It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
It's sad day for Germany,

and all the authorities tell them is 'hide and cower', because Germany has disarmed the citizens, and left them defenseless to these things.

Well it's clear that the citizens of Germany have not been disarmed-the videos prove that.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, the video from the attacker on the parkdeck, the filmer yelled at him something on bavarian about Ausländer, then the attacker said that he is german and that he was in care.
They didn´t say which care he meant.
Again a low-minded person tricked into an event, maybe?
They said that this guy seemed to very confused.
edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
a reply to: SprocketUK

Is it just me, or does he looks as if he's wearing a military outfit? Hat, boots - seems to fit.

Which begs the question - is this definitely the shooter - or is it simply a police officer trying to get to the scene? Tried skimming back through the posts but couldn't find anyone discussing the pic.

That's a still from a Facebook video posted several pages ago. Jeans, t-shirt, and what looked to me as longish dark hair. I didn't see a hat.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: UnBreakable

I clicked the X but Obama won't go away.

That was a screen grab from CNN. Obama fiddles while Rome is burning. He lives apart from reality.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Terror attack in Germany: As many as 15 people were killed in a shooting rampage in Munich’s Olympia shopping mall today with TV images showing people running away from the spot even as emergency vehicles raced towards the area. According to reports, gunmen went on a shooting rampage in the shopping mall. Authorities were evacuating people from the mall but many others were hiding inside. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack. The shopping center is next to the iconic Munich Olympic stadium, where the Palestinian militant group Black September took 11 Israeli athletes hostage and eventually killed them during the 1972 Olympic Games. Strong police is presence in the entire city; searching for the perpetrator.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Do the smart thing and close down these stupid shopping malls. People don't need to go to malls to shop, thats what we have the internet for!
If you do that then the terrorists win.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

This is 10% accurate. Right now they are still going at it. Nothing is for sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Terror attack in Germany: As many as 15 people were killed in a shooting rampage in Munich’s Olympia shopping mall today with TV images showing people running away from the spot even as emergency vehicles raced towards the area. According to reports, gunmen went on a shooting rampage in the shopping mall. Authorities were evacuating people from the mall but many others were hiding inside. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack. The shopping center is next to the iconic Munich Olympic stadium, where the Palestinian militant group Black September took 11 Israeli athletes hostage and eventually killed them during the 1972 Olympic Games. Strong police is presence in the entire city; searching for the perpetrator.

3 dead officially confirmed....

link   
a reply to: Domo1

I will repeat my question.

How much longer are we going to ignore the problem??

How many more innocent lives need to be lost?

link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
It's sad day for Germany,

and all the authorities tell them is 'hide and cower', because Germany has disarmed the citizens, and left them defenseless to these things.

"The authorities" in the US say the same thing.

Mainly because, armed or not, we'd rather you just stayed the hell out of our way instead of try to play hero. All the more so if you ARE armed, and we're looking for "man with a gun."

link   
a reply to: introvert

I stated that, whether I am in a safe or an unsafe area, I am not defenseless.

Terrorists hit soft targets, the only way to deter terrorists is to harden those targets.

It is also imperative to re-evaluate certain policies, like unchecked immigration, and the primary cause of the Obama/Bush admin funding isis.

"it's very encouraging to me that Joe Biden is the incoming vice president. He has been the prime proponent of a decentralized Iraq. And although in the campaign Senator McCain described his plan as, I think, a cockamamie idea, it is in fact what the Bush administration has done in part. The Bush administration, in 2007, decided to finance a Sunni army, which is the Awakening. And that's why we've had success. Biden would only take this a next step and encourage the Sunnis to form their own region" -- Peter Galbraith, senior diplomatic fellow at the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation, National Public Radio All Things Considered, November 12, 2008

Biden

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Just because you have a firearm, does not mean you are safer. Look at what happened in Dallas. Armed police officers were killed by a man that was hell bent on killing them.

Yes, but they at least had the chance and ability to do something. Not having a gun is a guarantee that you will not stop the shooter and you will not save your life. Honestly now, why does this have to be explained? Are you really not smart enough to understand this or are you purposely playing dumb?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Even if its a white supremacist, its just a beginning... there is an increased belief about an increase in immigration leading to more crime...

Truth doesnt matter, the more merkel refuses to listen to the people and the more dissatisfied people become there will be more attacks... and the spiral of violence will continue.

link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Yeah I meant to add I have no idea who the source is.

link   
Police live now, 5 dead confirmed, when i heard right now

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

If there were no guns, the attacker wouldnt have a legal gun, so why are you not that smart enough? And police officers should have training, and not be killed so easilly.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UnBreakable

Using a tragic event to push a political narrative. Never let a good crisis go to waste, huh?

The point is Trump admits the reality of the world where Obama lives in La-La land. A few more of these events by November will ensure a Trump win. It was Rahm Emanuel, a Dem friend of Obama, who coined the phrase 'Never let a crisis go to waste'.

link   

I heard 6. Between 6 and 15.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
CNN now reporting unconfirmed reports of an ISIS flag and propaganda found regarding this event.

No Way !!! How can that even be possible it is the religion of pieces after all.
Who could have suspected this!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

I heard 6. Between 6 and 15.

The cop is live on tv now, confirmed 5 dead right now

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join