It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight

originally posted by: Scorpiogurl
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes I just said this in my post. If this happened in the US, this jerk would be on CNN calling for a ban on trucks.

I highly doubt that lol.

Yeah... I was being sarcastic

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes I just said this in my post. If this happened in the US, this jerk would be on CNN calling for a ban on trucks.

Come now, I do think you have to acknowledge the serious truck problem we face. Don't bury your head in the sand. This problem just emphasises that we need self driving trucks and cars and a smart system for the govt to control speeds and where/when we drive.

Haha! Right, I need to stop living in denial! The real issue here isn't terrorism, it's truckism!
And my gun killed someone all by itself.
And my pen made typo's.
And my spoon made me fat.
And I didn't know the coffee was burning hot!
And milk does a body good.
And eating animals is the only source of complete protein.
And women shouldn't lift weights, ya know... because we have testosterone and will look like body builders.
And the FED prints money in the basement.
And UFO's don't exist, neither did dinosaurs, neither do ghosts.
My favorite band told me to hurt myself.
I MUST wear Nikes. Because they told me too.
I can only shop the perimeter of my grocery store, even though the bakery is also on the perimeter.
I must drink Bud Light, I must love the Patriots, I must have fun this summer and post about it frequently on Facebook!
Wolf Blitzer is the most intelligent man on Earth.

Sorry... I fell off the wagon for a few seconds
I got derailed, I was distracted by Pokémon Go. I am back now.

Good man, great to see you back on the wagon.
Don't worry, we can solve the truck problem if we all stick together (and have open borders)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Come now, I do think you have to acknowledge the serious truck problem we face. Don't bury your head in the sand. This problem just emphasises that we need self driving trucks and cars and a smart system for the govt to control speeds and where/when we drive.

Good man? I am not a man, I am a woman. You must be racist.

Haha! Right, I need to stop living in denial! The real issue here isn't terrorism, it's truckism!
And my gun killed someone all by itself.
And my pen made typo's.
And my spoon made me fat.
And I didn't know the coffee was burning hot!
And milk does a body good.
And eating animals is the only source of complete protein.
And women shouldn't lift weights, ya know... because we have testosterone and will look like body builders.
And the FED prints money in the basement.
And UFO's don't exist, neither did dinosaurs, neither do ghosts.
My favorite band told me to hurt myself.
I MUST wear Nikes. Because they told me too.
I can only shop the perimeter of my grocery store, even though the bakery is also on the perimeter.
I must drink Bud Light, I must love the Patriots, I must have fun this summer and post about it frequently on Facebook!
Wolf Blitzer is the most intelligent man on Earth.

Sorry... I fell off the wagon for a few seconds
I got derailed, I was distracted by Pokémon Go. I am back now.

Good man, great to see you back on the wagon.
Don't worry, we can solve the truck problem if we all stick together

Good man?? I am not a man, I am a woman. You must be racist.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

"I am sorry but I have seen too much now, the entire Muslim religion is evil, if it breeds this (and the many other horrific things we've seen) then I want no part of it or anyone that follows it".

Possibly worth considering that's exactly the mentality groups such as ISIS wish you to take?

Hatred can only ever breed hatred, its a vicious circle im afraid.

End of the day these attacks are carried out by a very small minority of radicalized individuals.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Second double post, dont know whats going on today with my system.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
See the problem for any non muslim is this, how do you know if they are a terrorist or not? Well to be honest I don't need to... I see them in my own country, they only associate with each other and only help out each other. They are not interested in our culture or way of life! They in fact fight US to change OUR way of life to suit THEM! How about f**k off back to some muslim country?

I'm sick to death of it now and it's high time something got done! We're at war and everyone is too stupid to see it!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Good man?? I am not a man, I am a woman. You must be racist.

Oops yes, sorry. You must be right. I will check my white privilege (oh wait, I am not white... now I am very confused).

edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Konduit

Truth is islam is a just an excuse to be racist.
Most people get racially abused and attacked in the west are not muslims. a reply to:

Whats racist is the fact that if there was a religion that mirrored Islam in every way, but most of it's adherents were white, they wouldn't be the protected class that they are.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorpiogurl

" If this happened in the US, ass-face Obama would call for a ban on trucks "

Of course you were

edit on 15-7-2016 by 34thRight because: Spelling error.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Possibly worth considering that's exactly the mentality groups such as ISIS wish you to take?

Hatred can only ever breed hatred, its a vicious circle im afraid.

End of the day these attacks are carried out by a very small minority of radicalized individuals.

I don't care about your excuses, enough is enough... I have had it with muslims and I couldn't care less what ISIS thinks! But their motive is clear, they are following the teachings of the koran...

I really don't care to converse with you any longer as I have a strong suspicion you are one of this vile crowd. If you are not you are an enabler and I likewise don't want to converse with you either.

Good day

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I am not so sure. The truck driver was a "rounder" type, a petty criminal known to the police. It seems like a faint hope, but being of a pre-9/11 mentality, I would prefer to see a thorough investigation of this incident by police detectives, but, as is increasingly common in these cases, the police have been swept aside and the security services, who in theory should have known about this dude if he really was connected to Islamic extremism (but didn't have a clue about him, they say), have taken over the "investigation" to insulate it from real detectives and to channel it into grist for the political machinations of people like Hollande. My two cents worth.
edit on 15-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

