It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I hate the 'filler' they put in to pad things out. They're now discussing if it's a 'terror attack'. I'd argue anything involving the shooting or killing of innocent people is a terror attack, no matter how you spin it or who's responsible. Does wind me up something rotten.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Seeing the base Kassam Haid starting to float around. Doesn't sound like a Brevik follower to me.
edit on 22-7-2016 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Bulgarian TV.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh God, me too. Brooke Baldwin, CNN, had a woman, an eye witness on the phone. She said her nine year old son was in the bathroom at McDonald's. When he came out he told his mother there was a man in the bathroom, putting bullets in a gun. she said about that time a man dressed in black came out of the bathroom shooting and he was targeting children.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

It's hardly a beginning, considering just how many attacks we had, during this and the past year.

Your posts in this thread indicate that you have been divided and conquered. You jump to a lot of assumptions, let love guide you and don't let the hate cloud your judgement.

I should have elaborated. Let me clarify.

What I meant is that I'm confident that TPTB have plenty of shenanigans planned for Europe, USA and Canada this summer and that things are most likely going to "pick up the pace". The previous attacks in Europe will most likely seem minor compared to what will most likely happen in the near future (I hope I am wrong).

This is all carefully orchestrated...millions of refugees weren't allowed in by coincidence, this agenda has been planned for a very long time.

Look behind the curtain, go after the puppet master, not the puppet.

I hope this ends soon.

link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
a reply to: Jonjonj

I hate the 'filler' they put in to pad things out. They're now discussing if it's a 'terror attack'. I'd argue anything involving the shooting or killing of innocent people is a terror attack, no matter how you spin it or who's responsible. Does wind me up something rotten.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Bulgarian TV.

THX

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I hope they're wrong. Please let that be misreporting, for a change

link   
FOX suggested this is not ISIS-related.
Also that it could be related to Germany's support of Erdogan or neo-Nazis.
edit on 22-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Oh God, me too. Brooke Baldwin, CNN, had a woman, an eye witness on the phone. She said her nine year old son was in the bathroom at McDonald's. When he came out he told his mother there was a man in the bathroom, putting bullets in a gun. she said about that time a man dressed in black came out of the bathroom shooting and he was targeting children.

I'm a bit loss for words.

Why kids?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Almost hesitant to post this...

Breaking News Feed
@pzf
BREAKING NEWS: CNN REPORTS MUNICH GUNMAN SHOUTED ALLAHU AKBAR AND TARGETED CHILDREN.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No one cares about Erdogan enough. We all know what happened in Turkey was really suspicious. Too convinient for Erdogan.

link   
The attacker on the roof is clearly speaking a very, very good german, without any accent.
He said that he is german, that he is born in a "Hartz4 area", and that he has been in stationary treatment, sounds like mental illness.

Gin

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

If those reports are about this video then, just to clear this up, the guy shouting "#ing foreigners" was someone cussing at the shooter on the roof, who had a distinct Bavarian dialect, while the shooter spoke High German.

The guy on the balcony shouted insults at the guy on the parking deck, in Bavarian German. Calling him a "Scheiß Kanacke". That's like the n-word for foreigners there. The guy on the deck said he was born in Germany. He complained about the fact that he was raised in a poor neighborhood and "how you treat us" - whatever that means. Some more insults. Then we heard some shots, and then the Bavarian guy scorns the poor aim of the shooter.

Anyway, No native German would ever have to clarify that they're a German or born in Germany because someone mistook their appearance for a brown person. So that makes him possibly not a ethnically German shooter. Maybe a tanned German or 2nd gen immigrant but definitely not a 'Hans Müller' type German.

link   

Commentators saying for attention. To add to the horror.

Let's hope it's not true. The woman on the phone sounded like an American, or at least, didn't have a German accent.

link   
And he just happened to pass by the kid in the stall and did nothing.

link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: everyone

Idk the news about that immigran that raped a kid was pretty big and no one tried to hide it.

If you are talking about the 8 year old german girl who got raped near the playground , that was hidden from the public for months. When it came out people were angry that once again they surpressed it because the rapist was a muslim.

They said that they needed those months to make sure that the little girl was not lying which is interesting since she was medically examined shortly afterwards and it was confirmed that she was and Raped and the suspect in question the perp was. Still they had the nerve to try and push that story down peoples throats.

link   
The conflicting reports are confusing, if not weird...

CNN and FOX are reporting the opposite of what I would've guessed...

From the current live news, CNN seems to be leaning toward Isis, and Fox seems to be leaning white supremacists...

Is it Opposite Day?
edit on 7/22/2016 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Seeing the base Kassam Haid starting to float around. Doesn't sound like a Brevik follower to me.

Isnt that name an internet meme/hoax?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Almost hesitant to post this...

Breaking News Feed
@pzf
BREAKING NEWS: CNN REPORTS MUNICH GUNMAN SHOUTED ALLAHU AKBAR AND TARGETED CHILDREN.

Yes, and others say that the attackers screamed "Scheiss Ausländer".
Funny how US CNN spins into the muslim direction, being far away in the overseas...
edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join