It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Some reports in French media that ISIS have claimed responsibility for the attack. Only reference to the report at the moment that I can find - regarding retaliation for the death of Abu Omar al-Shishan.
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch
"I agree, he was given the dummy weapons as some sort of sting/set up operation. After reading all the available info on his background at this time it is clear he was in a deep depression."
It could very well be his masters set him up, seems he did not have a very high IQ, so why not tell him he is carrying guns for other killers, then give him dummy guns, why should they wast real ones.

edit on 15-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Sorry Im not praying for any nation that commits national suicide

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That was bound to happen sooner or later given the fact that this attack was such a tragic success they were alway going to want the credit whether they personally perpetrated the horrendous act or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
terrorist attack Baghdad, Iraq killing over 200 people... 2 page thread.

terrorist attack in Nice, France killing 80+... 50+ page thread.

watching people bicker over a proxy... priceless.

that's all, have a good day.

Yeah duuh.

They kill each other in their own Islamic country, ok certaintly not agreeable but those are their issues mainly.

They come over here and kill us for not being Islamic and because we accept gay people and let woman have jobs and drive cars etc trying to force their ways on us by use of violence then yes, people tend to get a little bit upset about that.

And we should.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Jansy

Sorry Im not praying for any nation that commits national suicide

???

what sort of post is this? Pray for the children clinging to life, the mothers who lost their child, the families in mourning, pick one, meditate / pray / send good vibes.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yes. You are the problem. You look for any possible tangent to somehow disconnect this type of act from its root cause. This doesn't even need to be claimed in the name of their pathetic sky god, context tells us the motivation here.

The root cause would be mental instability, correct?

Plenty of Muslims out there that are not committing acts of terror. It seems like it's the crazy ones.

You are the problem. Shame on you.

Thanks mom. I don't think you are in a position to lecture me on anything, but thanks for trying. Here's your medal.

Good lord, of course its the crazy ones. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with radical islamic terrorists.

Exactly, but not every Muslim that does something crazy is a radical islamic terrorist.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Good men did nothing now we reap the whirlwind gird your loins not pray would be the instruction

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If anything Terroist groups will have learned something from the last 15 years. Driving things into things does more damage than a Kalshnikov. Brace yourself for more of the same in the near future.

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Yes. You are the problem. You look for any possible tangent to somehow disconnect this type of act from its root cause. This doesn't even need to be claimed in the name of their pathetic sky god, context tells us the motivation here.

Plenty of Muslims out there that are not committing acts of terror. It seems like it's the crazy ones.

Thanks mom. I don't think you are in a position to lecture me on anything, but thanks for trying. Here's your medal.

One day, in the future, you will look at the world and while everybody else is comfortable with what they said, you will feel shame. You consider the destruction of society a worthy price to pay for the defense of a cult of death. If you don't feel ashamed your children surely will.

Grow up. I am not ashamed of what I have said and I don't need you to try to guilt trip me in to believing or speaking in a way you find acceptable.

I most surely do not need you to be a drama queen and bring children in to this.

link   

Good lord, of course its the crazy ones. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with radical islamic terrorists.

Exactly, but not every Muslim that does something crazy is a radical islamic terrorist.

Not every pedophile will rape or coerce a child either. DAMN you people make me mad. If the JUSTIFICATION for this exists then it has to be stopped!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

One day, in the future, you will look at the world and while everybody else is comfortable with what they said, you will feel shame. You consider the destruction of society a worthy price to pay for the defense of a cult of death. If you don't feel ashamed your children surely will.

Grow up. I am not ashamed of what I have said and I don't need you to try to guilt trip me in to believing or speaking in a way you find acceptable.

I most surely do not need you to be a drama queen and bring children in to this.

Then shut up and stop talking to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Not every pedophile will rape or coerce a child either.

And here is the type of thinking that I am trying to highlight. Equating Muslims as being on the same level as pedos.

Thanks. You are proving my point.
edit on 15-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
Without going back over 66 pages to look, can someone please tell me the death toll as of now?

looks like 84 dead.....they are having a hard time trying to identify little children who are too young to know their name, their families may be dead......

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

No, just the ones who murder innocent civilians or treat women like sex slaves or use kangaroo courts to dish our barbaric punishments.

In this case the radical islamic terrorist was shouting alluha ahkbar as he slaughtered people.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well we certainly wont stop the problem by assuming that all Muslims are some how supportive of Islamic fundamentalists.

There is no justification for acts such as this. There perpetrated by a small minority of racist xenophobic hate filled nasty little specimens with there own agenda and axe to grind.

End of the day chaos and paranoia are there main agenda.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Time for the 1.5 billion muslims of the world to step up and cut out the cancer.

except i believe by theie silence and non action a lot of them secretly like their cancer

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
CNN now reporting that he was not affiliated with ANY mosque in Nice. For what's it worth.

Also reporters in Nice saying after the Paris attacks, the people's mood was "shocked and saddened". Now the mood is anger. They want this stopped, and are upset with the French government.

They also reported among the dead are two Americans, a father, and his eleven year old son.

his wife and 2 other children witnessed and survived.....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Look at this thread. We can't agree on anything. The country can't; the world can't.
This is it. We are an angry fighting belligerent planet. It's enough to make me want to go off the grid, and I can't even catch a fish or start a fire.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

THE SMALL MINORITY IS ABOUT 250,000,000

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join