It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else concerned about Trump's ties to Putin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Gryphon66

yes, that's how one gets 'in' with the big boys. You can't become big in America, in this area without taking certain steps to obtain ones goal, first.

The art of war - for business. Strategy is everything.

So ... we should be worried about Soro's influence, except when it's influence over the President of the United States?

And bank note is influence? He has a loan. He makes a payment. Millions of Americans have loans and make payments. It doesn't mean my mortgage company can call me up and tell me who to vote for.

Quit stretching so hard, your gonna snap.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Right ... he "opposes" Trump ...

Because, we can always believe what billionaires say publicly ... right?

A person can believe whatever they want to believe. I suppose its possible that they're more closely aligned than they say, but that's purely speculative and counter to their public statements.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: vor78

It doesn't matter if he supports his platform. The only thing that matters is having access, which ties in with the OP.
Appreciate you fighting the good fight alongside. Though we aren't out gunned, we are being out shouted.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

haven't we had enough Psycho's running the planet? people dont want to vote the same bastards in with the same bad track records.

Bad track records you say. How does Putin fit in to that equation?
Putin changed Russian constitution so he could get a third term as president ? Ya' know, something the conservatives here on ATS were fearing Obama would do. Now all of the sudden ya'll have wet dreams about Putin. Lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

yes, that's how one gets 'in' with the big boys. You can't become big in America, in this area without taking certain steps to obtain ones goal, first.

So ... we should be worried about Soro's influence, except when it's influence over the President of the United States?

And bank note is influence? He has a loan. He makes a payment. Millions of Americans have loans and make payments. It doesn't mean my mortgage company can call me up and tell me who to vote for.

Pretty sure 300 million and 150k aren't in the same stratosphere, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

Pretty sure 300 million and 150k aren't in the same stratosphere, but I could be wrong.

Still backed by commensurate collateral so yeah, exactly the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Gentlemen, it simply comes down to this.
He is the lesser of two evils.

On side note, don't you finding it intriguing, that just at the time when the American people are sick and tried of all government, that a black horse candidate arrives on the scene, saying everything that common person wants to hear and is hated by that very same government ??? He slays every RNC opponent with ease and then goes to battle against the most evil candidate to ever run for the office of President.

It reminds me of a badly scripted wrestling match where the outcome is always predetermined and it just a show for the gullible audience, but deep down even they know it just a show and its not real, but just entertainment for the masses.

I remember one time watching DT give a forearm smash to Vince McMahon and then later giving him a haircut in the middle of the wrestling ring.

Vladimir Putin can not even keep a strait face when he talks about either candidate when in public.
That should tell you something.

Buck

edit on 25-7-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if he supports his platform. The only thing that matters is having access, which ties in with the OP.
Appreciate you fighting the good fight alongside. Though we aren't out gunned, we are being out shouted.

Access to what?

His fridge?
Use his grill?
His wife?

His payment slips maybe. You are trying hard. I'll give you that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Absolutely horrible logic. I don't even know what to say in response. They're nothing alike. But I digress because this is tangential for the most part. Think what you will.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Access to what?

His fridge?
Use his grill?
His wife?

His payment slips maybe. You are trying hard. I'll give you that.
If we are still on about Soros, he is renowned for funding a ton of different arenas to gain influence. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, but as I've continued to say it gives him access to a ton of different corners he can put his fingers into.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Absolutely horrible logic. I don't even know what to say in response. They're nothing alike. But I digress because this is tangential for the most part. Think what you will.

You equate the sum of money to having bought the man. The sum of money is backed by the worth of the building loaned against.

It is EXACTLY the same regardless of the sum. One does not give "access", as you put it, to anything other than the building should the loan default.

You not understanding this logic does not make it "horrible", it only clarifies your inability to see a logical argument in the disheveled mess you have presented.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Yes, I know all of this already. We aren't talking about Clinton. She's a crook. We got it.

Apparently many don't , as they still try to pass her as the lesser evil ,which she is clearly not.
BTW Are you Hillary supporter?

But the answer to your question

Anyone else concerned about Trump's ties to Putin?

Not as much as Hillaries ties to scandals including conflicts of interest with Russia and other foreign countries, and being elected by DNC rigged process.

Seems you all are supporting a guy who is beholden to foreign influence same as the Dems.

Both candidate suck and I don't like or trust trump for the record nor excuse his BS. However the problem is that Hillary did the impossible and made Trump look like the sane decision for 2016.

