It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Dude, you think there is a conspiracy to take away your guns no matter what people say.

Then you did NOT listen to a word those speakers before CARTER said.

NOT A WORD.

Not a peep about bans or confiscations.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: RickinVa
As a life long Democrat.. today saddens me.

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, that is unlikely to bear fruit.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

You can just as easily sit out or vote third party.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

A vote for a third party candidate would only help Clinton and I would never ever do that,,, Trump it is.

edit on R322016-07-26T18:32:38-05:00k327Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: neo96

Carter did no such thing.

Carter banned Iranians unless they denounced the regime.

www.politifact.com...

PUNDIT 'fact' ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Got any REAL facts OTHER from PUNDITS ?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

You missed the dramatic intent, I think.

We're all playing our parts in the ATS Political Theatre ... some of us seem to have forgotten its not real.

I can't decide if they're better or worse off.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sooooooo

When is Hillary giving that open press conference?

When do Hillary and Trump go head to head?

Need more popcorn.

link   
Bernie supporters protesting in media tent and outside the convention.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I didn't even get a chance to wear a costume. This is BS!

Can we have a real drama next time?

link   

Carter's sanctions were applied to Iranian nationals as part of a clear objective to secure the release of the U.S. hostages without military intervention, whereas Trump's suggestion applied to a far broader cross-section of visa applicants, which he described as a measure to prevent terrorist attacks. Historically, Carter's sanctions bore closer resemblance to Kennedy administration-era sanctions on Cuba [PDF, PDF] than Trump's anti-immigration plan.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Keep this coming.

Don't mind your national security being compromised by a senile old witch...

Trump's a sexist

link   

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

Sued for rape? Is that a thing? I thought rape was against some laws or something.

link   

Sooooooo

When is Hillary giving that open press conference?

If she is so confident she can do a good job, why 240+ days
hiding from the journalists and news outlets?

link   

I vote to keep Hillary Clinton out of office... no other reason. Out of this thread.... turned off the TV... seen all I need to see until the first debate.
edit on R362016-07-26T18:36:01-05:00k367Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   

A law suit does not make a person guilty.
We know however Hillary broke the rules, endangered lives and lied for 18 months about it. No law suit required.

edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

Carter's sanctions were applied to Iranian nationals as part of a clear objective to secure the release of the U.S. hostages without military intervention, whereas Trump's suggestion applied to a far broader cross-section of visa applicants, which he described as a measure to prevent terrorist attacks. Historically, Carter's sanctions bore closer resemblance to Kennedy administration-era sanctions on Cuba [PDF, PDF] than Trump's anti-immigration plan.

www.snopes.com...

That's NOT any better.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh nothing to do with her looks, that's typical misogynist ("hey don't play the sexism card even though I'm being a pig") crap. I mean I genuinely love Warren and hate Hillary.

Phew I thought you were supporting the crap about her cellulite making her unworthy.

Hey I'm not voting for her either, but I aint going slam a sister for her cellulite.

Nope nor her wrinkles.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Keep this coming.

Don't mind your national security being compromised by a senile old witch...

Trump's a sexist

It was a reasonable question. Sorry if it hurts feelings.

I'm not here to coddle everyone.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Gryphon66

I didn't even get a chance to wear a costume. This is BS!

Can we have a real drama next time?

It doesn't get any more (sur)real than this my friend.

The American Right Wing is supporting a man who endorses and has been endorsed by the equivalent of the Soviet Premier.

John Birch and Gene McCarthy are rolling over in their graves.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Hillary and press conference?

Sure, and I bet she's going to ride a unicorn to this imaginary conference.

Didn't you know that Hillary's main policy is transparency?

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sued for rape? Is that a thing? I thought rape was against some laws or something.

Civil suit. Most likely will be settled, but it still stands.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join