No need to be confused about anything. Just do what you're told and everything will be fine... go back to sleep now. Nothing is going on here. It's all made up.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Seems to me every tribe/clan/society/group etc. etc. would or should agree that the taking of another persons life is not the core function or most desired way of living a life. Why not put a worldwide call-out/ invitation to every kind of religion that worships a god, a spirit or a frickin presence & all commit to a winner takes all "put up or shut the f*ck up...it don't exist ".
Every religion send it's most highest "worshipped" figure head that's had a weeks worth of time to "connect" with God/Allah/Sinbad/Rudy the stick of Rhubarb to profess the importance of upcoming event whereby whoever's religion can summons their "higher being/creator" takes the whole damn kitty.As in that is the religion of choice from that point on.All these innocent kids getting slaughtered in the name of some f*cktards "GOD" has to end & pc,diplomacy,foreign aid,war,terrorism not a pissin thing has ever produced a single occurance of a "divine appearance" of anyone clapping thunder saying "release tony coz he was doing my work.yes I presented myself to him in a vision & we hatched this bat sh*t crazy plan."
Neither does Allah zoom in on a flying carpet yelling " Wait don't you dare bury ahmed from the neck down & bust his skull open like a coconut for I told him to drive that truck , in fact I had to teach him how to drive a split shift pfffttt !!! "
Point is allegations are no substitute for evidence We're meant to be smarter than this & allowing weakarse pi*s ants to carry out acts of evil...pure evil in the name of their god is where the line has to be drawn...not bitchin about a dudes skin colour or what part of the planet his mothers pregnancy just happened to reach its ending.
I say a good old showdown needs happening & work out once & for all what actual god exists.....coz my way of thinking they can't all be right.
End of the week tally up ACTUAL appearances of said "belief" & f*ckin end of !!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

I am not so sure. The truck driver was a "rounder" type, a petty criminal known to the police. It seems like a faint hope, but being of a pre-9/11 mentality, I would prefer to see a thorough investigation of this incident by police detectives, but, as is increasingly common in these cases, the police have been swept aside and the security services, who in theory should have known about this dude if he really was connected to Islamic extremism (but didn't have a clue about him, they say), have taken over the:"investigation" to insulate it from real detectives and to channel it into grist for the political machinations of people like Hollande. My two cents worth.

To be honest, I am pretty fed up with the acceptance of potential conspiracy theories when it takes away guilt from Islamic extremism, but complete ridicule of conspiracy theories when it addresses other areas (like the motivation of Clinton or Obama or the CIA).

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

I am not so sure. The truck driver was a "rounder" type, a petty criminal known to the police. It seems like a faint hope, but being of a pre-9/11 mentality, I would prefer to see a thorough investigation of this incident by police detectives, but, as is increasingly common in these cases, the police have been swept aside and the security services, who in theory should have known about this dude if he really was connected to Islamic extremism (but didn't have a clue about him, they say), have taken over the:"investigation" to insulate it from real detectives and to channel it into grist for the political machinations of people like Hollande. My two cents worth.

To be honest, I am pretty fed up with the acceptance of potential conspiracy theories when it takes away guilt from Islamic extremism, but complete ridicule of conspiracy theories when it addresses other areas (like the motivation of Clinton or Obama or the CIA).

I agree! Conspiracy or not, put the blame where the blame belongs!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I don't really care for your hate filled rhetoric. If you insist on posting stupid comments blaming any and all Muslims for events such as this i will respond.

F.Y.I im a white anglo saxon protestant and the only thing i care to enable is common sense. Something you seem to lack in spades i may add.

Grow up and take a look at the big picture and not the one mass media paints for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Another double post, dont have a clue why, my bad.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

To be honest, I am pretty fed up with the acceptance of potential conspiracy theories when it takes away guilt from Islamic extremism,

What is the point of focusing on Islamic extremism to the exclusion of other political factors? One thing we know is that almost everyone, everywhere, Muslim and non-Muslim alike is against Islamic extremism. I know that there are radical Imams, etc., preaching extremism in Mosques, but why aren't they rounded up? They are not rounded up because a few of these types are useful and being used by Western intelligence agencies.

Radical Islam, as a potent political force is very largely a creation of Western intelligence agencies, who trained, armed and deployed them.

We have gone through decades of having the international agenda being formulated by political pyromaniacs, who have been setting fires using dupes and patsies for years. At this point sparks from these many fires could spring up anywhere, unexpectedly. This is a huge coup for those who want to dominate the Middle East and control its resources and make sure that no strong national government rises in the region.

They have created self generating brush fires and don't even have to use kindling anymore to get them going.

but complete ridicule of conspiracy theories when it addresses other areas (like the motivation of Clinton or Obama or the CIA).

I'm with you there. FDR said it best, "If anything big happens in politics, you can bet that it was planned." (and not spontaneous)
edit on 15-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Absolute madness. It should be no longer a question that religious or not, having immigrant settlers with different views should be deported. There should be no question about this, if a group of people cannot live without their faith, life choices and beliefs in day to day life then they should be removed without question. A country that succeeds is built of its laws and choices, it is not built on bending over backwards to accept changes.

Then, slowly things like this would not happen. It is clearly caused by a certain group and race, this is clear now. No more idiotic notion of racist slants. This needs to be ended and the people of france and any other european country needs to literally deport everyone that has not been a resident for the past 20 years.

Our countries are literal ticking time
's

The government love this too, as it puts our attention on them instead of whats happening with our money, rights and future.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I don't really care for your hate filled rhetoric. If you insist on posting stupid comments blaming any and all Muslims for events such as this i will respond.

F.Y.I im a white anglo saxon protestant and the only thing i care to enable is common sense. Something you seem to lack in spades i may add.

Grow up and take a look at the big picture and not the one mass media paints for you.

I don't even watch TV let alone listen to the media... I have eyes, my own eyes and my own brain! I see them, I hear them! If you want to pretend it's nothing go ahead, the rest of us will do something about it so that maybe you and your family are not killed!

You are right though, I do hate these evil halfwits, now you can reply as much as you like but I will not respond to you and never will, enablers are the worst!
edit on 15-7-2016 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join