It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else concerned about Trump's ties to Putin?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Trump is not even in the same league as Putin. He is begging money wherever he can get from, be it from Russia or Saudi.
That doesn't mean Clinton is any good.

Putin basically said that US election is a rigged..so be it Trump or Clinton, it was already decided long time to ago by Saudi/Petro Dollar/MIC..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
Wasn't it Trump that took almost $300 million in Russian money to sell American uranium rights through Frank Giustra and the Canadian company Uranium One? Almost 50% of the united States uranium production capability? That's dastardly and conniving of him and his family. Especially seeing as how he did it through a phony nonprofit charity organization and fake speaking engagements. Imagine the nerve of Trump to pretend that he went from getting $180K per speech to instantly getting $750K as soon as his wife became SoS and it wasn't pay offs for her decisions in office....

Oh wait, that wasn't Trump. Never mind. Carry on.

Better Hillary Clinton approved the sale after her husband Bill made half a million on a speech to a Russian bank involved in the deal. Oddly at the same time the state department was giving it's approval in 2010. I just can't see a Russian state owned bank thinking anything an Amarican would say that would somehow be worth 500000 dollar's. It's not like Bill Clinton underastnds international banking much less have something important to say about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Putin will support covertly and overtly any subject, group or cause that will serve to divide and weaken the United States.
That is his self-appointed job. His vision for the future of Russia and the world does not include a strong, united America.

If you love the United States and blindly support Putin, you are in for a very unpleasant surprise one day..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I disagree. He has more patience than you can shake a stick at, and he's not ignoramus like some 'Other' leaders who only want what's best for themselves screw everyone else...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
Trump is not even in the same league as Putin. He is begging money wherever he can get from, be it from Russia or Saudi.

Putin basically said that US election is a rigged..so be it Trump or Clinton, it was already decided long time to ago by Saudi/Petro Dollar/MIC..

The Saudi petri dollars thing is stupid people who make this claim doesn't even understand what the petro dollar means. The US doesn't make money off the use of the dollar being used as a currency marker. See petro dollar's work like this the exchange rate is set in us dollars a barrel of oil equals this many dollars. For a country to buy it they have to give say thr Saudis the equivalent number of whatever they use to equal the amount of US dollar's.

So for example China wants to buy Saudi oil they of course use the yuan. Say Saudi sets the price at 100 dollars a barrel. China curently the yarn exchanges at .15 for 1 US dollar.means china need to spend 667 yuan to buy oil. The advantage to the US is in Stock market trades. No conversions need to be done when buying or selling oil and yes that can be an advantage but it's hardly a major source of income people make it out to be whenjoyed they talk about petro dollars.

Bottom line with the current market in oil the US production has increased so now we actually help set the oil price. The US has actually become the number one oil producing country in the world. You haven't figured out why opec has not gotten together to increase there prices?? They know if they do that will increase the demand from US oil fields the last thing they want to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: DJW001

I disagree. He has more patience than you can shake a stick at, and he's not ignoramus like some 'Other' leaders who only want what's best for themselves screw everyone else...

Of have to say you have this backwards if Putin did what was right for the country instead of his bank account Russia wouldn't be in a recession right now. The level of US intrest in Russian investment was huge. Putin killed all that in an attempt to make money for him and his buddies as well as create a boogie man to help him maintain power. When you move from elected leader to dictator and there is no doubt that's what he did you need someone to blame when things go wrong. Every dictator in history does this. For Hitler to maintain control he blamed the Jews they were secretly plotting to destroy germany. For Putin it's the US they are secretly plotting to destroy Russia. Reality said somethin quite difrent however billions were given to Russia for use on infrastructure schools etc. What Putin doesn't want them to know is money was taken by him and others onto there bank accounts.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would be more concerned about Hill and her deep roots in Russia rather than Trump...

Trump & Putin have respect for each other. That's about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer

The Saudi petri dollars thing is stupid people who make this claim doesn't even understand what the petro dollar means.

