It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I love it when WHITE people talk about RACISM.

It's pretty hard to take Clinton seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
NM.

Too easy.
edit on 26-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey Holder ?

IF this is an ALREADY GREAT NATION what is your party snipping about ?

That's someone else that needs LOCKED UP.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
So, they are showing boys from an all-black school, and proud of the fact that it is all black?

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding.
I mean of course its great that the boys look impressive, but I think the point they are making is all about because they are black?

Because if Trump had pandered to white people by parading a school of white boys, with the point being he is proud of their "white" school, he would be lynched. (And he would never do that.)

You mean, parading White kids, like those sweet little "USA Freedom Kids" he had at a rally earlier this year?

Hey, did you hear he cheated them out of what he owed them?

Dad Behind Pro-Donald Trump ‘USA Freedom Kids’ Plans to Sue Campaign - Time Magazine

Popick said the “USA Freedom Kids” in January were promised a booth at the Pensacola, Florida rally during their break-through performance to pre-sell their album. When they got to the rally, there was no booth for them. “That never materialized,” he said. “We did, but they didn’t.”

The campaign then asked the girls to perform during a campaign event in Des Moines, Iowa. Popick said he paid out-of-pocket for the traveling expenses, but when the group arrived, the girls were told they weren’t going to perform. “We got to Des Moines and their plan quote-unquote changed and we were told to just sit in the audience,” he said.

Trump’s campaign did not immediately return a request for comment.

What a bone-head move. Those poor little girls.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
LOL x LOL

Eric Holder.

Mr. Contempt of Congress himself.

Who's next ? Lois Lerner?

Gin

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The guy that armed a bunch of drug cartels talking about keeping officers safe. The hypocrisy never ends.

link   
Holder accumulating 1 million votes for Trump.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

Not trying to smear anyone. I'm trying to highlight your hypocrisy in how you dismiss once case involving such a serious allegation, yet use another to bash a political point.

Both cases are serious and should have been taken to their appropriate ends, but I take it that you don't care, unless you can smack your political opponent over the head with it.

Thanks for participating in this little exercise. My point was made.

As usual you don't have a point - you only have spin

My point is simple.
A woman who accused Clinton of rape was paid off to go away.
Trump has been sued by an anonymous woman and we have no idea if it's true or false and Trump has not paid her off.

Pretty easy to understand - though I understand, when you are trying to spin and smear , very difficult to concede

edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That TAX STAMP on firearms ?

POLL TAX.

Freggin hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

we have no idea if it's true or false

Exactly!

That fact is true in both cases. That is the point I was making and the point that highlighted your political hypocrisy.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is such a poor convention.
When are they actually going to address any of the real issues?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Exactly!

That fact is true in both cases. That is the point I was making and the point that highlighted your political hypocrisy.

Thanks again.

No thanks required.
Always glad to put you in your place.
No need to wriggle though, you're already hooked and on the griddle.
edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
umm... Is the crowd boooing Pittsburgh Chief of Police Cameron McLay?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It that were the case mr police.

CLINTON WOULD BE LOCKED UP.

NO JUSTICE.

NO CLINTON.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Exactly!

Thanks again.

No thanks required.
Always glad to put you in your place.
No need to wriggle though, you're already hooked and on the griddle.

As always, you show us that the only thing greater than your hypocrisy, is your arrogance.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: RickinVa
As a life long Democrat.. today saddens me.

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, that is unlikely to bear fruit.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

You can just as easily sit out or vote third party.

Total BS.. I vote for Trump because I can not in good faith vote for someone I know broke numerous federal laws concerning classified information.

Instead you will vote for someone that is being sued for defrauding people out of their money and is being sued for potential rape?

A law suit does not make a person guilty.
We know however Hillary broke the rules, endangered lives and lied for 18 months about it. No law suit required.

Wait a minute ... so ... logically, someone being sued is no indication of possible guilt, but someone being investigated by the FBI for 18 months and found to have committed nothing prosecutable is ... because "we just know"?

In the US, we call that "double standards."

Actually the FBI said there were no prosecutors that would do it. he didnt say she was innocent of wrongdoing though. Then he laid out her lies and "didnt intendss"

Nah.

Director Comey said pretty clearly that there was no criminal intent which is key in any actual crime.

Stand up guy, Comey. I've been so saddened to see Republicans trash out his good name and reputation, merely because they didn't get the conclusion to the snipe hunt they wanted.

He laid out the fact that she's an idiot.

Opinions, like body parts, are common.

If she's "an idiot" she's a skillful one at least. 30 years of Republicans doing anything and everything they can to get anything to stick against her or Bill and nada.

Compare that with Trump ... how many times has he "settled out of court?"

I'm sure a lot less than Hill and Bill and they don't even have any where near 2 businesses!

Gin

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Is this the "We dont hate the police" portion of the convention? Look at how they qualify everything they say to maintain BLM pandering.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This guy is selling out to BLM's false narrative.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here is a police cop.

Streets are safe!

He's no Joe or Clarke, that's for sure.

ooooooooooooooo a reformer!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
All around the country, decent police officers (the vast majority) are puking listening to this guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join