It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning Nignt Star.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow zazzafrazz posted a beautiful but sad letter from Woodys mom!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
BASSPLYR, shall I call you Dave? Glad you are enjoying the dragons and feeding them chocolate. They like that. I like chocolate too! Raising a dragon depends on what kind of dragon you have and his or her personalities. Your own personal dragon must choose you, so that a bond can be made complete. Aside from feeding them, the other dragons will help in raising the young one with you so they can learn dragon things.

Hello Pheonix Hun! Love that avatar of yours! I always have!! You are a wonderful writer! The only problem for me is that I haven't even finished JustMike's online book yet. I have always read a real book that you can hold in your hands and flip the pages. When I'm online, too much of my time is spent elsewhere. I usually only buy second hand books these days because of the cost.

Hello Chirp! Thanks! Glad you liked my story entry. It was one of those things where I kind of wrote myself into a corner and didn't know where to go with it so I thought I'd try something different.

Jess, OMG, those chocolate dragons are the cutest thing ever. Almost too cute to eat. I say almost, because the desire to eat chocolate over rides the cuteness.
Awwwwww, Mother Shed, like Mother earth...you are just the sweetest! I will always keep the doors to this place open as long as I am alive for all you beautiful people. If the day comes where I am no longer able, I shall pass the dragon key down to another Sheddite so the magic and enchantment lives on.

Og Syx, I just love the dragon reading a book!!!! Glad you liked my story entry and looking forward to yours and others to read myself. I think it was Pheonix who named the Island Accasia. Hmmm, we need someone to clarify. Pheonix, was it you???

Hi Mac! How have you been? Good to see you today! I told you if they numbed you up, you wouldn't feel a thing for that root canal. I have had two or 3 in my lifetime.

Awww Q, I am so sorry that your Son's trip was cancelled. You were so looking forward to seeing the little guy! I don't like how she uses Corbin as a pawn in all of this. Glad you have your court date!

Have to get dressed. Be back soon!

edit on 2-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Have a great day. I am off to Malibu to work.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Wow zazzafrazz posted a beautiful but sad letter from Woodys mom!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you so much Q for bringing this to my attention. It is usually the first thread that I click on, but I hadn't seen it yet. I pray that he goes quickly and peacefully. It is heart wrenching watching a loved one die slowly and my thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

If everyone could please take a moment and pray or send positive vibes, love and light to our dear Woody, I think it would be great! Thank you in advance!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Good morning Miss Night. I know weren't they just adorable!!! LOL Yeah, NO chocolate is safe around me.

a reply to: Quantum12
Don't work to hard sweetie. And think about Bassplyr's offer, it is good to widen your circles.....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Night it broke my heart. I left my last message for his mom. I hope that she reads it and understands the amazing son that she has raised and all the lives and hearts that Nick has touched.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Friends call me Dave.

Morning btw. In the starlight last night another one of your blooms opened. I tried to take a picture to send to you. But Nightstar is 7 feet tall and i couldnt reach high enough to get a good shot. Im short. Heres what i got though.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'm sure she knows Honey. She has pages and pages of things to read here and will see just how inspiring her Son was and how much he is loved. That he has taken a turn for the worse doesn't surprise me, but he will soon be able to find peace, the peace he has needed for some time now. Soon he will have a wondrous new journey ahead of him. He has earned his wings and will fly free.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Oh Dave, that is so lovely! Thank you for sharing that with me!

Ok folks I must get dressed and put my makeup on and my jewelry. Yes, I'm a girly girl! LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Go get blinged out girlfriend

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Hahahaha! Gotta run! See you all tonight! Behave but have fun!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How cute! They all look like a bunch of little happy faces. I imagine thats what it looks like if we were all to get together and hang out on accasia island and someone took a group picture.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi, all.

Q: I'm sorry your ex is a psycho. Remember not to let her get the best of her. Any outburst (yelling at her or whatever) will be used as ammunition against you in court. Be careful.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hi Skid!!

Great advice and I suggested to him that he document everything!

Isn't it a shame that two people who were once so in love and created a beautiful human together now have to resort to these types of things?

It's a sad, sad world we live in.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just wondering, what happened to Jacygirl?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Yes it is. I know how it is, having been trapped in a game like that when I was a kid. It's much harder on the kids.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I was out doing a survey today and I noticed a lot of bears at the dump. So I sent the drone over and to my amazement - we got 8 bears hanging out together

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
They are so cool!!! Are any of them the cubs? The one furthest right seems smaller than the others... Too cute, thank you for sharing!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Very cool video Mac!

Camping the weekend before last, there were some bear 'warnings' posted.
I wanted to see one so badly but not enough to try to 'lure' one in, that's for sure!

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join