It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 54
<< 51  52  53   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I speak fluent german and unlike many other people i did perfectly understood the questions stated at the official press conferences, beside that, i do not really care if you believe me or not, i am just stating what it is based on the informations i got .. in a few days you will probably see the big picture instead of the delusional embossed opinion you carry right now.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Now they are saying that he was bullied.

I think it is possible that because of his Iranian background he may have been "bullied" or not accepted by peers he wished to be accepted by. There is a significant amount of anti-Turkish racism in Germany. A few years ago there was a string of murders of Turks that the police were convinced were connected to the drug trade but turned out to be committed by a clutch of German racists working as a sort of gang.

He was recorded shouting "I am German!"

www.dailymail.co.uk... ors-one-day.html

A 14-year-old girl who lived in the same block of flats as Sonboly has now revealed how the murderer once told his classmates: 'I will kill you all.'
And during an argument just a few months ago Sonboly, who was today described as being 'deranged', had boasted about wanting to kill people in a massacre.
The young girl told the Daily Mail: 'He was not popular at school, he only had two or three friends that he would hang out with.
'In an argument, he said he wanted to carry out a massacre. He said: "I will kill you all".'

edit on 23-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Drazzl

I believe that this post: www.abovetopsecret.com... and the one immediately following places a huge question mark on your claim, that the other shooters were plain clothed police.

20:47 Uhr: Polizei: Drei Täter mit Langwaffen auf der Flucht Nach dem Attentat in München sind nach Angaben der Polizei drei Täter mit Langwaffen auf der Flucht. Das sagte ein Polizeisprecher am Freitagabend. THREE attackers with LONG FIREARMS are on the run, according to the POLICE

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: slider1982

The fact his attack happened on the 5th anniversary of the Breivik attack is significant , it seems he had a fascination with these types of attacks and had mental health problems.

I think in this case religion is a red herring , we don't know if he was religious or what religion he followed if he was , Christianity in Iran dates back to the early days of the religion so it isn't a given that he was a Muslim if he was even religious.

I think this is a case of a disaffected young man who followed the path of other disaffected young men , similar to American school shootings we have seen over the years.

Okay, here's a hypothetical. A lone wolf in America who is disturbed and lonely. He reads up on all of this, without really any strong ties to religion, and then commits the same atrocity. During the massacre he screams out 'this is in the name of Christ!'. Would religion still be a Red Herring?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that this shooting took place right next to the hidden gps-coordinates from Anders Behring Breiviks manifesto?

The Munich point is just a couple of kms away from the shooting. I guess the date is not the only inspiration taken from Breivik...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

3 people with "langwaffen" have never been confirmed, there have been dozens of police officers with rifles tho and in all that trouble, considering the timestamp at your quote, it was most likely police forces checking the area, there have also been at least one team of three guys wearing big cameras and a team of three special force officers with rifles crossing a street which in the rush could easily be mistaken by some witnesses, there is no video evidence at all for a second or third shooter..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: snegler

Some other posters hinted at that longitude (Pinakothek).
Plato's cave allegory and the red door?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Drazzl

....it was most likely police forces checking the area...

Okay. I can accept that, according to your opinion, and that your opinion is based in diligently following the story.

Still, DerBeobachter makes some good points, that haven't been addressed.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

There is no proof that the Munich attacker shouted out anything so your hypothetical has no bearing , there is one unsubstantiated claim that nobody has since cooperated.
The only people who believe it happened are those who want to believe it was a Jihadist attack , the rest of us can see it for what it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
www.dailymail.co.uk... ors-one-day.html
A 14-year-old girl who lived in the same block of flats as Sonboly has now revealed how the murderer once told his classmates: 'I will kill you all.'
And during an argument just a few months ago Sonboly, who was today described as being 'deranged', had boasted about wanting to kill people in a massacre.'

Deranged? Really? Was he foaming at the mouth too?

When the evidence is just a little too "pat," red flags should be going up.
edit on 23-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yet another incident in Germany - this time 1 dead and 2 injured in machete attack.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I dont get it how they cant bring down 1 shooter right away. I understand if 3 but there was just 1 ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: terminator292
just an 18 year old kid can shake germany

Why would that make you smile?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The Stuttgart attacks today were by a radical islamic terrorist who came to Germany in the recent wave of Syrian refugees. He killed a woman and injured two others.
German police say he was a lone nut who had a fascination with machete's and whilst being a syrian refugee, he was German at heart.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I don't think that no one should be suspected of anything without proof. I'm saying that no one should be subject to search and seizure without evidence, or given a blanket rule of not being able to have the means to defend themselves and their families from someone who would deprive them of their life, property and liberties.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Apparently were are being deluded by the German authorities, if so, this guy was not iranian but syrian/turkish.
Several sources point to his facebookpage (screen) which has a turkish flag as background.
If this is indeed true, than probably the victims were picked at first online (anti erdogan) and lured to McDonald so he could kill them.
Afterwards he randomly shot more people and eventually took his own life.

Sounds crazy? yes indeed, but here in the Netherlands pro-erdogan turks are attacking 'pro gülen' within quotation marks because it is fairly simple-minded to think that if a turk does not support erdogan, he must be supporting gülen.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
sorry brother, i did not mean it.a reply to: Jonjonj

top topics

<< 51  52  53   >>

join