It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hey quantum. You've got a full plate these days and a heavy heart. But if you need a buddy to help get your mind off things, im a ton of fun (especially if you get booze in me!) and im only right up the street from you.

Text me if you ever need to chat. Im a night owl so anytime is fine with me. Im going to write you a happy poem to cheer you up.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hey phoenix. I just checked out your link for your books. I think im going to get a symbiotic bond as soon as i can afford to buy myself things again. Reading other peoples work is a fascinating insight into their perspective and world. I like getting lost in other peoples thoughts sometimes. The beauty of life is that everybody sees it differently. Plus i like dragons.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Lupines are such a riot of color. I used to grow them as a kid. I wish i had a big yard to grow every kind of flower i want. Id put out chairs and make it a place for me and my neighbors to escape to and read in a serene environment. Id have complimentry wine and crackers with cheese too.

I too drag half my plants in for the winter. My plumeria dont like the cold so i keep them in my little apartment bathroom once the frosts come in November. I can barely walk around when i bring them in. One of them (nightstar) is 7 feet tall. During the winter Its like a rain forest in there but they love the steam showers.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Continued from page 89

They watched as the sun set behind the horizon in a blaze of orange and pink. Jojopo noticed they were fast approaching the castle gates. "I thought the crow told you not to stay around these parts." The goblin would expect such a statement from the pixie, but the voice came from a white oak tree standing ahead of them. "And what do you know of the castle and the secrets it holds, or these lands? What is out here that is so dangerous? All I hear are crickets, cicadas and frogs." He was irritated, but trees were sacred and knew many things so he held his tongue. "It is no longer the magnificent home of the Kings who ruled here in days past. It is no longer a place of merriment and peace. The dark elves have taken over these lands years ago. Enter my portal and return to your homes."

"NO! They shall not!" It was another unfamiliar voice and this time it came from a handsome male elf dressed all in black with an intricate design of leaves and swirls in metallic gold. Even his sword was black with silver runes. Night turned and gasped. She knew this person. "Dontell!" Pesky hovered in the air before his stern face. "How do you know Night Star? Are you of the same clan?" Night, still in shock, smiled warmly. "We were 16 and our love was innocent yet beautiful and profound." She looked deeply into his beautiful green eyes. "I remember you well." "As you should." he replied. Garren the forest boy felt awkward, wondering if he was friend or foe. He was dressed as those of the dark elves he always heard about in stories. This couldn't lead to anything good, of that he was certain.

Hugo and Wolf paced around Dontell and growled in warning. Sharp claws extended and bearing gleaming razor sharp teeth. "Oh pets, how lovely, I always loved animals." said the dark elf. "Come, I shall take you to my castle where you can stay for the night. You shall be treated well. I shall see to that." The pixie was livid. "NO, absolutely not! I swear Night if you follow that dark creature of the night I'll...I'll...Well, I'll do something. I'll get Storm and keep you safe." Dontell broke into laughter. "A brave and noble little pixie. Most impressive. I can respect such a creature as yourself." She glared at the elf daringly. Night could feel his strong presence, his powerful aura and... something else. Jojopo took Night by the shouders trying to lead her away. She stood firm. It was like she was in a trance.

Garren finally found his voice and spoke. "We will follow no dark elf, release her from whatever spell you have her under!" Dontell still grinning stepped towards the boy with curiosity. "And what do we have here, a mere forest boy. How did you get yourself in with an Elven warrior and these other characters?" Garren was shocked that Night wouldn't defend his honor. She spoke not a word, just stared at Dontell. The goblin took his sword from its scabbard and held tight. "I'll have you know, we have all fought and won the war against the evil witch Queen! We are far more than we appear to be."

Night took Dontell's hand. "We must talk, it has been so long since I last saw you. I know no harm will come to us as long as you are near." Slowly she turned to her companions. "It's ok, come along now." The companions looked one to the other stunned at their friends request, but followed to watch her and keep her safe...if they could.

edit on 2-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You made it! Welcome to your new 'home'! I hope the pixies made you a drink and gave you something to eat. You may have a room here, just imagine it the way you would want it. I love flowers and most plants. I have them all around the house, mostly green leafy ones. Thank you for entering our lovely realm here. I think you'll like it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I made it. It was worth the journey and adventure to find this hidden enchanted realm called the shed.

