then basically shunned Russia since.

Maybe because they didn't read the link? Naw, couldn't be that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Putin is shrewd and so is Clinton which is why she seems the logical choice.

Trump is hardly diplomatic; we are supposed to be breaking down walls not building them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Russia one of the only countries without a central banking cartel? The fact that banks here in the US do not like Trump, kinda does say a lot in his favor, since many consider the banks to be part of the "elite".

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

haven't we had enough Psycho's running the planet? people dont want to vote the same bastards in with the same bad track records.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Come on.

Stunning commentary.

Weak strawman, preschool weak.

2 world leaders getting along. The shame of it. They must be plotting something dastardly.

Strawman? Are you or are you not supporting a man for the Presidency that is known to be financially beholden to a foreign power?

You can try to spin that anyway you wish ... that's what you're promoting here.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yet you're okay with Trump having nothing to do with the platform, only pushing to cut off funding to Ukraine...you don't find that suspicious? Yeah, seems he's cowtowing to his leader. Such hypocrisy abounding already in this thread. If this was Clinton you people would be howling at the moon and lusting for blood...and as I'll repeat, she's as bad as they come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join