It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Here's to four years of commiseration. I think this Bernie speech will be the liveliest of the whole convention. Hopefully a transcript will pop up somewheres.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes people!

We are going to transform our energy to completely depend on the CLIMATE to work!

But the climate changes!

Good Grief.

I can't handle anymore.
edit on 25-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

People are tired of it - but to be fair - the people invested in Hillary are not always Hillary

There's more than enough separate islands of blame to go around

I'm voting for Hillary. Go ahead and take your shots. Things seem to be coming down in flames around our heads and the only thing I'm clear on - the single most obvious decision I can make is - Never Trump

Poetic and symbolic votes are out for me this go around. Come what may

edit on 7/25/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Interesting. I wonder why.

Observation over the years, he really has never had
anything to do with Hillary, he must know something.

Vince Foster maybe?

Ok. I looked closer and found this:

Why Al Gore won't endorse Hillary Clinton

Gore’s reticence, his friends and allies say, is in part to maximize his own leverage on fighting climate change. But his repeated demurrals also reflect a complicated relationship with his former boss’s wife that dates back more than two decades. While Gore and Hillary Clinton may not be enemies, they’re not exactly close friends, either.

The Hillary Clinton-Gore rivalry started when the two baby boomer policy wonks arrived in the White House in 1993. Gore got the new administration’s environmental and technology portfolios.

Bill Clinton raised eyebrows by assigning his wife what would become an ill-fated attempt to pass comprehensive health-care reform legislation.

“Usually you give your vice president something of that level. You don’t give it to the first lady,” recalled a former Clinton White House staffer. “People forget that sort of started the relationship on a downward spiral early on.”

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"Have to defeat Trump"

To booes at the DNC.

Pigs fly and hell is freezing.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm proud of Bernie supporters. Proving that their principles come before any candidate.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm proud of Bernie supporters. Proving that their principles come before any candidate.

IF thats the case they would be giving the one finger salute to a sell out.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: darkbake

People are tired of it - but to be fair - the people invested in Hillary are not always Hillary

There's more than enough separate islands of blame to go around

I'm voting for Hillary. Go ahead and take your shots. Things seem to be coming down in flames around our heads and the only thing I'm clear on - the single most obvious decision I can make is - Never Trump

Poetic and symbolic votes are out for me this go around. Come what may

Have you lost your mind? Why? You'd vote for Hillary just to avoid voting for Trump?

America is screwed. Not because of politicians or corporations, but ignorant citizens.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Susan Sarandon rips 'disgusting' DNC

Vocal Bernie Sanders supporter Susan Sarandon is slamming a “disgusting” effort by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to slant its presidential primary in favor of now-presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Not even Bernie could rally his followers to boo Trump. They booed and complained and hurled abuse at Hillary when he was trying to say they should vote for her. Amazing scenes.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Reports that DWS might not be opening the festival.

Big arguments happening behind the scenes.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Why? He's the one that taught them that it's okay to disagree with anyone even if you support them. The Bernie campaign has achieved a lot, there most definitely is a political revolution under way. Let's hope it can survive a Trump presidency. It's sad that you can't recognize integrity when it's right in front of your face.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Agreed... Bottom line... the Democratic ideas are stronger and more in touch with the world today than the backwards xenophobic Republican ideas.

link   

I'm voting for Hillary. Go ahead and take your shots. Things seem to be coming down in flames around our heads and the only thing I'm clear on

After eight years of hope and change so vote for more of the same.

That doesn't make a lick of sense.

But people can vote their 'conscience'.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"Campaigning isn't sexy" Bernies pathetic excuse for Hillary.

So that means you can overlook everything you campaigned against Bernie?

The first half of his speech basically described Hillary as the bought and paid for puppet she is.

Then he says to vote for her.

SMH

ABH

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

A man of principle would not get behind Clinton.

People of PRINCIPLE are 10 million people leaving that party.

#demexit.

I don't agree with their ideology, but I respect that CHARACTER.
edit on 25-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I respect people who do what their conscious tells them to do, especially when they respect me for doing the same even if it doesn't result in like actions.

We shall toast to that may times over the next few days I suspect.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN just said this. DWS will not gavel the convention, will not speak. Hillary peeps had better hear the 46% of delegates who support Bernie.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

I could turn that around on you you know

Trump is not the way forward. My ideal isn't an option

I'm a realist

You'll want to say you are too...both smarter and wiser. Have it your way

Trump... nope. Not on my watch

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's foreign to you. He knew damn well his supporters won't vote for Hillary and he went out and said it anyway. He sees voting against Trump as tantamount. He's still being very true to himself and his principles.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join