It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Still prepping...this migration will be a beast. Not sure when I will do the actual move yet.

I totally understand working from home and actually getting things done....every once and a while I pull a night shift to do updates and such. I can do 3 days worth of work when no one is around! LOL, OK maybe that is stretching it a bit but I understand. I went to bed way too late but I slept good.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you for the chocolate baby dragons!!

Im going to keep them and raise them up to be big chocolate dragons. Anybody got any dragon raising advice? I'll trade it for gardening tips.

Also, how do i put that cute pic up on my ATS wall? I wanna save it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Of the dragons? I will drop it off on your wall if that is the picture you are talking about....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I did a short stint of work a few years ago by turning my apartment into a home office. I found i couldnt do it. I think in my case it was because of the job. I was working as an jr publicist (stressful and no fun) and my phone would ring at all hours. International clients have publicists working in their respective home countries and they have to coordinate with the american or european publicists. So often id get calls from india or the UK at 3am, and worse id have to take them!

It was so invasive and soon i dreaded hearing the phone ring at all. So much so that id hear it ringing even when it wasnt.

Decided publicist work was not for me.

I dunno maybe running a landscaping business from home might be nice though. I think i could handle that.
edit on 2-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Please do.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Hello! Good Morning and Welcome to The Shed!

I see You have been finding Your way around.
That's great! I do hope You enjoy Your time spent here!

Good Morning to everyone else too!

Nice Story piece Night! I like having something to read with My morning coffee!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
How very very strange.....I can't post to anyone' walls.

I wonder if it is something that was broken with an update? Can someone else try to post?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you Syx! Im still trying to meet everybody here and say hi. But so far im enjoying the cozy atmosphere here. Everybody is so civil and friendly its like i got rescued and taken to a magical universe where everything is all good.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Nope it worked! My baby dragons have a new home. Im letting them play in my garden right now. Hope they dont misbehave and eat my flowers.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
good morning all! Hope everyone had as fantastic of a weekend as I did!

So sun burnt, but it was a great weekend

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You're Welcome BP! And Yes this is "...a magical universe where everything is all good." !!!

Oh Hey Guys/Gals, I found another cool place on the other side of Accasia Island!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hey Mac! Sunburns suck! I don't think we originated here on Earth. Otherwise so many things would not have adverse affects on Us? Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Whats Accasia island?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Oh Sorry. This place is also called Accasia. See way back, We had trouble on The Shed Island, and moved the whole place to where it is now using powerful arcane magic and all of Our own emotional and magical powers.

Accasia it was named By I think Gordy. It was all part of the ongoing story here, when We all used to participate in one main tale, and then written in by Us all, from Our own perspectives!

Now We usually write on Our own, with The shed still as a base like, and go that route. It is still lot's of fun! To Me anyway, and I am sure to all Who write in!

Hope all that made sense?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I did a short stint of work a few years ago by turning my apartment into a home office. I found i couldnt do it. I think in my case it was because of the job. I was working as an jr publicist (stressful and no fun) and my phone would ring at all hours. International clients have publicists working in their respective home countries and they have to coordinate with the american or european publicists. So often id get calls from india or the UK at 3am, and worse id have to take them!
It was so invasive and soon i dreaded hearing the phone ring at all. So much so that id hear it ringing even when it wasnt.
Decided publicist work was not for me.
I dunno maybe running a landscaping business from home might be nice though. I think i could handle that.

One of the positions that I've had within the company that I currently work for involved me being on call 24/7/365. It was horrible but necessary. I, too, made a change. Well, I didn't give them a choice really. I demanded that they replace me and I move or I would walk. Thankfully, they didn't call my bluff! haha

I think landscaping may be right up your alley

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It all made sense. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Maybe my first gig will be running accasia islands arboretum. I can breed new magical herbs and plants for the elves to use.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Ok cool! No prob for the explano!

Hiya Bird! How goes it?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Thanks. I wrote the forward to that one here.

Here

P

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I just read it. Its beautifully written.

I identify with Natalies loneliness.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join