It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

Spare us from your political partisanship. This is not the time not place. The media may have picked it up, but you are helping them turn this tragedy in to a political matter. Even Obama did not do that.

No, he turned into a joke, which I find disgusting.

Just stop.

We have serious matters to address and you are trying to play politics with the wrong situation. LIke I said, even Obama didn't even do that.

I find what you are doing to be even more disgusting.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Police is asking again for videos, pics and stuff like that.
But this time not to find the left attackers, but to get a better view about the progression of events...
edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think somewhere it was said that they ruled out two suspects. Could that be them?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I wil take some hours of sleep now.
I wonder which story is presented to us in 5-6 hours...

And with which presents the security officials will be rewarded this time, to "protect us from terror". Rewarded for failing again in protecting the people from terror.

Something i mentioned:
Two times attacks in Bavaria now. And some call Bavaria the Texas of Germany, because of it harsh laws and it´s police behaviour.
Harsh laws in France, most cutted freedoms of the people, most surveillance of all states in europe on the people, the most attacks happened in France.

Coincidence?
Obvisiously the whole anti-terror tools, used to spy on the people, don´t protect from terror.
What are they good for then?

Ok, i know the answer, but that is just crude tinfoil hat stuff, conspiracy nuts stuff, can´t ever be truth...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Spare us from your political partisanship. This is not the time not place. The media may have picked it up, but you are helping them turn this tragedy in to a political matter. Even Obama did not do that.

Just stop.

We have serious matters to address and you are trying to play politics with the wrong situation. LIke I said, even Obama didn't even do that.

Well look, I think the way world leaders have reacted to this event in Munich is relevant and also important. Other leaders reactions have been more thoughtful fortunately.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Just stop.

Well look, I think the way world leaders have reacted to this event in Munich is relevant and also important. Other leaders reactions have been more thoughtful fortunately.

That is your opinion and it is duly noted.

Now if you could only find the heart to be as equally thoughtful, it would be much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wish you all a peaceful and save night!
And a good sleep, despite of the tragic events in Munich.
Guess i will see most of you later in a fresher thread about the Munich Attacks.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: oletimer

Wow...he was really young.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think somewhere it was said that they ruled out two suspects. Could that be them?

could be

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hopefully his place of residence will give a little more insight into his agenda.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Hopefully his place of residence will give a little more insight into his agenda.

His current place of residence is hopefully Hell with a large pitch fork up his a$$...

RA

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: oletimer
Translation from the Police Conference.

transscription from the press conference: 10 dead, 21 injured including 3 critically wounded 2300 Police officers, different agencies as well as Swiss and Austrian Police Special Forces were involved The shooter was an 18 year old Iranian-German The perpetrator lived for two years in munich, prior to the shooting. He had no previous criminal record. Further information on the shooters background have to be further inspected before released to the public. The suspects car is not of interest concerning the incident For now, no information will be released about the dead, they have to be identified first and the relatives have to be informed prior. The shooting started at 17:50, the body was found at 20:30 The person on the rooftop was the shooter Currently no reason to be concerned about safety, but it has to be clear that there can not be a 100% security

So he was only in Germany for 2 years? There goes the Nazi extremist line then.
I guess it was gone already given he was of Iranian descent.

Careful. You are exposing your personal agenda. It appears he has only lived in Munich for 2 years, but reports say he was born in Germany, but also had dual citizenship.

I am going off the police statement posted above.
I am having a hard time believing an young man of Iranian descent was going on a Nazi fuelled killing spree against immigrants.
Sounds more like radical islamic terror to me.

For me the german-iranian attacker sounded more like he was fed to the back teeth about poverty, being threated badly by the society, and obvisiously mental ill. He didn´t make a difference of who he was shooting, he tried to shoot everything that moved, that he saw.

I am asking myself who maybe tricked him into that event(perfect patsy, mental ill...), maybe his instructor or instructors with the long rifles that never existed?

That makes me think of this part of the earlier verbal exchange:

Balcony man: 'Yeah treatment is something for you'

Gunman: 'I haven't done anything here for (unintelligible)
... 'Please shut your mouth'

Balcony man: 'You c**t you'
Balcony man to people nearby: 'Hey, he's on the upper floor here.'
The cameraman goes into cover as the gunman starts firing. Balcony man calls him a c***t again.

