It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Well this thread is predictable

Neo - the only thing I can say is symbolic votes are a vote your conscience vote

I've done that before...

Not this time

You and I disagree on almost everything, so we obviously see the world, this life - and our country very differently. But, one thing I know - we both love this country

I hope next election you have an actual conservative leader you can get behind. Someone we can both respect even when we disagree on policy and philosophy

I'll do what I have to do, as ineffectual as that might be - to see that Donny never gets near our White House

edit on 7/25/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: Stupid phone...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is what I see happening, and it plays right into Palpatine Trump's hand....

link   
a reply to: Squirlli

Same stuff he has been saying plus

Trump bad.

Clinton Good.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Which goes more against American principles? Xenophobic extremism or status quo corruption.... I think xenophobic extremism is the greater evil. Xenophobes, racists, bigots, isolationists, openly supporting war crimes... Nope. I'll take the status quo, thanks.

What status quo?

If Hillary was simply a status quo candidate, I and many others would not have that big of a problem with her candidacy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Bryan Fallon is an idiot.

Just implied that Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the server and release the information.

But those same Russians were never able to get into Hillary's super duper high security unclassified email server..

What a crock.

Honestly, I have heard the words "FBI investigation" about the breach of the DNC email server more in the last few hours than I ever heard in the year long investigation of Clinton's server on CNN.... their bias is showing.
edit on R252016-07-25T13:25:15-05:00k257Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You and I disagree on almost everything, so we obviously see the world, this life - and our country very differently. But, one thing I know - we both love this country

I am not so sure I do anymore.

I am both utterly disgusted, and disappointed in it's government, and it's people.

Especially with the likes of a Clinton being the presumptive nominee.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So when does the vote actually go down? I'm not interested in the hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: introvert

"Wasserman is not a vital player in this game."

Maybe on the planet where you live...

Here on earth she is a major player.

This is about as earth-shattering and Cruz and what he did at the GOP convention. IT was good for TV, a few laughs, but in the end it doesn't mean much.

Cruz gave Johnson a huge boost with that ploy. So let's try to get our head out of the sand shall we.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

The gavel in is scheduled at 4:00 P.m.

www.demconvention.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

This is about as earth-shattering and Cruz and what he did at the GOP convention. IT was good for TV, a few laughs, but in the end it doesn't mean much.

Cruz gave Johnson a huge boost with that ploy. So let's try to get our head out of the sand shall we.

I do not deny that one bit. The fact remains that DWS stepping-down is not a game changer. What Bernie does and says could be, but not this.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: UKTruth

I thought I heard the word "nomination", when Bernie finished speaking half an hour ago...watch this vine.

What does Bernie have up his sleeve?

Whoa!!! Good catch! I too heard "nomination" and if that vine got the wording right, things just got a lot more interesting!

~OkieDokie

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Just implied that Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the server and release the information.

Glass half full.

Look Trumps not even Potus and he's getting the Russians to do what he wants.

Glass half empty.

Russians are out ta git Hillary!.

I am a glass half full kind o person.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This is about as earth-shattering as Cruz and what he did at the GOP convention. IT was good for TV, a few laughs, but in the end it doesn't mean much.

You are reaching.

The fallout isn't even over yet,,, yet you have determined it is a non-issue.

Typical Hillary supporter response.... got any links to back up your claim that the Wasserman issue is a dead horse?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

thanks.

Ugh, I was hoping for a Cruz like speech from him

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The Russians want sanctions lifted. That is the long and the short of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

Oh this is going to be sweet.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OkieDokie

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: UKTruth

I thought I heard the word "nomination", when Bernie finished speaking half an hour ago...watch this vine.

What does Bernie have up his sleeve?

Whoa!!! Good catch! I too heard "nomination" and if that vine got the wording right, things just got a lot more interesting!

~OkieDokie

Would like to know more about the context. Bernie has not dropped out or released his delegates, and he has stated he will allow a full roll call. But that's no secret so I don't understand Jane's comment.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You are reaching.

The fallout isn't even over yet,,, yet you have determined it is a non-issue.

I don't see how this will affect votes. It's good for the media and the anti-Democrats that like to latch on to any little piece of drama, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

DWS and the DNC was against Bernie. Well no #! Bernie isn't/wasn't a democrat, he jumped on their ticket to run for office and we act surprised when the DNC favored the real democrat in the race?

At least she was honest enough to step down and join Hillary's campaign.

Typical Hillary supporter response.... got any links to back up your claim that the Wasserman issue is a dead horse?

I do not support Hillary and no, I do not have any links. This is my personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

Sanders will speak later at the convention too.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join