It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I clicked the X but Obama won't go away.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Unconfirmed report that one shooters has committed suicide Link

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So the german media says 6 dead , outside they say 3 dead.

link   

Using a tragic event to push a political narrative. Never let a good crisis go to waste, huh?

link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
a reply to: SprocketUK

Is it just me, or does he looks as if he's wearing a military outfit? Hat, boots - seems to fit.

Which begs the question - is this definitely the shooter - or is it simply a police officer trying to get to the scene? Tried skimming back through the posts but couldn't find anyone discussing the pic.

Thought that first too, but it´s a jeans. Not that this has something to say, but in the video he looked clothed "average".

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Nyiah

For how long are we going to play dumb here?

Let's wait and see if the shooters are Muslims. My bet is that they are.

And if it IS straight-up Germans doing this for the Glory of Deutschland and not ISIS? Then what? You going to open up your mouth for some crow?

Doubtful. The white supremacist claim came out very early on, yet everybody is ignoring it now. Or many people are ignoring it at least, all in favor of blaming Muslims.

The dude shooting at McDonald's looked pretty light skinned. Could be a light skinned Muslim, sure. But I'm not sure why the white supremacist angle is being so overlooked.

Yeah, I know. In my husband's lowly German immigrant opinion, what the guy hollered is a clear indication of supremacist origin. Even he's thinking homegrown supremacist bastard, not ISIS.

But yeah, whatever bro. It's obviously a refugee. /sarc

link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

They locked the whole city down! Autobahn is also blocked.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

But if they were against immigrants then why fire at fellow countrymen? That is evil logic but then again terrorists majored in crazy 101.

edit on 22-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

link   
Now i am watching the TV and they say that the pictures are about the POLICE. Not talking photos of the police.

link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

I'm more worried about a bear attacking me, and there aren't even bears in my area.

Not sure what point you are trying to make, your perspective is wrong, and it shows with the string of non-stop terrorism.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Nice screen grab. I was actually at lunch and reading an article about Obama's remarks about Trump's speech when this alert popped up on my phone. Maybe the president should see this as a sign that his focus should be elsewhere instead ofrunning around sticking his nose into an election where he is not a candidate.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

DOUBLE POST - DELETED
edit on 22-7-2016 by Slave2theTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's sad day for Germany,

and all the authorities tell them is 'hide and cower', because Germany has disarmed the citizens, and left them defenseless to these things.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

You are safe because you have a gun, is that it ? You are only safe because you just do everything like an everyday sheep.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Ah yes my bad - just paused the video footage and you can clearly see it's 'casual' clothes - not military. So it's the shooter then, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Need some translation please. What's the gunman on the roof saying.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Oh, there are more armed people, illegally armed people in germany than you ever would think. Guns, firearms are everywhere, in every country, nation, everywhere. It´s about how the people handle them.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
a reply to: SprocketUK

Is it just me, or does he looks as if he's wearing a military outfit? Hat, boots - seems to fit.

Which begs the question - is this definitely the shooter - or is it simply a police officer trying to get to the scene? Tried skimming back through the posts but couldn't find anyone discussing the pic.

There's an idea.
Though in the vid he doesn't move like a pro...

I read a way back about some isis flag or something, so god only knows what the real story is now.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

You are safe because you have a gun, is that it ? You are only safe because you just do everything like an everyday sheep.

Just because you have a firearm, does not mean you are safer. Look at what happened in Dallas. Armed police officers were killed by a man that was hell bent on killing them.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well mr God is trying to convince me there are no terrorist attacks in USA and Especially where he lives, because everyone have guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join