The pixies are being very nice to me. They brought me chocolate cookies.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
BASSPLAYR, Since you love dragons. Here is a pic for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

They made chocolate cookies and didn't tell me???????
Probably because they knew I'd eat them all. I'm glad you found and joined us here. It is our safe haven against the chaos of the real world. This place is so much better.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Holy crap, it's 4:06 am! I hope my melatonin kicks in soon. I have to get up at a fairly decent hour in the morning.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It is very late. I hate to leave here, but I shall return my wonderful Sheddites. I love you all!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Ohh hes pretty. I wonder what i should call him? I like his mane. He has the same hairdoo i do! Actually my hair is very similar to your avatar. Curly and brown. Im going to give my dragon a perm so we have matching hair.

I saved you a cookie. But i keep eyeing it and dont know if ill be able to hold out. Pixies make really good cookies.

On a random note. I just saw a spectacular shooting star while standing on my patio a second ago. It was amber with a trail of sparkles like tinkerbell. Did you use your elf magic to conjure it to welcome me? If so, thank you Nightstar!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

It was amber with a trail of sparkles like tinkerbell.

That was likely a Great Dragon in fire form.

P

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Come back mr great dragon!

I left out dragon food on my patio. Maybe he'll visit me again. Dragons like chocolate right?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Indeed they do, assuming you have a huge block for them.

They consider it a great delicacy.

They carefully put the whole block on their tongue and breath a little fire on it.

They lift their head and as the chocolate melts, it glides down their throat, all the way down to their tummy.

It is similar in some ways to the way a human would eat an oyster, but vastly different in others.

P

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Hmmm. Like one of those chocolate waterfalls but in their mouth.

Yeah he came back and ate the chocolate. Made a mess too. Crumbs everywhere. I think he wants more hes tapping my window and eyeing my last cookie im saving for nightstar.
edit on 2-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Morning! Your necklace is as lovely as you.

Oh your little garden, I hope it brings you joy and tasty treats!
In a home we lived in a few years back the children and I decided we needed a garden (especially with 5 children at home at the time!). It was roughly 50' X 50' and I suppose we really got into it! I gave soooo much away. The only things that didn't do well were the cantaloupe, watermelon and pumpkins. It was fun though! The kiddos would eat as much as they were harvesting!

a reply to: WalkInSilence

I love your tales and your pizza creation sounds amazing! It's good to see you. I've written you back.
The fledgling is... well... floundering but we are working on it.
Precious time will make things right.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

So thrilled that you've made it!

I hope you find happiness and peace within these walls.

You may even find things you weren't expecting like honest connections and deep, true friendships.

I have.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Morning Night!

It will be afternoon by the time you see this though haha!

I love the direction that your story is taking, thank you!

And thank you for finding 'those' words we discussed, it seems to have worked!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Good morning beautiful Shedigans! I hope that everyone rested well and is ready for another day.

Welcome to The Shed!!! It is soooo nice to see you here! I see the pixies have found you something to drink….I found some adorable little chocolate dragons.

In talking “behind the scenes” I made a realization. Nightstar is our Mother Shed, similar to Mother Earth. She cradles and nurtures us through the hard time and drives, encourages us through our good times. She is our protector and nurturer. Thank you dear NightStar for all that you have done for The Shed and for helping to keep this magically enchanted world alive!!!

(I will grab some personalized Hellos soon....I just wanted to get this out there! LOL)
edit on 8/2/2016 by Martin75 because: Hello HUGS and LOVE to everyon!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Good morning beautiful Shedigans! I hope that everyone rested well and is ready for another day.

In talking “behind the scenes” I made a realization. Nightstar is our Mother Shed, similar to Mother Earth. She cradles and nurtures us through the hard time and drives, encourages us through our good times. She is our protector and nurturer. Thank you dear NightStar for all that you have done for The Shed and for helping to keep this magically enchanted world alive!!!

The dragons are too cute to eat Jess!!!!!!

You are right about Night! Thank you for saying for us so poetically and eloquently.

You must be rested

I am working from home at least for awhile this morning. It's odd that here (at home) I can get so much more accomplished even with music, open tabs and the kiddos but at work, if the phone rings or someone comes into my office I am ruined. I just can't get the rhythm back at that point.

I hope you have a good day at work. How did the migration process go or is it not yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join