It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning to you. Yes I slept all night. Taylor woke me up at 1:30am to tell me Edie was knocking on the door and wanted to talk to me. Taylor asked if she should let her in. I said kindly send her away.

A stalker lol!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
BASSPLYR
This from You: " Plus i like dragons."
Click below My banner where it says,
"Here There Be Dragons!"

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx good morning and I hope you enjoy your day!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Good Morning Q! Wow. Too bad Edie turned out, the way She did...
But there are plenty of single Gals out there,
most likely,
and one will be perfect for You!!

EDIT: I hope You have an enjoyable Day too Bro!!

edit on 2-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Wis I love you but I am am messed up right now I did bad things to help my mental pains. That is the truth. So i will leave now before I post things not making sense. Good to see you !

Q, I want to offer some friendly although unsolicited thoughts.

Please be careful, things can spiral out of control in the short term or even worse, the long term.

I imagine that you are hurting but try to think of it as just part of the journey and, likely at some point, the pain will pass and perhaps there were lessons in there somewhere. Remember, you are part of the other person's journey as well.

You come together with people, I believe, for reasons that are not always clear until years later and maybe not even then but I believe the interaction is important. Yes, even the painful ones.

Chin up! Hoping the best for you!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Hiya Bird! How goes it?

Hiya SYX (checks spelling!
)
Sorry, couldn't resist!

I'm good today. How's the pain level this morning?

Manageable?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you but last night my ex called and canceled Corbin's trip here this weekend. I went a little mental. Thank you for the words.

My level of emotions drove me to to artwork I went to sleep!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Thats cruel that she would use corbin to hurt you like that. Id be severly hurt and emotional too.

I dont know what the situation with this Edie but it might be best to keep away from dating until you heal a little. Or find a girl whos less emotionally unstable and doesnt stalk you. Those types can literally become dangerous to themselves and you.

A an alternative you can hang out with me. I gaurantee if youre out with me no girls will come around. They might even think you got a pet hobbit or something weird.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Wow!
What did I miss? lol
Hope your doing okay brother!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wait did you say taylor is still in town (rises eyebrow)

Just kidding i wouldnt want to embarrase you or let her down when she sees me.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh I forgot to mention to all. Remember how I had my root canal on Thursday? And that i was nervous (read scared) to get it done.
Well I went in there expecting to be drilled till tears came out of my eyes, BUT! I honestly didn't feel a thing. And afterwards,
when the freezing wore off, it still didn't hurt. I couldn't believe how i felt absolutely nothing and that I was able to chew like normal.

Oh! There was a complication though, a tiny file broke off in my root. The entire charge for the procedure was waved. I dont feel the file, it shouldn't cause me any problems. But there is a small risk it could. But because of that. I wasn't charged a cent

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thank you. I was upset because I was talking to my son about the plans I made for us and he was so excited. The ex was listening to him talking to me. She called five min. Later and cancelled his trip. So I asked her why! We said I don't have to tell you. I have a court date in two months. She will be sorry. Yes I went mental for a bit lol.

She is hurting our son that is what drove me crazy.

I really don't want a girl right now in my life. Edie and I dated and she went back to her ex and left him and wants me back but I said no. Lol

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So glad that you have court date set to fix things with Corbin. I know you didn’t want to but she has forced your hand.
Good thing Taylor was there to block Edie….my oh my…99 problems….LOL

a reply to: SyxPak
How are ya today? And yes, everyone should be mandated to check out your dragon thread. LOL

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Still working hard, or hardly working. LOL I’m doing a bit of both and neither. Ha, now that takes talent!

I don’t know if you jest BUT I think that would be a great idea!!! Quant might smack me but I think he needs to find some male bonding……Sorry Quant!

a reply to: Macenroe82
Well that sounds lucky….I think…. LOL. Hopefully it causes you no problems and you just got a free root canal. How’s the jeep coming? Have you added anything to it? Dad’s trip is coming up soon isn’t it????

OK guys quick lunch break….will be back later.

(Sorry if I missed ANYONE!)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Have a great lunch! Thank you for the kind words!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thats a horrible thing for her to do to your son. You will get to do those things you planned for your son and soon.

I get emotional when i see people take advantage of and use kids to get back at one of the parents. I grew up in a violent home (my biological dad was so violent the courts banned him from los angeles county to keep him away from me and my sister) before my step dad rescued my mom and her kids and got us away from my father. So to me i take it personal that she decided to punish and hurt your son to get back at you. Shes wrong for doing that and i can tell you i really am starting to not like your ex. She sounds borderline evil and vindictive.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
She is NOT borderline! Grrrr

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just got in here! Good morning/afternoon my lovelies!

I have to run and catch up in here. I think I'm a few pages behind.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I am sorry you had a violent home as a child. It's not fair for the children.

I treated my ex like a queen and beyond. Now it's been over a year and what got he mad is she thought I would take her back and she was wrong. I still treat her very nice and I set a good example to my son that no matter what happens between mommy and daddy I still respect her. She has no respect for me.

Here is the problem. She now wants to get back together so me. So I could have my son back but I would have her back too. She was not so nice to me at the end. I forgave her but my love for her is washed away to the sea!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No she is way over boarderline. She crossed into Mexico lol

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Youre absolutely right only a sick person would seek to hurt a child. It literally can ruin the perfectly good and innocent soul of that child.

Q you will get to do those things you planned with your son. And those days of fun and adventure you bring him will make up for all the pain shes putting on him right now. Your love will heal him. I promise.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join