It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
The arena looks pretty empty.

The new chairman of the DNC. Donna.

They're headed for the nearest saloon.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Positive message on schools and working to achieve goals.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: muse7

As a life long Democrat.. today saddens me.

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, that is unlikely to bear fruit.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

You can just as easily sit out or vote third party.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

Sued for rape? Is that a thing? I thought rape was against some laws or something.

Civil suit. Most likely will be settled, but it still stands.

Very unlikely it will be settled - it looks like a frivolous suit aimed at extorting money.
Now if you want to talk about settling a rape case with cash to shut the victim up (wasnlt it $800,000?)- you need to look at Bill Clinton and of course his wife for smearing the woman Bill paid off to make the rape case go away

True, but Bill did not pay the woman.

But it appears your concern about rape allegations is based on political ideology.

A woman was paid off after claiming Clinton raped her. That tells me what i need to know.
I'll leave law suits where they belong - in the courts.

That confirms your bias. Plain and simple.

Thanks for showing us.

Was a woman who said she was raped by Clinton paid off - YES
There is no evidence or pay off that we know about regarding Trump and rape.

THAT is what is plain and simple, but nice try.

Yes, but not by Clinton, as you claimed. There was no evidence presented that he actually did.

Therefore you are showing signs of cognitive dissonance.

Perhaps Clinton's fairy god mother paid her off.
Woman claims Clinton raped her - woman gets paid - woman goes away.

Honestly. the attempts to try and smear other people with the Clintons sordid and disgusting past is so obviously political. Bring everyone down to their disgusting level seems to be the strategy. Not likely to work anymore.

edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

A law suit does not make a person guilty.
We know however Hillary broke the rules, endangered lives and lied for 18 months about it. No law suit required.

Wait a minute ... so ... logically, someone being sued is no indication of possible guilt, but someone being investigated by the FBI for 18 months and found to have committed nothing prosecutable is ... because "we just know"?

In the US, we call that "double standards."

Actually the FBI said there were no prosecutors that would do it. he didnt say she was innocent of wrongdoing though. Then he laid out her lies and "didnt intendss"

Nah.

Director Comey said pretty clearly that there was no criminal intent which is key in any actual crime.

Stand up guy, Comey. I've been so saddened to see Republicans trash out his good name and reputation, merely because they didn't get the conclusion to the snipe hunt they wanted.

He laid out the fact that she's an idiot.

He also laid out the fact she broke the law.

Oh yeah, big time.

Lynch wouldn't have prosecuted anyway and he knew it.

This is another chunk of the rigged system and the "hillary standard"

Bill paid $850,000.00 for that 20 mins of fun.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We know however Hillary broke the rules, endangered lives and lied for 18 months about it. No law suit required.

Wait a minute ... so ... logically, someone being sued is no indication of possible guilt, but someone being investigated by the FBI for 18 months and found to have committed nothing prosecutable is ... because "we just know"?

Actually the FBI said there were no prosecutors that would do it. he didnt say she was innocent of wrongdoing though. Then he laid out her lies and "didnt intendss"

Nah.

Director Comey said pretty clearly that there was no criminal intent which is key in any actual crime.

Stand up guy, Comey. I've been so saddened to see Republicans trash out his good name and reputation, merely because they didn't get the conclusion to the snipe hunt they wanted.

He laid out the fact that she's an idiot.

Opinions, like body parts, are common.

If she's "an idiot" she's a skillful one at least. 30 years of Republicans doing anything and everything they can to get anything to stick against her or Bill and nada.

Compare that with Trump ... how many times has he "settled out of court?"

link   

Nah.

WRONG. he said if ANYONE ELSE DID WHAT SHE DID THEY WOULD HAD BEEN PROSECUTED. SPin spin spin.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I absolutely adore Donna Brazille.

They should have made the replacement MONTHs ago.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The Clintons NEVER use their own money to pay off people...or for anything else, for that matter.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Anyway back on topic

This is another awful day for the DNC.
Terrible speakers, Bernie selling out totally and Bernie supporters all over the media saying they will not vote for Clinton.
Party in turmoil.

link   

Nah.

WRONG. he said if ANYONE ELSE DID WHAT SHE DID THEY WOULD HAD BEEN PROSECUTED. SPin spin spin.

I'd love to see you quote that.

Can you? Quote Director Comey saying that.

link   
What was with the hitler youth on stage parroting stuff?

Gin

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yup.

[Insert minority] [insert disability] [insert same old "I knew Hillary when she was young speech] [Trump is evil] [I'm with her]

Same old.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not trying to smear anyone. I'm trying to highlight your hypocrisy in how you dismiss once case involving such a serious allegation, yet use another to bash a political point.

Both cases are serious and should have been taken to their appropriate ends, but I take it that you don't care, unless you can smack your political opponent over the head with it.

Thanks for participating in this little exercise. My point was made.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So, they are showing boys from an all-black school, and proud of the fact that it is all black?

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding. Because that seems racist.
I mean of course its great that the boys look impressive, but I think the point they are making is all about because they are black?

Because if Trump had pandered to white people by parading a school of white boys, with the point being he is proud of their "white" school, he would be lynched. (And he would never do that.)

edit on 7/26/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

link   

Anyway back on topic

Terrible speakers, Bernie selling out totally and Bernie supporters all over the media saying they will not vote for Clinton.
Party in turmoil.

Wanna bet a nickel on the ratings comparisons for Day 2 between DNC and RNC?

(PS, a nickel is a US $0.05 piece, didn't want to confuse you since you're from the UK and all.)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're headed for the nearest saloon.

Do you blame them?

link   
Hey CLinton ?

I dare you to end GUN PROFILING.

Double dog dare ya.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Still here. Just busy with kid today.

I've been listening and reading political discussions/commentaries for years.

Every person I heard interviewed that actually works with Hillary (both sides), first comment on her intelligence.

She is highly respected work wise, with those who are actually connected through politics. (Her job).

I question why Putin is doing whatever he can to prevent Hillary from being in charge.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I absolutely adore Donna Brazille.

They should have made the replacement MONTHs ago.

Without a doubt.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Anyway back on topic

Party in turmoil.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

It's been a positive night, they are driving their points home and showing the contrasts between the two parties.

You may disagree with their points, but that does not justify your statement.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join