It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Apparently Nice airport is being evacuated right now.

No reason at the moment.

SOURCE

Passengers have been ordered out of Nice Airport, an Associated Press reporter at the scene says. She said the terminal building has been sealed off and that military personnel are visible inside.

edit on 15-7-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Yeah he was late delivering his fake grenades and guns and happened to be carrying a gun on him too (which is illegal in France). Seems likely.

Well known petty criminal, armed with handgun, driving refrigerator truck loaded with fake grenades and guns, on the way to the planned heist of a meat packing plant by the "Mohamed Gang", loses temper in traffic and runs down festival revelers. This is right out of Elmore Leonard or the Cohen brothers. Yes, surreal, but only just.
edit on 15-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Or...wait till security falls off, because everybody was expecting for them to attack during EURO, but instead strike when everyone is less expecting and kill over 80 people?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Well its not like Christianity has been apposed to war as history so clearly illustrates.

Islam is just another religion, and just like the rest, people will attempt to justify horrendous acts by claiming association.

Islams not the problem, organised religious practices perverted to suit an agenda now that is indeed an issue.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
ATTENTION!

This thread has had multiple PSAs and countless staff actions. GET IT TOGETHER or this thread will be closed for a cooling off.

Check the hate, check the baiting, ****stay on topic****.

This thread is about the terror attack in NICE - not immigration policies, not politics, not your own personal slug-fest.

No more hate!!!

Civility Required!!!

link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

If every person read Paul Fregosi's book Jihad they would understand that this "Terrorism" has been going on almost unchanged and uninterrupted for close to 1,400 years.

The modern day excuse makers and apologists for this totalitarian cult masquarading as a religion need to educate themselves.
edit on 15-7-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Or...wait till security falls off, because everybody was expecting for them to attack during EURO, but instead strike when everyone is less expecting and kill over 80 people?

France have been under martial law for about a year...

There is no "security fall off" at all.

You believe propaganda.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

I dont see methods such as deportation of a significant percentage of the population as a viable option. Where would they deport the poor souls to? Tell you this down that road lies death camps and mass genocide as history has already proven time and time again.

That is the problem, you are right. Where do you put them. I am not in favour of camps, though I do agree with Newt Gingrich that even accessing ISIS material should be a crime. It's a real mess, created by do gooders that believed 'we should all just get along'.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What propaganda?

Do you even know how many police forces had been deployed during EURO? It was literally impossible to make any move.

You'd be speaking lies if you said the security yesterday was the same as during EURO, which is simply not true.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I dont think we are ever going to all get along, but i can imagine an existence where we can at least exist in a peaceful and respective manner toward one another without killing each other over differences of religion.

I also agree that accessing ISIS material should be a crime.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: morgankesh62

Please stop with the all-caps. It really doesn't help you make your points. It is, in fact, somewhat disconcerting.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
can anyone provide us with a basic update, any details about the attacker, what happened in the hours before, what authorities have disclosed so far? We are on Page 55 and it's difficult to stay up-to-speed

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Last i seen on Sky News authorities were surrounding the truck drivers residence.

So im sure more details will materialize as the day goes on.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
How much is enough?

If these are Muslims extremists? They won't stop until we all convert or are dead. That is their belief. No peace until all the world is for Allah.

Allah wants every muslim to pray to Mecca, but builds a nice wall to Syrian refugees...and still they don't get it?

edit on 16201601amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: FamCore

84 dead, the attackers name is Mohamed, and that's pretty much everything we know so far...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It just shows that no matter how much you plan, no matter how much you invest in counter terrorism , the people doing these attacks will always find a way.

I was shocked there was no attack during the euro's, but maybe an intentional form of false sense of security.

People no longer have to just worry about people blowing up, they now need to look constantly. The paranoia this attack would have caused could be more damaging to the people of France than the Paris attacks in a sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

Paranoia and fear are the tools of the trade to these bastards.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I dont see methods such as deportation of a significant percentage of the population as a viable option. Where would they deport the poor souls to? Tell you this down that road lies death camps and mass genocide as history has already proven time and time again.

I do not aprove of it but this is how it would be done, first interment camps, then enclosed areas in citys , people having there passports removed, no right to work, people deported as fast as they can, interment camps for the people that fight back, food and med care provided but no work or money. They would be sent to ME countries ( europe no longer needs the fuel from ME countries but ME countries need europe) citys would be fast built in africa once they reach a certian point they would become self ruleing. Every thing is in place to do it, we only need so called "strong" leaders to take control in Europe. And that does keep me awake at night

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If it hasn't been posted yet...we have the Driver's name:

Nice truck attacker was from Tunisian town of Msaken - Tunisian security sources

The man, identified by French police sources as 31-year-old Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel

news.trust.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join