It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I am saying what i hear on tv too. Between 6 and 15, but they are all in the mall so they are not that sure how many are really dead and injured.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Domo1

I will repeat my question.

How much longer are we going to ignore the problem??

How many more innocent lives need to be lost?

The problem?
"The" meaning there's only one?
But, but, but, there are soooo many.

There is no viable solution that has worked or will work.

I don't think these problems are going away anytime soon.
Its a brave new world afterall .......

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Are you maybe not as smart as you think? In this case the police shoots the one with the gun, do you get what that means?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
one thing i must praise here that the response time of usa police is the best. whenever i see a breaking news of terrorist attack in usa, i found that the attackers are shot dead immediately. where as in case of this attack shooters are still at large.
edit on 22-7-2016 by terminator292 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I am saying what i hear on tv too. Between 6 and 15, but they are all in the mall so they are not that sure how many are really dead and injured.

It seems they still know nothing, how can it be that they don´t know how many wounded or killed are in that mall, somebody must be in there to help them.

link   

If there were no guns, the attacker wouldnt have a legal gun, so why are you not that smart enough? And police officers should have training, and not be killed so easilly.

"if there were no guns"

You're talking about an alternate reality scenario here. There are guns. They won't suddenly de-invent.

originally posted by: Peeple

Are you maybe not as smart as you think? In this case the police shoots the one with the gun, do you get what that means?

Your avatar is perfect.

edit on 22-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Domo1

I will repeat my question.

How much longer are we going to ignore the problem??

How many more innocent lives need to be lost?

That can ingnore it for a very long time. remember the rotherham child rape case by a group of muslims. They knew about it for 16 years but didn't act on it because they did not want to seem racist. 1.400 victims and 16 years later information about it leaked into the public domain and they Had to move.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: terminator292
one thing i must praise here that the response time of usa police is the best. whenever i see a breaking news of terrorist attack in usa, i found that the attackers are shot dead immediately.

If they know where they are, it´s not a big problem to kill somebody.
But the attackers in munich are on the run.
edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I am talking about Gun laws dummy.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

one thing i must praise here that the response time of usa police is the best. whenever i see a breaking news of terrorist attack in usa, i found that the attackers are shot dead immediately.

Yes but then the left over here complains that they were shot dead wondering why they could not take them peacefully and alive.

link   
Norway right wing attack by Anders Breivik 22 July 2011.
Coincidence ?

link   

Unless the feds order the local cops to retreat like they did in Orlando.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

UPDATE 21:18 Uhr Nach jetzigem Stand können wir nur folgendes bestätigen: - 1 Schießerei in der Hanauerstraße (OEZ) - Eine unbekannte Zahl von verletzten Personen - leider sind uns auch aktuell 6 tote Personen bekannt ENGLISH UPDATE 21:18

At present we assume we can only confirm the following: - 1 shootout in Hanauerstraße (EET) - An unknown number of injured persons - Unfortunately, we also currently 6 dead people are known

Munich Police Facebook

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Yes but then the left over here complains that they were shot dead wondering why they could not take them peacefully and alive.

To get information about their masterminds in the backgrounds, wrong question to ask why kill if you could get him alive, to maybe watwerbo... get some informations out of him. Often it looks like the attackers have to die nowadays, because dead people can´t speak anymore...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

But if they were against immigrants then why fire at fellow countrymen?

If that was the case they would have attacked one of the thousands of refugee camps in Germany.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
BBC saying 6 confirmed dead and more casualties, an unconfirmed number of critically wounded. The Anders Breivik link is being mentioned. Anniversary attack?

Scum whoever they are.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Norway right wing attack by Anders Breivik 22 July 2011.
Coincidence ?

No, that is history as well ......... lets stay calm and get the facts

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer

UPDATE 21:18 Uhr Nach jetzigem Stand können wir nur folgendes bestätigen: - 1 Schießerei in der Hanauerstraße (OEZ) - Eine unbekannte Zahl von verletzten Personen - leider sind uns auch aktuell 6 tote Personen bekannt ENGLISH UPDATE 21:18

At present we assume we can only confirm the following: - 1 shootout in Hanauerstraße (EET) - An unknown number of injured persons - Unfortunately, we also currently 6 dead people are known

Munich Police Facebook

It´s sad how officials use Facebook and social media crap to inform the people. As if really everyone would be user of that stuff. But at least this time there is special broadcasting by the tax funded propaganda tv news, ARD/ZDF.
edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

one thing i must praise here that the response time of usa police is the best. whenever i see a breaking news of terrorist attack in usa, i found that the attackers are shot dead immediately. where as in case of this attack shooters are still at large.

That's not what happened in Orlando. The shooter did not escape, but they certainly didn't take him down "immediately" either. It also is not what happened in Boston or in San Bernadino.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: GodEmperor

You are safe because you have a gun, is that it ?

With a gun it is undeniable that you are a lot safer in a situation like that. Without one you are a easy and defenseless target that can only run or hide and hope you make it.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join