It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I hit my 1 yr anni yesterday.

I'll have a shot every time isis is mentioned.

lol I doubt I'll have to start over again.

I been sorry I hadn't finished off that bottle of Euphoria Absinth I picked up in the Czech republic last Feb.

Hey didn't we hear that speech yesterday? Child's def fund?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: muse7

As a life long Democrat.. today saddens me.

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, that is unlikely to bear fruit.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

You can just as easily sit out or vote third party.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

Sued for rape? Is that a thing? I thought rape was against some laws or something.

Civil suit. Most likely will be settled, but it still stands.

Very unlikely it will be settled - it looks like a frivolous suit aimed at extorting money.
Now if you want to talk about settling a rape case with cash to shut the victim up (wasnlt it $800,000?)- you need to look at Bill Clinton and of course his wife for smearing the woman Bill paid off to make the rape case go away

True, but Bill did not pay the woman.

But it appears your concern about rape allegations is based on political ideology.

A woman was paid off after claiming Clinton raped her. That tells me what i need to know.
I'll leave law suits where they belong - in the courts.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I feel so unified, with those that are going to Demexit Thursday!

I unsubscribed from act blue and the other Dem sites begging for cash.

Next, I add my support for a lady I can respect, Dr Jill Stein for president.

Really Dems your DNC got caught tipping the scales, FU!
edit on 26-7-2016 by AlaskanDad because: cleaned up grammar

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

I didn't even get a chance to wear a costume. This is BS!

Can we have a real drama next time?

It doesn't get any more (sur)real than this my friend.

The American Right Wing is supporting a man who endorses and has been endorsed by the equivalent of the Soviet Premier.

John Birch and Gene McCarthy are rolling over in their graves.

Also, the American Left Wing is supporting a woman who has bought and paid for by foreign interests.

American people have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Bought and paid for?

Perhaps. Perhaps not. I don't think that anyone in politics, from the President to the country dog catcher are anything other than lying, scumbag, power-hungry reprobates.

Question though: How is that worse than owing money to the Russian "mob" (aka Putin and his cronies in the Central Bank of Russia)? The Russians aren't known for their patience or for losing their money. They will get paid.

Come on.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

A law suit does not make a person guilty.
We know however Hillary broke the rules, endangered lives and lied for 18 months about it. No law suit required.

Wait a minute ... so ... logically, someone being sued is no indication of possible guilt, but someone being investigated by the FBI for 18 months and found to have committed nothing prosecutable is ... because "we just know"?

In the US, we call that "double standards."

Actually the FBI said there were no prosecutors that would do it. he didnt say she was innocent of wrongdoing though. Then he laid out her lies and "didnt intendss"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
I feel so unified, with those that are going to Demexit Thursday!

I unsubscribed from act blue and the other Dem sites begging for cash.

Next, I support for a lady I can respect, to be our president, Dr Jill Stein.

Really Dems your DNC got caught tipping the scales, FU!

LOL ... I saw today that Stein had agreed to step aside if Bernie would take over.

That was very, very, very interesting. I wish he had decided on that route, or, on an Independent run.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Sued for rape? Is that a thing? I thought rape was against some laws or something.

Very unlikely it will be settled - it looks like a frivolous suit aimed at extorting money.
Now if you want to talk about settling a rape case with cash to shut the victim up (wasnlt it $800,000?)- you need to look at Bill Clinton and of course his wife for smearing the woman Bill paid off to make the rape case go away

But it appears your concern about rape allegations is based on political ideology.

A woman was paid off after claiming Clinton raped her. That tells me what i need to know.

That confirms your bias. Plain and simple.

Thanks for showing us.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

We know however Hillary broke the rules, endangered lives and lied for 18 months about it. No law suit required.

Wait a minute ... so ... logically, someone being sued is no indication of possible guilt, but someone being investigated by the FBI for 18 months and found to have committed nothing prosecutable is ... because "we just know"?

Actually the FBI said there were no prosecutors that would do it. he didnt say she was innocent of wrongdoing though. Then he laid out her lies and "didnt intendss"

Indeed - Comey actually laid out clearly the wrong doings and the only reason she was not prosecuted was because no one else had been, despite the fact she clearly broke the law. It's all there clearly laid out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Any worse than borrowing money from China? They also will get paid.

I'm not going to play the person vs person game. As a working class American I can see that ultimately I am the one with the least to gain out of these elections. We both know it.

Isn't our country supposed to work for us?

link   

Nah.

Director Comey said pretty clearly that there was no criminal intent which is key in any actual crime.

Stand up guy, Comey. I've been so saddened to see Republicans trash out his good name and reputation, merely because they didn't get the conclusion to the snipe hunt they wanted.

link   
The arena looks pretty empty.

The new chairman of the DNC. Donna.

link   

Thanks for showing us.

Why should UK like a MISOGYNIST ?

link   
AD...if you're really angry and are actually wanting to stop Hillary you have to vote Trump. Dr. Stein can't stop Crooked Hillary. Trump...with your help...can.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thanks for showing us.

Was a woman who said she was raped by Clinton paid off - YES
There is no evidence or pay off that we know about regarding Trump and rape.

THAT is what is plain and simple, but nice try.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Any worse than borrowing money from China? They also will get paid.

I'm not going to play the person vs person game. As a working class American I can see that ultimately I am the one with the least to gain out of these elections. We both know it.

Isn't our country supposed to work for us?

Actually, originally, the government was supposed to stay out of our way.

That lasted about 10 seconds, while the ink was drying on the COnstitution.

It is what it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Nah.

Director Comey said pretty clearly that there was no criminal intent which is key in any actual crime.

Stand up guy, Comey. I've been so saddened to see Republicans trash out his good name and reputation, merely because they didn't get the conclusion to the snipe hunt they wanted.

He laid out the fact that she's an idiot.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thanks for showing us.

Was a woman who said she was raped by Clinton paid off - YES
There is no evidence or pay off that we know about regarding Trump and rape.

THAT is what is plain and simple, but nice try.

Yes, but not by Clinton, as you claimed. There was no evidence presented that he actually did.

Therefore you are showing signs of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Nah.

He laid out the fact that she's an idiot.

He also laid out the fact she broke the law.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I absolutely adore Donna Brazille.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is about to put me to sleep it's so boring.

Yesterday was better.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join