It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TheBulk

If that is true, it changes the narrative quite a bit.

Right because its totally normal for a non-Muslim to be named Mohamed and scream "Allah Ackbar" as he's mowing people down, using a tactic ISIS specifically promoted and has been done several times in France and Israel by Muslims..

Somewhere along the line you guys got brainwashed in to thinking being stupid is smart.

Eye witness accounts where he is shouting those words or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass just like everything else you have posted so far ?

He was a Muslim, though not a very devout one by some accounts (namely the cousin of his wife, who he beat).
Several articles claim he shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he was being shot by police.

Can you produce one of those articles? Please?

Google is your friend.

Thanks, but it appears another member was not so lazy as to not provide a source for their claim.

There are also reports of an accomplice to this 'lone nut, not religious in any way and a true lover of western culture , just a bit mad" person on the run.

After reading much of the link provided, it appears this "terrorist" was not very motivated by his religion. Just another "mad" person as well.

He yells "God is great!" before dying. Yet, somehow you rationalize that he's not motivated by religion... Biased, much?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: RoyBatty

Thanks. I found this tibit interesting.

Wissam, a Tunisian neighbour from the same village as the driver claimed: 'On the Thursday night he was drinking with a colleague and they argued. His pal said you're worth nothing and he replied: 'One day, you'll hear about me.'

Sounds like he had other motivations.

Closed case then. "one day you will hear about me". Yep, that's conclusive.

Illegal guns in possession, a muslim, shouting 'Alluha Ackbar' kills 84 people and injures 200+. Yep must have been Thursday's argument that did it.

I was not referring to that argument. By his saying that phrase, it would appear that his motivations were selfish in nature and not necessarily at fulfilling an act in the name of religion or ISIS.

I have absolutely no doubt the guy was a mad selfish twat.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Right because its totally normal for a non-Muslim to be named Mohamed and scream "Allah Ackbar" as he's mowing people down, using a tactic ISIS specifically promoted and has been done several times in France and Israel by Muslims..

Somewhere along the line you guys got brainwashed in to thinking being stupid is smart.

Eye witness accounts where he is shouting those words or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass just like everything else you have posted so far ?

He was a Muslim, though not a very devout one by some accounts (namely the cousin of his wife, who he beat).
Several articles claim he shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he was being shot by police.

Google is your friend.

Thanks, but it appears another member was not so lazy as to not provide a source for their claim.

There are also reports of an accomplice to this 'lone nut, not religious in any way and a true lover of western culture , just a bit mad" person on the run.

After reading much of the link provided, it appears this "terrorist" was not very motivated by his religion. Just another "mad" person as well.

This is a big problem. If you believe that there is no relation between what happened here and Islam you are the problem. You are the reason why instead of looking for answers people will look for responses.

I am the problem? Are we not just speculating based on what little facts we have? Sounds to me based on those few facts that this guy wasn't a very devout Muslim. Sounds like he was a nutter that decided to do some crazy #.

Have they found any evidence that this act was in the name if his religion?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Google is your friend.

Lazy? Perhaps you should do your own search and inform yourself?
As I said, Google is your friend.

I think we can agree he was a mad for sure - and a muslim who is reported to have shouted Alluha Ackbar as he killed 84 westerners.

I didn't make the claim. You did.

Lazy is a nice way of saying it, but that's no longer an issue. Another member took care of it for you.

I hope you will endeavour to inform yourself in the future. It's not that difficult.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Without going back over 66 pages to look, can someone please tell me the death toll as of now?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

introvert, you asked for the source as well. Calling UKTruth lazy gets us nowhere.

Are you aware that Islam allows Muslims to lie and otherwise behave as Westerners in order to achieve their goals? We know next to nothing about his motivations and history.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well if indeed it turns out to be true the guy was shouting "allahu akbar" as he was shot at by Police, that would seem to imply a religion motivation to the attack.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Google is your friend.

This is a big problem. If you believe that there is no relation between what happened here and Islam you are the problem. You are the reason why instead of looking for answers people will look for responses.

I am the problem? Are we not just speculating based on what little facts we have? Sounds to me based on those few facts that this guy wasn't a very devout Muslim. Sounds like he was a nutter that decided to do some crazy #.

