It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: gortex

I'm just getting up to date this morning, but it appears he was a pissed off teen that may have been the victim of some sort of assault a couple years ago, has mental issue and no ties to ISIS.

Have they disclosed his religion? The report I read said religion was not a motivating factor, though.

That´s what they say!
But who to believe nowadays.

But nothing about this lunatic points in the muslim terrorist direction. Ok, the haters don´t need more than that he was half iranian, or blackhaired, or whatever, you know what i mean. That makes muslim terrorists nowadays, because "they are all terrorists", for some distracted people.

As i slept some hours and had some time to think about everything, without getting "inspired" from today`s news, the whole thing, again, is fishy in some ways.
If i had to bet, it was not muslim motivated and it was not nazi motivated!
Others profit from that event!

edit on 23 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Nothing except for he shouted Allahu Akbar, and is attacking in exactly the same way Isis just said to attack and like the past attacks we've seen over the last couple months. You guys are proof positive that mind control and brainwashing are a real thing.
edit on 23-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: TheBulk

ISIS called for attacks like this, but lets bury our heads in the sand!

Just as important let's not jump to conclusions based on our own prejudiced beliefs , the available evidence suggests this was not inspired by religion even if that's how you want to see it.
shouting Allahu Akbar as you kill people equals not inspired by religion. Got it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

How do you know he did shout that?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As i read a post right now about the officials spinning the event into the Breivik/Nazi direction, i heard the german interiour minister speculate live on TV, because of the first name of the attacker, David. That it might be that he converted to the christian religion.
Just saying...

The officials even have problems to name the event, if it was a terror attack or a rampage.
Isn´t rampage terror too, if you are victim or witness???

But for the officials it´s only terror, if it´s muslim, if it´s "IS".
Nevertheless they will be rewarded with more powers to cut the peoples freedoms.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

because we have accounts from multiple Witnesses. Why are you playing dumb?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
From this point in time...we seem to have a very disturbed young man...who obviously engaged in premeditated planning for this act of terror.
Hacking a website ahead of time, in order to lure people to McDonald's for free burgers, before going there to kill as many people (children?) as possible, shows this wasn't an impulsive act of madness.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Because show me a vid, or it is not true.
Witnesses said he was targeting children, there were 3, he was carrying a rifle... All wrong

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Peeple

because we have accounts from multiple Witnesses. Why are you playing dumb?

I've only been able to find one source for that claim. CNN and it was one witness. Do you have a better source.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ISIS would have to know better than attack a McDonalds/Mall. That might instigate mass deportations and nukes.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Recently published by the telegraph.
link
They are saying he was born and raised in Germany and has no ties to ISIS.
edit on 23-7-2016 by LostThePlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Nothing except for he shouted Allahu Akbar, and is attacking in exactly the same way Isis just said to attack and like the past attacks we've seen over the last couple months. You guys are proof positive that mind control and brainwashing are a real thing.

And you?
Normally i don´t discuss with haters, because the hate ate their brains.
But you are special, since your first post in this thread, while other tried to report what happened and was happening, you just tried to spread hate, to turn it into an islamic terror act and disturbed the people following and reporting the events.

That Allahu Akbar thing is obvisiously a fake, ONLY reported by US sources. Sure, a mother that saw childs getting shot in the face, in Germany/Munich, pulls out her phone and calls CNN in the USA, to assert that the attacker yelled "Allahu Akbar". Would every average citizen do, in that moment...

Then, how good is your german. I hope better than my english.
How can one explain the half-turkish looking, because of shock cigarette smoking and stuttering girl that fled the McDonalds, together with the staff, because they heard shots from somewhere. Yesterday on official german special broadcast. Where was this mother then, and where are the killed kids?

If you hate muslims like that, then volunteer and go to fight the "IS" in the desert, show us what a real good western christian is...
Hope there is no internet access for your spyPhone.

If one is brainwashed, then the one who sees, hears, feels everywhere muslim terrorists.
Like the "protectors" need it, because if the people think like that, the people are thankful for their 1984...

So, now let us people do what we tried since the start of this thread, we tried to bring some light into the events, and not shadow, as you do!

Oh, i have my personal "AdBlocker" activated, it´s a DeflectorBlocker, i can´t see you posts anymore since now.
Steal others time and efforts to spread your one and only truth, but don´t steal my time.

Will be back later(to the others, that don´t only spread hate here!)
edit on 23 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the pics of him yet?

I didn't get chance to record it on sky news, but he looked way browner than the pic of the guy outside McDonald's...
ETA a link
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 21pSat, 23 Jul 2016 08:52:21 -050020162016-07-23T08:52:21-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Has anyone seen the pics of him yet?

I didn't get chance to record it on sky news, but he looked way browner than the pic of the guy outside McDonald's...

There's a picture in the link I just posted.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

Ah yes same one.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm just getting up to date this morning, but it appears he was a pissed off teen that may have been the victim of some sort of assault a couple years ago, has mental issue and no ties to ISIS.

That about sums it up , one of his inspirations was Anders Breivik but it seems to some because he was of Middle Eastern decent he must be an Islamist , regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

Forget the Mandela effect , seems we're seeing the evolution of the Trump effect.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

From what I've been able to gather this morning he seemed inspired by mass shootings in general, coupled with mental illness. Has there been anything specific to the Norway attack?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I counted at least 23 shots fired in the McDonald's clip....then another, after a pause.....maybe enough time to reload. What kind of handgun has that large a capacity?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth
Meanwhile Obama cracks jokes during his statements on Munich.
The guy is officially crazy.

www.dailymail.co.uk... lege.html#v-126422774289288988

You guys need to grow up.

Don't you find it a little odd Obama was laughing and cracking jokes whilst talking about a mass killing?
If he can't take it seriously and be sincere about what has happened then he shouldn't bother.

It is very odd.

Obama has been more upset with people calling Islamic terrorism just that. I saw Obama being very upset and show personal anger when people referred to Islamic terrorist acts as Islamic Terrorist Acts and not once did i see him make a joke during that. THAT for some reason he did not find amusing.

On a sidenote. In that same speech he said "What is it going to solve if we change the name of acts like these" well yes Obama that is indeed a very good question. So why are you working so hard to change the way we call Islamic terrorism ?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

He had an extended clip.

My old .40 cal glock had normal 16 round clip, and 22 round extended clip.

9mm is smaller rounds.
edit on 23-7-2016 by GodEmperor because: edit 22

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join