It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: introvert

You know, instead of acting as a good guy, and making everyone else look bad for simply trying to save the lives of innocent people, you should suggest what should be done so this kind of attacks never happen again.

But I do know that I am not willing to go the extremes some others suggest, out of anger or emotions. Those extremes would make us no better than the damned terrorists.

No. Deporting, monitoring and immigration bans does not or will not make us as bad as the terrorists. Last time I checked they were chopping heads off, blowing people up, drowning people in cages, setting fire to people, shooting people and squashing people under truck wheels.

To suggest that they are the same is emotional blackmail.

What you just posted is emotional blackmail.

Quite the conundrum.

Hardly. Maybe you just don't understand that stating clear differences is not emotional blackmail, whilst saying something like 'we'd be just like the terrorists' is.

How are you going to go about rounding-up people to deport them? What criteria will be used to separate simple criminals and potential terrorists? What if they have families?

See where I am going with this?

You are opening the door to persecution and that would not make is any better.

Yes - I am seeing exactly where you are going - a pointless endless argument to nail down specifics that no one knows how to define right now. Let's start with the options and worry about the how once all options are on the table. What are your options for solutions?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: imod02

"The picture of Hitler has no power anymore"

If that's the case then Humanity really has lost its way and are doomed to repeat her historical mistakes again, this time possibly even in a more grandesque manner.

I seriously hope you are mistaken.

Well, that glamor head shot of hitler didn't help the case for scary doom.

oops.

wrong button.

I think there has to be a more give and take between Islam and the west.

Like maybe a couple churches in Saudi Arabia or even let some non muslims in on the Mecca trip.

Who knows what the answer is.

But this type of BS can't go on.

edit on 7 15 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Oh no...another fake incident is what yo are implying right? A truck of that weight does not need to be travelling fast to kill people. its sheer weight and inertia cause more damage than a car of the same speed. Also the dude was zig zagging preventing people from trying to pull him out.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As one aspect - you failed to mention the other discussions - namely screening existing muslims, deportation where appropriate and stopping immigration from certainly areas of the world. That's unlike you to take a point in isolation like that

No, I addressed those aspects. Persecution and symbolism.

I don't think it's symbolic to get the Muslim community standing up for their country. It would be like saying that the civil rights movement was symbolic.

The civil rights movement was not symbolic, but their marches were. That was the point.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight
I just find myself a little perplexed here. How was the driver able to :

1) Travel approx. 1.2 miles before being stopped ? Especially considering he was only traveling a speed of approx. 20-25 miles an hour.

2) Kill, AGAIN, at a speed of approx. 20-25 miles an hour ... 84 people ?

Now I don't mean to be graphic here, but running over enough bodies would, if we're thinking logically here, slow your vehicle down a noticeable degree. If only momentarily. The acceleration/speed, in my opinion, does not outweigh the mass here. Again, in my opinion.

And on top of all this, wouldn't the people up ahead of the carnage be able to hear the screams and cries from behind ... and therefore be able to react accordingly without harm coming to themselves and/or loved ones ? Again, this truck was traveling 20-25 miles an hour.

Now I've watched the videos. A few times now. And I can't seem to shake off the feeling that something is very, very off, with not only the videos themselves ... but the whole situation in it's entirety.

One thing is VERY CLEAR to me, however. And that is the global agenda that is being pushed. And quite forcefully at that.

Now here's a bonus question for all my ATS " sleuths " out there ...

WHY is these global agendas being pushed so hard this year ??

I'll save my personal thoughtstatement and opinions on that question for later.

I feel the same way - France's "state of emergency" was supposed to end on July 26th. Now it's been extended.

Something big is on the horizon... and some of the pieces of this story aren't adding up. In one of the first videos I saw, the bodies are strewn about in random locations (it doesn't look like it would if a truck were barreling through crowds of people, instead it looks like the truck zig-zagged all over the place hitting people which doesn't make much sense). And it is so odd the calmness of the situation looking at the people who are still standing and the person filming - not checking the bodies on the ground to see if people are okay - just walking around/over them. I DO believe this actually happened but the details of the attacker and how it happened, and some of the photos and video have raised my antennas.

In this photo the helicopter pilot (or emergency technician?) is strolling from the chopper I think to help people or pick up victims, but he's doing so at a calm and slow pace. It just doesn't make sense

edit on 15-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think this post has gone as far as it can, nothing new has come up in a long time. Be safe every one

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

As one aspect - you failed to mention the other discussions - namely screening existing muslims, deportation where appropriate and stopping immigration from certainly areas of the world. That's unlike you to take a point in isolation like that

No, I addressed those aspects. Persecution and symbolism.

I don't think it's symbolic to get the Muslim community standing up for their country. It would be like saying that the civil rights movement was symbolic.

The civil rights movement was not symbolic, but their marches were. That was the point.

Then let me clarify - let the muslim community fight with as much vigour as those in the civil rights movement to end islamic terrorism in the US (or the UK or anywhere else). Can't see it happening though as the motivation to do so is not there.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's a mater of opinion, i think it illustrated my point rather eloquently.

Possibly you would be happier with something like this

That's what internment camps look like, there are other picture available of a more graphic nature i suggest you peruse them at you leisure and discover what happens to a minority of people when others decide there location and ultimate fate.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That's what internment camps look like, there are other picture available of a more graphic nature i suggest you peruse them at you leisure and discover what happens to a minority of people when others decide there location and ultimate fate.

I would not support concentration camps - other than for citizens that are proven to be sympathetic to ISIS.
I do think that kind of organisation could be employed though to start the screening process.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

FEMA internment camps dont look like that.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You are now a 100% wrong, have you ever see the interment camp in Northern Ireland, and the picture you show is of a concentration camp, BTW you do know the British were the first to use these camps. Please do not mix what happened in WW2 with what will happen. It seem your heart is in the right place but your knowage is lacking

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I don't know.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well just like anything else i imagine they move with the times.

I dont think they had superfluous amounts of black plastic coffins lying around back then.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I would not support concentration camps - other than for citizens that are proven to be sympathetic to ISIS.
I do think that kind of organisation could be employed though to start the screening process.

And fascism rears it's ugly head.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I don't know.

OK, you don't have any ideas on solutions.. fair enough. Do you think something needs to be done about radical islamic terrorism?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

And fascism rears it's ugly head.

Buzzword alert.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I just don't see it ending well. The intentions of such places are spurious at best and seldom accommodate there occupants needs in a positive manner. These people would eventually all need to go somewhere and a think as history has recorded once out of sight, out of mind, a significant percentage of the poor sods would simply be disappeared.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yes.

Buzzword alert.

Quite an alarming admission there.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I just don't see it ending well. The intentions of such places are spurious at best and seldom accommodate there occupants needs in a positive manner. These people would eventually all need to go somewhere and a think as history has recorded once out of sight, out of mind, a significant percentage of the poor sods would simply be disappeared.

When the inmates in the Northern Ireland interment camp were relised a large % of them had gained BAs MAs Phds and other training. Interment camps do not always have to be bad to do there job

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
July 14, 2016

The driver-terrorist's name is = MOHAMAD LAHOUAIEJ BOUHEL.

I'm sure some attention seeker will start an ATS thread on him. Yes..another terrorist biography thread to bring additional attention to a murderer, like we see so often here.

Anyone notice how Hillary Clinton is still standing behind allowing an additional 65,000 Syrian refugees into America if she's elected President? Who is she pandering too? Hillary will make America such a dangerous place to live.
edit on 7/15/2016 by carewemust because: removed bad word

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join