It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope just tired of the faux moral outrage.

You and me both. And the faux concerns for racism, sexism, equal rights, freedom, liberty and patriotism.

Wherever they may be found.

Gin

link   

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What does that to do with him and his followers being liars?

By the way, the FBI cleared Mrs Clinton of any crimes. Or did you forget that?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I don't know if its sexists, but it is childish to pick on her looks, I will give you that.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you express your outrage when people were making sexual jokes about Trump and Pence on this very thread?

A very good question.
Hopefully we'll get an answer....

So...I guess any female on ATS whom has ever made fun of Trump's looks...is 'SEXIST"!

link   
a reply to: muse7

She was already corrupt and murderous. She becomes a liar when she flip-flops!

link   

originally posted by: neo96
So no mention of a PRIEST getting his head cut off.

I think that was Trump's fault.. CNN will be on to report on some secret links between the radical islamic terrorists and Trump any minute now...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Damn sexists!

They chanting that only because hillary is a ugly, old, possible senile woman!
edit on 227k2016Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Zeig Heil.

Save it for the next Trump speech about LAW and ORDER and Making America SAFE Again.

Nope.

I will call out GUN NAZI's when they speak out.

Dude, you think there is a conspiracy to take away your guns no matter what people say.

Hell, you think there is a conspiracy that the government is going to take away your bacon.

These people on stage have not said anything close to deserve a label of "gun nazi".

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As a life long Democrat.. today saddens me.

To see the Democrats sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what they sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

edit on R292016-07-26T18:29:42-05:00k297Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R302016-07-26T18:30:19-05:00k307Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmm, I am prepared to spend a Hillary presidency being called whatever it is you call a woman when she disagrees with a woman you are calling the men who do it misogynist. I can't exactly be misogynist, so I'm not sure what I am then.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
CARTER BANNED MUSLIMS from entering the country.

CARTER ALSO BANNED TRAVEL To the Russian Olympics.

Hes' a XENOPHOBE people.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I don't know if its sexists, but it is childish to pick on her looks, I will give you that.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you express your outrage when people were making sexual jokes about Trump and Pence on this very thread?

A very good question.
Hopefully we'll get an answer....

So...I guess any female on ATS whom has ever made fun of Trump's looks...is 'SEXIST"!

Or any man... I am waiting for zazzafrazz's answer. I am sure she will enlighten us.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I'm in your boat. I'm not a Democrat, but I'm not voting for Trump because I like him a whole lot, but because the alternative is just morally unacceptable.

I never thought I'd see my country blatantly considering an open criminal as their President.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
As a life long Democrat.. today saddens me.

To see the Democratic sink into a cesspool of depravity where they feel it is ok to nominate a criminal for the highest office in the land is astounding.

I vote for Donald J. Trump not because I want to, but because the Democratic Party has forced me to.

I do not want to see Donald Trump as President...I truly hope that Assange has the goods he claims and can force Hillary out soon, so I won't have to vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, that is unlikely to bear fruit.

The Democratic Party needs to remember that they reap what the sow..... and they have a bad seed in the ground.

You should really stop playing the victim card. It's very cringe worthy. No one is forcing you to vote Trump. You're voting Trump because you want to.

You can just as easily sit out or vote third party.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Dude, you think there is a conspiracy to take away your guns no matter what people say.

Then you did NOT listen to a word those speakers before CARTER said.

NOT A WORD.

link   
a reply to: muse7

Honestly I'm tired of you trying to guilt and shame me into voting for a goddamn Conservative. Stop, back off. I've respected your opinion for a long time now and even up until this very post that I'm replying to now, I have refused to argue with you about this. That's done since you refuse me the same courtesy.

Hillary is a warmongering bitch, a Wall Street ass kisser and I will not vote for her even if two of my political heroes decided, according to their own senses of right and wrong, to rally behind her. I won't! I still respect them but respect does not mean OBEY!

I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. We keep doing that and hoping that things will somehow magically change. You enjoy your choice, I wouldn't dream of asking you to vote any other way than a way in which you feel is right... you really ought to consider extending that same consideration to other people.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmm, I am prepared to spend a Hillary presidency being called whatever it is you call a woman when she disagrees with a woman you are calling the men who do it misogynist. I can't exactly be misogynist, so I'm not sure what I am then.

I think racist is the term you are looking for.. It's a catch all when you disagree with a liberal.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wait, she is looking for my post where I said I'm a paid Russian agent to troll Hillary...

Let's bet we won't hear from her?

But hey I forgive her, she had no criminal intent...

link   
a reply to: neo96

Carter did no such thing.

Carter banned Iranians unless they denounced the regime.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Right... Trump... the moral choice. If your morals are founded in anger, aggression, murder, torture, racism and bigotry.

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join