Balcony man: 'They must have been s******g into your head'
Gunman: 'They have not. They have not, that's the thing. They have not.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The "Day of the Lord" virus seems to be spreading.

Many people are unaware of this sickness.

But, evidence of it exists all over the ancient world.

This is a "mental-emotive" virus that is spread by contact, or proximity, with the infected.

They've made a few movies with the same theme. Sometimes calling it the "rage virus", or something like that.

Somewhat like "the Walking Dead", but these are people who walk around "Raging Mad", or having bursts of such emotive mental states interspersed with seeming normal mental states, which can nevertheless lead them to "explode" or "act out" these rage dramas spontaneously, for no apparent reason, or obvious trigger cause.

When you ask the infected why they did what they did, the response is often "I don't know."

There's a momentary blackout when their mind seems to be taken over by something, and then later released. It can be a few seconds, to minutes, or even hours at a time, that this blackout from normal consciousness lasts. Some people will "invent" reasons, after the fact. Because the individual always tries to fit logical explanations into his obvious actions, to deny that anything is wrong. Mental disease is very difficult to diagnose and treat for that same reason.

When we look at the civilizations of the ancient world, we find many places, both in the middle east, for example, and in the Americas, where the old civilizations dug into the ground and built hidden tunnels with rooms and even entire cities, where humans could "hide out" for some period of time, protected from other "surface dwellers" .

In Iraq, Saddam Hussein tried to "hide out" in a dug out room underground, from the rage of the US Military, copying an age old practice that has seen that same land populated with lots of similar underground hideaways.

So, we know these underground places existed because populations needed to hide from something going on on the surface.

People must have learnt, that contact or proximity with the infected could result in the spread of this virus, so they "isolated themselves" from such contact, by going underground, where the raging mad couldn't find them. Sometimes the tunnels even had huge stone doors that could only open from the inside, so that even if the surface people found the tunnels, they couldn't get past the heavy stone doors.

The period when this rage virus becomes rampant, is also recorded in the scriptures, where it's referred to as the wrath of the lord and the day of the lord when his wrath is poured out onto the earth.

[QUOTE]
"And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;" -- KJV, Revelation 6:15

"And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: " -- KJV, Revelation 6:16

"For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? " -- KJV, Revelation 6:17
[EN QUOTE]

Of course, the ancient populations didn't have a medical explanation for what was happening. They couldn't see things like bacteria and viruses. All interpretation of things afflicting man was in terms of evil spirits, and the LORD doing these things.

When the day of wrath comes, people will again hide from the infected surface populations by going underground, even the rich and poor alike, all hide in caves, under the earth. Both the USA and Russia have already build huge underground facilities to hide parts of their populations, supposedly from nuclear war, but the real threat is the "rage virus", that seems to be now spreading.

When that day arrives, as the bible says:" Who shall be able to stand?"

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I still cannot get over how surreal that conversation is..

I would be far happier hearing from Balcony man than the liberal nut job Merkel any day, in fact I want Balcony man to have a press conference, sounds like a good lad to me..

RA

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
How does an 18 year old in Germany get a gun? In the US 18 is old enough in many states to buy a rifle or shotgun, but not a pistol. Some states allow possession of a pistol to 18 year olds but they can't be the one that purchases it. However, it's not hard at all for an 18 year old to acquire an illegal gun. I doubt that is the case in Germany. The numbet of killed abd wounded seems high for an untrained person using a pistol.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
How does an 18 year old in Germany get a gun?

Fairly easy when you let in copious amounts of un vetted migrants from IS strong holds..

RA

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
im really late on this,
can anyone summarize please.

[unbias]
edit on 22-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: jefwane
How does an 18 year old in Germany get a gun?

Fairly easy when you let in copious amounts of un vetted migrants from IS strong holds..

RA

By ignoring the obvious they signal their virtue

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Police is asking again for videos, pics and stuff like that.
But this time not to find the left attackers, but to get a better view about the progression of events...

Hold that for now, the police have not ultimately ruled out other attackers, they have stated what is their opinion thus far.
So you cannot make that assumption, I see no need for you to say that.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Thanks for the time and effort you put forth to help keep us informed. Local sources are always great.

Sleep well.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join