It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I think this is the problem with the idea of a political party having coalitions. Both parties try to get as many groups as possible, and many times ignore the concerns of that group once they are on board.

In my opinion, what makes it even worse for the Democrats is that they claim to have a moral high ground. They are the most moral because they look out for women, blacks, LGBT people, and don't get me wrong, I believe many of there members do honestly want to address the concerns of these people. The democrats ignore many of these groups, because they know they won't vote republican. You are now seeing black leaders such as Cornell West saying this, and also many Gay groups are now complaining of this too.

We can now see what the DNC and some of there supporters like ones on this board really think about Bernie supporters. In the words of Sarah Silverman "You are being ridiculous!" They never did care about your platform, you were just a tool towards victory.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: muse7

As a life long Democrat.. today saddens me.

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, that is unlikely to bear fruit.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

You can just as easily sit out or vote third party.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

A law suit does not make a person guilty.
We know however Hillary broke the rules, endangered lives and lied for 18 months about it. No law suit required.

You do realize that you just contradicted yourself in one single post, right?

edit on 26-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

A law suit does not make a person guilty.
We know however Hillary broke the rules, endangered lives and lied for 18 months about it. No law suit required.

Wait a minute ... so ... logically, someone being sued is no indication of possible guilt, but someone being investigated by the FBI for 18 months and found to have committed nothing prosecutable is ... because "we just know"?

In the US, we call that "double standards."

link   
a reply to: introvert

No it won't, because it did not happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sued for rape? Is that a thing? I thought rape was against some laws or something.

Civil suit. Most likely will be settled, but it still stands.

Very unlikely it will be settled - it looks like a frivolous suit aimed at extorting money.
Now if you want to talk about settling a rape case with cash to shut the victim up (wasnlt it $800,000?)- you need to look at Bill Clinton and of course his wife for smearing the woman Bill paid off to make the rape case go away
edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

No it won't, because it did not happen.

How do you know? Crystal ball?

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Just think.... This wrinkled, dried out old prune will have her fat cellulite a$$ in the chair of the Oval Office, with her Birkenstock cankles up on the desk.

As a women you disgust me.

I am worth more than my ass, my wrinkles or any of my other life battle scars after battling people like you in the real world.

If you want to vote for Barbie, go ahead, shows your level of intelligence.

It wouldn't matter if Hillary looked like Cindy Crawford, she would still be the ugliest woman in the world to me.

What is under that skin sack is corrupt and rotten to the core.

link   
OH yeah Clinton sure fights for womens rights.

Except when they are RAPE victims.

edit on 26-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Sued for rape? Is that a thing? I thought rape was against some laws or something.

Civil suit. Most likely will be settled, but it still stands.

Very unlikely it will be settled - it looks like a frivolous suit aimed at extorting money.
Now if you want to talk about settling a rape case with cash to shut the victim up (wasnlt it $800,000?)- you need to look at Bill Clinton and of course his wife for smearing the woman Bill paid off to make the rape case go away

True, but Bill did not pay the woman.

But it appears your concern about rape allegations is based on political ideology.
edit on 26-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I just don't eat the BS that you're fed with by Hillary and your independent media.

It's a thing called common sense and logic...you should try it sometimes

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I hope the Bernie 'Fart In' hasn't been cancelled.

link   
I can't believe she just said that Hillary advocated for children, after she got a child rapist case dismissed by saying the child was lying, then she laughed about the tricks she used in the case.

That child is still suffering to this day.

link   

I just don't eat the BS that you're fed with by Hillary and your independent media.

It's a thing called common sense and logic...you should try it sometimes

Fail. Try again.

link   
Yeah unlike Donald Trump who thinks those 24 women accusing Roger Ailes of sexual harassment are all "just in it for the money."

I forget though ... according to Mr. T ... most women love him and flirt with him ... sounds like the same old story.

"They was askin' for it!"

Beyond disgusting.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes, thanks! That's the one!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

I didn't even get a chance to wear a costume. This is BS!

Can we have a real drama next time?

It doesn't get any more (sur)real than this my friend.

The American Right Wing is supporting a man who endorses and has been endorsed by the equivalent of the Soviet Premier.

John Birch and Gene McCarthy are rolling over in their graves.

Also, the American Left Wing is supporting a woman who has bought and paid for by foreign interests.

American people have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well, you are the one who called Trump a rapist without any evidence.

I just proved you are as delusional as your leader.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well, you are the one who called Trump a rapist without any evidence.

I just proved you are as delusional as your leader.

I did not call him a rapist. I said he has a lawsuit against him for rape.

C'mon, I'm sure you are smart enough to understand the difference.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The DNC just elected a murderous, corrupt, elite as their nominee LOL

HEy what about the 600 berners they kicked out? did they let them back in for the roll call?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I can't believe she just said that Hillary advocated for children, after she got a child rapist case dismissed by saying the child was lying, then she laughed about the tricks she used in the case.

That child is still suffering to this day.

Yes, trot that tired BS out.

Educate yourself a bit, and then we can talk.

Hillary Clinton's Long Record Advocating for Women and Children

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join