It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Jonjonj

Not every pedophile will rape or coerce a child either.

And here is the type of thinking that I am trying to highlight. Equating Muslims as being on the same level as pedos.

Thanks. You are proving my point.

You act as if accusing a muslim should in some way make me feel ashamed. And yes, muslims practice child marriage and hence are, by western definition, pedos. I am in no way afraid of stating what I believe about Islam. It is a barbaric, sub-human excuse for religion.

I am non religious butb Islam? Damn!

link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Why dont you simply test the premise of your argument then by asking Muslims what they think?

Somehow i imagine you would be rather surprised.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes. You are the problem. You look for any possible tangent to somehow disconnect this type of act from its root cause. This doesn't even need to be claimed in the name of their pathetic sky god, context tells us the motivation here.

The root cause would be mental instability, correct?

Plenty of Muslims out there that are not committing acts of terror. It seems like it's the crazy ones.

You are the problem. Shame on you.

Thanks mom. I don't think you are in a position to lecture me on anything, but thanks for trying. Here's your medal.

Good lord, of course its the crazy ones. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with radical islamic terrorists.

Exactly, but not every Muslim that does something crazy is a radical islamic terrorist.

No, just the ones who murder innocent civilians or treat women like sex slaves or use kangaroo courts to dish our barbaric punishments.

That way of thinking is ridiculous.

If we were to apply the same thinking to other religions, such as Christianity, shouldn't we be at war with radical Christian terrorists because they bomb abortion clinics, beat their wives, drink and drive and kill people, shoot people, etc?

Christians do some pretty crazy stuff as well, sometimes in the name of their god.

Why aren't we at war with those "terrorists"?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well we certainly wont stop the problem by assuming that all Muslims are some how supportive of Islamic fundamentalists.

There is no justification for acts such as this. There perpetrated by a small minority of racist xenophobic hate filled nasty little specimens with there own agenda and axe to grind.

End of the day chaos and paranoia are there main agenda.

Which brings me back to my earlier point - they radical islamic terrorists will win if the rest of the muslim community do not step up and put serious effort into stopping this. There are muslims in the middle east dying right this minute trying to defeat ISIS, but I see no concerted effort by muslims in the US, UK or any other western country fighting to rid their communities of the threat.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm not "acting" in any way. How you feel is how you feel and I couldn't care less.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

his wife and 2 other children witnessed and survived.....

I'm so sorry that had to see that. PTSD now and forever, but I'm glad they survived. On vacation, I guess. A trip they probably saved for. Makes me want to cry at the thought of them returning home so changed forever.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well we certainly wont stop the problem by assuming that all Muslims are some how supportive of Islamic fundamentalists.

There is no justification for acts such as this. There perpetrated by a small minority of racist xenophobic hate filled nasty little specimens with there own agenda and axe to grind.

End of the day chaos and paranoia are there main agenda.

The problem isn't whether we accept it or not. It is in the fact that we don't know what to think and we just watch children die.

link   
I'm pretty sure others have already mentioned... and I really don't want to be cracking jokes in times like these, but when are we going to start Truck Control?

Anytime soon I hope?

Must start with the V8 engines? Or "Assault" type V8 engines? Perhaps ones that can produce a certain amount of torque at a certain measurement?

link   

Yes. You are the problem. You look for any possible tangent to somehow disconnect this type of act from its root cause. This doesn't even need to be claimed in the name of their pathetic sky god, context tells us the motivation here.

Plenty of Muslims out there that are not committing acts of terror. It seems like it's the crazy ones.

Thanks mom. I don't think you are in a position to lecture me on anything, but thanks for trying. Here's your medal.

Good lord, of course its the crazy ones. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with radical islamic terrorists.

Exactly, but not every Muslim that does something crazy is a radical islamic terrorist.

No, just the ones who murder innocent civilians or treat women like sex slaves or use kangaroo courts to dish our barbaric punishments.

If we were to apply the same thinking to other religions, such as Christianity, shouldn't we be at war with radical Christian terrorists because they bomb abortion clinics, beat their wives, drink and drive and kill people, shoot people, etc?

Christians do some pretty crazy stuff as well, sometimes in the name of their god.

