It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ms. Schultz booed to kick off the festivities.

Buckle up folks, it could get bumpy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This woman on the news was talking about '13' million democrat supporters leaving the party for good.

Might have misunderstood the exact number but.

#Demexit

www.inquisitr.com... ks/

legalinsurrection.com...
edit on 25-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I think that the scandal involving the DNC rigging the election against Bernie Sanders might be one of many nails in the coffin that seals the election for Trump. People are getting tired of Hillary always getting into trouble.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I thought they said they she wasn't going to speak or take the floor!??

Dumpster fire!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I think she is supposed to officially open the ceremonies later too.

Should be interesting......

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hillary is now speaking in Charlotte about veterans saying how much she supports our troops and how she is going to change the VA and take care of our troops.

All I hear is "LIE blah blah LIE blah blah LIE......."

I cant listen to her polished BS anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I fully believe every American election, that I've been alive to see, has been bathed in corruption and cronyism, on both sides. But, this time, it's like the "scales have been removed" from the American people's eyes, on both sides, and the Emperors truly wear no clothes!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Hillary is now speaking in Charlotte about veterans saying how much she supports our troops and how she is going to change the VA and take care of our troops.

All I hear is "LIE blah blah LIE blah blah LIE......."

I cant listen to her polished BS anymore.

I had to mute it after 5 minutes right after she said she believed in 'democracy'.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: windword
I agree WinWord.

It is almost surreal to be witnessing all this unfold. On both sides.

Interesting times to be alive for sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I was just thinking the same thing.

Suddenly, I am very interested to see Bernie speak tonight. In light of the DNC emails, and the renewed energy coming from his disgruntled supporters, I have to wonder how he will play this moment.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What would be an appropriate opening Theme Song to kick off this year's DNC Convention?

I think by the end of it, a single trumpeter, playing "Taps...R.I.P.", would be most appropriate.

Trump used 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' - seems appropriate again now.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

From what i am reading, Bernie will endorse Hillary, again, but the angle is "she's better than Trump."

A tepid endorsement, IMO.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

As my wife said, I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to days worth of Democrat liers and creeps blather on about what they want to do.

And I said the same thing about the Republican convention.............all the same, just flip sides of the same coin.

100% agree, although i would be lying if i said i wouldnt enjoy watching them squirm around to try to avoid the email leak and all of hillaries bad judgment and lies.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

i hear the FBI just launched a new investigation into the DNC corruption

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Gonna watch, with it muted and subtitles on. I can't stand hillarys voice, or to even hear someone say something nice about that waste of oxygen.

here's to a week of muted tv.

Oh a different note, I really really wanna see Sanders walk up to the podium and just look around and say, " So anyone follow the news?"

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

From what i am reading, Bernie will endorse Hillary, again, but the angle is "she's better than Trump."

A tepid endorsement, IMO.

I hope they boo him. Trump sucks but he is a cub scout compared to hillary

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sadly, I think you are probably right, but I can still dream of Bernie pulling a Ted Cruz or something even more extreme. Imagine the roar from his boisterous delegation if he decided to go off script and announce that, based on the DNC emails, he is changing his endorsement to Stein or deciding to run independent. I would still vote for Johnson either way, but I would love to see the Democratic party establishment get what they deserve.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

(CNN)The FBI on Monday confirmed they are investigating a hack into the Democratic National Committee, the first acknowledgment from the agency that they are probing the incident, which US officials suspect came from a Russian cyber attack.

Over the weekend, Wikileaks began publishing emails from the DNC. The group didn't identify the source. But the campaign of presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton pointed the finger at Russia, saying the release of stolen emails was intended to help Republican nominee Donald Trump.

www.cnn.com...

Apparently finger pointing is all it takes to condemn Russia,and we know Comey and CLinton go way back.

edit on 25-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ in Philadelphia Protest Against Clinton

PHILADELPHIA — It’s not just Republicans that want presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in prison.

The RNC should get an apology from it's critics.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hillary and her emails
DNC and their emails

What everyone is missing is that if they were honest in the first place, then they'd have nothing to worry about.

SMH

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join