Have they found any evidence that this act was in the name if his religion?

Yes. You are the problem. You look for any possible tangent to somehow disconnect this type of act from its root cause. This doesn't even need to be claimed in the name of their pathetic sky god, context tells us the motivation here.

You are the problem. Shame on you.

link   
French Prime Minister

France is badly hit. A horror has come down on France again. All of France is under the threat of Islamic terrorism. Human rights are being denied by terrorists, France is clearly their target. The nature of terrorism cannot be denied. The perpetrator has been killed, we do not know whether he had any accomplices

Every time this happens it sickens me to see some on the left try and disassociate the actions from radical islamic terrorism. It's clear why they do this, but it is sickening nonetheless.
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

You want proof ISIS has a warped view of Islam? Read this quote.

When a nation has become the victim of a psychological defeat, then that marks the end of a nation -Idn Khaldun

That quote was made by an Islamic scholar that brokered peace between nations, abhorred corruption and endorsed community spirit. Now ISIS is twisting the words of this man and others and coming up with their own interpretation for their own agenda; Idn was talking about tyrants not terrorism.

ISIS is bound to condemn an entire religion because of a few fanatics have twisted the words of people long gone.

edit on 15-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree, he was given the dummy weapons as some sort of sting/set up operation. After reading all the available info on his background at this time it is clear he was in a deep depression. He was going through a tough divorce. The cult of Islam, though it is clear he never was devout, offers paradise to the "martyr" and 72 of his relatives if he goes on jihad and kills infidels. He must've reached out to undercover officers for his final solution to his troubles hoping to bring paradise to his relatives and end his miserable life and end up in paradise.

Suicide is forbidden, but "martyrdom" is encouraged as a way to make your family proud of you. Unfortunately for him, one of the articles I read said that a woman police officer delivered the kill shot to him which negates his whole intention. No paradise for him or his family.

If Islam would change this one directive, that even a bad muslim can gain paradise through murder it would stop a lot of these horrendous, cowardly, evil attacks. But also I suspect there is more to this story and I doubt we will hear it all.

STM

edit on 15-7-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

The death toll remains 84, he says, and “202 people were injured including 52 who are now in critical care

Last I heard

Edit

What we know

Eighty-four people, including 10 children, were killed on Thursday nightwhen a 31-year-old French Tunisian attacked Bastille Day celebrations in Nice by speeding a truck for 2km (about 1 mile) down the crowded promenade.Fifty-two people remain in critical care, 25 of whom on life support, French prosecutor François Molins said. Three or four children are in extremely critical condition, a doctor told the Guardian

source
edit on 15-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yes. You are the problem. You look for any possible tangent to somehow disconnect this type of act from its root cause. This doesn't even need to be claimed in the name of their pathetic sky god, context tells us the motivation here.

The root cause would be mental instability, correct?

Plenty of Muslims out there that are not committing acts of terror. It seems like it's the crazy ones.

Thanks mom. I don't think you are in a position to lecture me on anything, but thanks for trying. Here's your medal.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

The death toll remains 84, he says, and “202 people were injured including 52 who are now in critical care

Last I heard

Wow... SMH

Thanks, misfit. It was 80 last I'd heard. There could potentially be 136 after this is said and done. War is upon us.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Plenty of Muslims out there that are not committing acts of terror. It seems like it's the crazy ones.

Thanks mom. I don't think you are in a position to lecture me on anything, but thanks for trying. Here's your medal.

Good lord, of course its the crazy ones. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with radical islamic terrorists.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Does anybody else think the truck could have been remote computer controlled by someone not in the truck? That's how they got Princess Diana.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I just edited my post with a little more info... 25 on life support.. 3 of 4 kids extremely critical

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To be fair, some DO think it's a war against Islam - many are right here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

To be fair, some DO think it's a war against Islam - many are right here on ATS.

I know that - they are wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

One day, in the future, you will look at the world and while everybody else is comfortable with what they said, you will feel shame. You consider the destruction of society a worthy price to pay for the defense of a cult of death. If you don't feel ashamed your children surely will.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join