She can not only match all of Trumps discrepancies but she can outdo him on corruption and conflict of interest, any day of the week.

The DNC F ed up when they decided to pay fake supporters to squash the real supporters of Bernie sanders and rigged the system for Hillary to win, because she has the same appeal as Comcast and is riddled with corruption.

She is a manufactured corporate puppet riddled with conflicts of interests,lies, and unethical behaviour and a proven incompetent lack lackluster gov't official record.

edit on 17731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 09:17:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Seriously whats the point in creating a thread OP if you only want to listen people that got the same backwards opinion as yours ?

You have made up your mind and according to your responses everyone else can just go away, I think your the lemming here

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is the top story on Huff po.

That's all that needs to be said. It's fluff, a non-issue to get people off the wiki leaks story.

I don't care if Trump rents Putin a room in the White House.

edit on 25-7-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Personally, I'd prefer Russia as an ally when the Great Jihad comes to the West. I hate to be so negative, but after the failure of Democracy in Egypt, the rise of Isis, and the failed coup in Turkey it's not hard to imagine. It's only a matter of time before someone is able to unite the Sunni Muslim world under either a Resurrected Ottoman Empire or a New Caliphate. We would probably need Russia in order to contain something that could potentially stretch from Morocco to Pakistan with only Israel and Iran being non Sunni in that expanse and would definitely need Russia to defeat it by force of arms. With the exception of the UK, I'm not sure our traditional NATO allies would be able or even willing to stop the tide given the recent actions of their governments.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You do realize that people that deal internationally are going to have financial ties to MANY countries, Corp. etc.

We all buy stuff from China but that doesn't mean we control China.

If you buy interest in my company it doesn't mean you control me.

You do understand the concept of investing don't you?

This is true. Most people who own a home borrowed the money from an evil bank. Doesn't mean the home owners support that bank or have any ties to what the bank does behind closed doors.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
If a dem had Russian backing and support. It would be ohhh look at the commies sticking together.

It's actually worse, they have backing from SA. You know, the breeding ground for terrorism.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Vladimir Putin can not even keep a strait face when he talks about either candidate when in public.

Buck

My take. Follow the money, which is and has always been Trump's main motivator. (It would be easier to do if he would release his tax returns.)
He wants a Trump tower in Russia, look here.

His campaign manager, Manafort, has deep ties with the former Ukranian president.
Carter Page, his foreign advisor, has an interest in seeing oil and gas prices rebound because of his holdings in the Russian-state gas company. (Russia is trying to monopolize eurasian oil access.)
Mike Flynn, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency and once-potential VP pick of Trump, was seated 2 seats away from Putin at the RT 10th anniversary bash. source (RT is still the Kremlin's propaganda outlet)
A 3-star general and former head of the Pentagon's CIA sitting at Putin's table doesn't make you scratch your head?

The sanctions imposed on Russia are crippling the country. Trump sees dollar signs, with no sense of the bigger geo-political picture.
Putin heaped praise on Trump...that was all he needed to hear to feed his narcissistic ego.
edit on 7/25/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

originally posted by: flatbush71

Buck

My take. Follow the money, which is and has always been Trump's main motivator. (It would be easier to do if he would release his tax returns.)
He wants a Trump tower in Russia, look here.

His campaign manager, Manafort, has deep ties with the former Ukranian president.
Carter Page, his foreign advisor, has an interest in seeing oil and gas prices rebound because of his holdings in the Russian-state gas company. (Russia is trying to monopolize eurasian oil access.)
Mike Flynn, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency and once-potential VP pick of Trump, was seated 2 seats away from Putin at the RT 10th anniversary bash. source (RT is still the Kremlin's propaganda outlet)
A 3-star general and former head of the Pentagon's CIA sitting at Putin's table doesn't make you scratch your head?

The sanctions imposed on Russia are crippling the country. Trump sees dollar signs, with no sense of the bigger geo-political picture.
Putin heaped praise on Trump...that was all he needed to hear to feed his narcissistic ego.

People in power can't be seen together?

I suppose they could just send messages and sit at different tables across the room while sending hand signals.
Then again, you guys would just say "they don't wanna be seen together!, something is up!"

Irrational people have all the bases covered.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

An entire article with zero evidence showing ties between Trump and Putin. Trump does business in many countries, and doesn't automatically get ties with their heads of state.

So to answer your question: what ties?

Stretching and reaching.

edit on 25-7-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join