It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Or...wait till security falls off, because everybody was expecting for them to attack during EURO, but instead strike when everyone is less expecting and kill over 80 people?

France have been under martial law for about a year...

There is no "security fall off" at all.

You believe propaganda.

You have no idear what martial law is, and I hope never to see it again
edit on 15-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sheesh, and we thought guns were the problem...

Prayers to France.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

You do relies you are suggesting very similar measures as the fellow below implemented.

History cannot be allowed to repeat itself.

P.S I get that you dont support such measure, but down that road lies mass genocide.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

www.euronews.com...

Extended State Of Emergency which was supposed to end this month.

Convenient for the globalists.

I can't believe people are buying this ISIS bull#.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

If every person read Paul Fregosi's book Jihad they would understand that this "Terrorism" has been going on almost unchanged and uninterrupted for close to 1,400 years.

The modern day excuse makers and apologists for this totalitarian cult masquarading as a religion need to educate themselves.

Yeah, sorry, but I do not need some dude called "Paul" to tell ME about MY religion which I have been living and studying for over 40 years.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You do relies you are suggesting very similar measures as the fellow below implemented.

I know, thats why I lose sleep at night becouse history does repeat its self. There will be no holocaust, no industrail killings , but mass deporting and camps. There comes a point where thing start moving and noone controls them. I do not like what is coming but its coming
edit on 15-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I can't believe that you are still going to ignore the obvious.

Because of this kind of thinking, more attacks are going to happen.
edit on 550k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

a reply to: BlackProject

You cannot just decide to deport 9.6 % of the population of a nation simply down to the imagined slant that they all somehow support terrorism, which they dont.

The logistics alone would be a nightmare never mind the fact that its racist and totalitarian in the extreme.

The Great Pyramids got built, didn't they?

Great wall of China?

Moving people that can move on their own should not be a problem.

It can be done safely. Might take a little time but it can be done.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

"There will be no holocaust, no industrial killings , but mass deporting and camps."

That's just how it would start through, how it would finish would be immensely more nefarious.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

P.S I get that you dont support such measure, but down that road lies mass genocide.

Posting a picture of Hitler doesn't work anymore.
There is a problem that needs fixing and it can and must be done without death camps.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Biblical answer is that we are seeing the days of Noah

There have been many of those, perspective is everything; you forget the millions of casualties of WWI, cannon fodder, or how about Stalin genocide of his own people?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Unfortunately it is a problem through as is clearly illustrated by the influx of refugees in to Europe and the U.K

It wont be done safely because people wont go silently into the night this time around.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Ignore the obvious?

You mean ISIS being a proxy militia and their fulfilling of globalist agendas?

No, I'm well aware of it actually.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm so glad nobody in this thread predicted this guy's name would turn out to be Mohamed.
They would've been called Islamophobic.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sorry but with statements like

"first interment camps, then enclosed areas in citys , people having there passports removed, no right to work, people deported as fast as they can, interment camps for the people that fight back, food and med care provided but no work or money. They would be sent to ME countries ( europe no longer needs the fuel from ME countries but ME countries need europe) citys would be fast built in africa once they reach a certian point they would become self ruleing."

Supported or otherwise i think pictures of Hitler are most relevant, least we forget the past transgressions.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

"There will be no holocaust, no industrial killings , but mass deporting and camps."

That's just how it would start through, how it would finish would be immensely more nefarious.

Im a 100% with you, but how can it be stopped, its already taking on a life of its own, history will always repeat its self, becouse history is what we are. Im glad im one who will not surport this.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm so glad nobody in this thread predicted this guy's name would turn out to be Mohamed.
They would've been called Islamophobic.

Don't worry, after investigation he'll be 'Mo, a right wing extremist with Nazi literature and a loner with a history of mental illness'

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I dont think we forget who we are I think we remember who we are, the human race has proven many time its not very nice. When a mob rules anything can happen

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Sorry but with statements like

"first interment camps, then enclosed areas in citys , people having there passports removed, no right to work, people deported as fast as they can, interment camps for the people that fight back, food and med care provided but no work or money. They would be sent to ME countries ( europe no longer needs the fuel from ME countries but ME countries need europe) citys would be fast built in africa once they reach a certian point they would become self ruleing."

Supported or otherwise i think pictures of Hitler are most relevant, least we forget the past transgressions.

The Hitler card is used too often, like the race card. Like it or not it's overuse has made it meaningless. Better to discuss what we can do to solve this issue today. I don't want camps and I don't want gas chambers, but I do want a shut down on unchecked migration and a removal of those that have terrorist sympathies. Frightening people into inaction by invoking Hitler will not help.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I suppose everyone need to take a steep back and recognize the madness that's happening for what it is. That being crazy nonsensical xenophobic religious intolerance perpetrated by a minority with the aims of bringing about fear and paranoia and satisfying there own perverted agenda.

All i know is that fear breeds more fear just as hatred can only ever bring about more of the same.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join