What are you talking about? I just said the ones that murder innocent civilians or treat women like sex slaves or use kangaroo courts to dish our barbaric punishments are the radicals, not all Islam.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TheBulk

If that is true, it changes the narrative quite a bit.

Right because its totally normal for a non-Muslim to be named Mohamed and scream "Allah Ackbar" as he's mowing people down, using a tactic ISIS specifically promoted and has been done several times in France and Israel by Muslims..

Somewhere along the line you guys got brainwashed in to thinking being stupid is smart.

Eye witness accounts where he is shouting those words or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass just like everything else you have posted so far ?

He was a Muslim, though not a very devout one by some accounts (namely the cousin of his wife, who he beat).
Several articles claim he shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he was being shot by police.

Daily fail is several articles ? So we know that this guy was not a devout muslim,he was consuming alcohol, eating pork, never attended a mosque, yet suddenly he decides to go on a killing spree in the name of a religion he wasn't practicing ! Yeah right. But I guess muslims are immune to mental illness acording to ATS. A muslim can't be insane, depressed nor a psychopath. When muslims kill they do it in the name of their religion every time,

link   
a reply to: introvert

I know you don't care. Nor does anybody of your ilk. Your time is running out.

link   

originally posted by: truthseeker84
I'm pretty sure others have already mentioned... and I really don't want to be cracking jokes in times like these, but when are we going to start Truck Control?

Anytime soon I hope?

Must start with the V8 engines? Or "Assault" type V8 engines? Perhaps ones that can produce a certain amount of torque at a certain measurement?

You jest, but some media outlets are headlining with the story that a truck killed 84 people, not a terrorist, but a truck.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What are you talking about? I just said the ones that murder innocent civilians or treat women like sex slaves or use kangaroo courts to dish our barbaric punishments are the radicals, not all Islam.

Yes, but your focus is on Islam. Do you also call Christians that kill innocent civilians and beat women/treat them like sex slaves terrorists or radicals?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But Muslims in the UK are not fighting ISIS, to be honest most of them have probably tried there hardest to get away from such oppressive nations that support Sharia rule whether they claim to follow it or not. Why do you think they are over here?

I lived in a predominately Muslim area for around 10 years so i can tell you right of the back most Muslims do not support the fundamentalist regimes or jihad for that matter.

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: introvert

I know you don't care. Nor does anybody of your ilk. Your time is running out.

Time is running out?

Sounds like an empty threat made by someone that can't figure out what else to say.

Spare me the drama.

link   
Can we please not tell each other to shut up?

link   

Right because its totally normal for a non-Muslim to be named Mohamed and scream "Allah Ackbar" as he's mowing people down, using a tactic ISIS specifically promoted and has been done several times in France and Israel by Muslims..

Somewhere along the line you guys got brainwashed in to thinking being stupid is smart.

Eye witness accounts where he is shouting those words or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass just like everything else you have posted so far ?

He was a Muslim, though not a very devout one by some accounts (namely the cousin of his wife, who he beat).
Several articles claim he shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he was being shot by police.

Daily fail is several articles ? So we know that this guy was not a devout muslim,he was consuming alcohol, eating pork, never attended a mosque, yet suddenly he decides to go on a killing spree in the name of a religion he wasn't practicing ! Yeah right. But I guess muslims are immune to mental illness acording to ATS. A muslim can't be insane, depressed nor a psychopath. When muslims kill they do it in the name of their religion every time,

The cry of 'Alluhah Ahkbar' as he was slaughtering people is a bit of a give away. Keep trying to down play all these terrorist attacks as lone wolf madmen all you like, it won;t work. We are at war with radical islamic terrorists. Say it a few times, it might help you wake up to the threat the entire west faces.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The cry of 'Alluhah Ahkbar' as he was slaughtering people is a bit of a give away. Keep trying to down play all these terrorist attacks as lone wolf madmen all you like, it won;t work. We are at war with radical islamic terrorists. Say it a few times, it might help you wake up to the threat the entire west faces.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Call it what you like.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Not every pedophile will rape or coerce a child either. DAMN you people make me mad. If the JUSTIFICATION for this exists then it has to be stopped!!!

Peadophilia is a mental state, islam is a religion. Deny ignorance isn't your motto i guess

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join