If that is the case, why does he want to send us soldiers as mercenaries to fight Iran for Saudi cause? May be he just want to support his personal assets in middle east?

“We made a power out of Iran,” the outspoken billionaire told host Bill O’Reilly on Fox News’s “The O’Reilly Factor.”
“They are looking to go into Saudi Arabia,” Trump continued. "They want the oil, they want the money, [and] they want a lot of other things.
“That’s phase one — to go into Saudi Arabia and, frankly, the Saudis don’t survive without us. And the question is, at what point do we get involved and how much will Saudi Arabia pay us to save them? That’s ultimately what’s going to happen.”

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

I'm more worried about the Clinton's and their back room dealings with Russia during the Uranium deal...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I would be more concerned about Hill and her deep roots in Russia rather than Trump...

Could you provide an example, please?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Putin says almost nothing about Trump in this propaganda piece, other than back-pedaling a bit. He does, however, set up the leak of DNC emails by claiming that the system is not democratic, but dominated by "superdelagates." This is classic Kremlin propaganda: introduce a theme before following it up.

Note how he pivots to the sanctions. He makes no reference to them being imposed in reaction to his invasion of Ukraine; instead, he implies that Russia initiated the sanctions (!), then returns to the theme of Europe doing all the suffering because it is allied with the United States. He tries this divide and conquer strategy wherever he can:

www.politico.com...

Even if he cannot control Trump because he is a very, very, loose cannon, Putin can profit from the disarray in American politics he causes.
edit on 27-7-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Though it took seven pages, I'm very glad to see some good dialogue develop.

As I've maintained, this thread is not to support Hillary in any way. I can't stand the lady. This is about understanding the other candidate and his possible ties into foreign government, and how it could possibly affect his ability to govern. The same applies to the other side but is not the nature of this thread. I'm a polisci major. Believe me I've read a lot about the skeletons in that closet.

So for further thought: why will he not release his tax returns? Is he scared of us finding deep rooted connections?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As secretary of state, didn't Hillary green-light the sale of American uranium fields to a Russian company that Putin owns a stake in?

That is a far more palpable support between Clinton and Putin than anything the Donald seems to have....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I never met Putin, I don't know who Putin is.

Donald J. Trump, Press Conference, 7/27/2016

Washington Post

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
As secretary of state, didn't Hillary green-light the sale of American uranium fields to a Russian company that Putin owns a stake in?

That is a far more palpable support between Clinton and Putin than anything the Donald seems to have....

This has been covered ad nauseum.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Putin does not respect Trump, he considers him a useful idiot.

Are you sure about that? Did he say that, or are you just pretending to know?

You tell me. Now we know why he won't release his tax forms.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
NWO engage

Donald Trump said Wednesday that, if he is elected president, he would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting the sanctions against Russia. At a wide-ranging news conference, Trump said he “would be looking into that” when asked about his stance on Crimea and Russia. The Crimean Peninsula has been part of Ukraine for decades, but Russian President Vladimir Putin annexed the territory in March 2014 after a popular revolt toppled Kiev's pro-Russian government. The United States, along with the European Union, has refused to recognize the annexation or the referendum legitimizing it and has enforced sanctions on Russian state banks and corporations. Crimea, historically a popular tourist destination for Russians seeking out its subtropical climate, formally became part of Ukraine, in 1956, while it was a constituent republic of the Soviet Union, and remained part of Ukraine after it the USSR broke up in 1991.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Thank you. Trump can't even wait to take the Presidential Oath before he starts going to work for Putin.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Our Russians friends are hoping this thread will go away, so:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

It does not concern me at all. I hope he buddies up with Putin. Putin has proven time and time again that he is sick of the corrupt USA government's globalist agenda.

At least Putin doesn't put up with it. I think having good foreign relationships is a bonus.

If the media tells us to hate something, do the opposite. We know it is propaganda, so why do we buy it??

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join