It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that 99% of the victims of "jihad" were Muslims.

Since the 1960s intelligence agencies like the CIA and MI6 have been infiltrating leftist groups and egging them on to commit atrocities that could then be used to make political hay. In the 70s and 80s right wing paramilitaries in Europe shot up supermarkets in Belgium and blew up train stations and public squares in Italy and blamed the attacks on left wing political movements. This stuff is old hat in Europe and has even happened in the US.

I'm not saying that Islamic terrorists have never committed an act of terror, but there are numerous instances of acts blamed on Islamists who were subsequently found to have intelligence agency connections.

When Hollande talks about attacking Syria and Iraq for an act apparently committed by a Tunisian, I get suspicious.

This Nice incident is so odd, apart from the deaths involved, that I really have trouble taking it at face value. Fake Guns! Fake grenades! I wonder who would have supplied our jihadi with fake guns and fake grenades.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
The picture of hilter has no power anymore, people now see what is happing in Europe as a fight for life, not as a fight that oppresses religion or people. The picture of Hilter and the word nazi have been used too much, they have no impact anymore

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: imod02

I suppose everyone need to take a steep back and recognize the madness that's happening for what it is. That being crazy nonsensical xenophobic religious intolerance perpetrated by a minority with the aims of bringing about fear and paranoia and satisfying there own perverted agenda.

All i know is that fear breeds more fear just as hatred can only ever bring about more of the same.

In Utopia I would agree with you, but in the real world (we collectively have messed up) the time for appeasement and understanding is over. This can not continue.

link   
I just hope people are aware that if we are serious about destroying Islamic extremists, those people on the west, who had helped these terrorist groups get stronger, just because they thought they could use them, must be held responsible. They are as guilty as these retards who pull the trigger.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

These people however are not just going to clear out and depart our shores peacefully, nor should they considering the majority of them have done nothing to warrant such actions against them.

There is no obvious solution i can see but deportation, and interment camps certainly are not the answer. Think what it would make us become?

No point in saving our way of life at the expense of our common decency and morality.

edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I suppose everyone need to take a steep back and recognize the madness that's happening for what it is. That being crazy nonsensical xenophobic religious intolerance perpetrated by a minority with the aims of bringing about fear and paranoia and satisfying there own perverted agenda.

All i know is that fear breeds more fear just as hatred can only ever bring about more of the same.

And that is how wars get started.If people could step back they would, but now they understand that the little girl that was killed could well be there child. TPTB are losing control and mob rule is fast on the way

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

These people however are not just going to clear up and depart our shores peacefully, nor should they considering the majority of them have done nothing to warrant such actions against them.

There is no obvious solution i can see but deportation, and interment camps certainly are not the answer. Think what it would make us become?

No point in saving our way of life at the expense of our common decency and morality.

This is where we disagree - I would say no point allowing the murder of innocent people in the name of 'decency and morality'. I personally believe it is immoral to stand by and do nothing when innocent people are killed for the crime of celebrating Bastille Day.
You can not square this circle with emotional blackmail. The solutions need to be discussed and the most humane way of dealing with it implemented.

link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I think you will find that common decency and morality, are not very common.

link   

These people however are not just going to clear out and depart our shores peacefully, nor should they considering the majority of them have done nothing to warrant such actions against them.

Sometimes you have to be the bad guy. get rid of the minority causing trouble and send them all back to their peoples country of origin and or belief. Of course many wont leave peacefully but the time for talk is done.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

"The picture of Hitler has no power anymore"

If that's the case then Humanity really has lost its way and are doomed to repeat her historical mistakes again, this time possibly even in a more grandesque manner.

I seriously hope you are mistaken.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

There are some good people left, plenty of them where i hail from, and in all colours, creeds and religions.

Few bad Apples spoil the bunch thats all.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Sounds to me that many of you are advocating for the persecution of people, many or most of whom have not done anything wrong. Apparently, we have not learned from our past.

Amazing what you can learn about people when difficult situations arise.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I need to point one thing out, during WW2, the Japanese, Germans and Italians in North America weren't committing acts of terrorism. They tried to keep a low profile until interment was forced on them, but here is the key as groups they had never done anything or subscribed to acts of violence, it was like well just in case they are thinking about doing it, we will put them away, which was wrong at every level.
Same with the Jews in Germany they never did anything at all but be victims.

It seems Muslim ideology has spawned infinitely more death and sorrow than any of those groups interned in WW2.
Yet as a progressive civilization we haven't gone back to what we did in WW2 because of the shame of being so wrong then.

But will we get to the point where the majority of the governments say this is now different and repeat what was condemned in the past to ensure public safety ?

Sadly every act of madness edges us closer, because we did it for way less in the past, our political correctness gives us excessive tolerance in 2016. But all human nature has it's limits.

link   
a reply to: introvert

You know, instead of acting as a good guy, and making everyone else look bad for simply trying to save the lives of innocent people, you should suggest what should be done so this kind of attacks never happen again.

link   

its not persecution its immigration enforcement and doing as the majority wishes.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

But if we must become what we hate to achieve our goals then we have already failed.

Attempting to remove a significant percentage of a population forcibly can and will result in genocide as is plain to see anytime it is attempted.

Its not an option i care to consider simply because we can see where it leads us.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

"The picture of Hitler has no power anymore"

If that's the case them Humanity really has lost its way and are doomed to repeat her historical mistakes again, this time possibly even in a more grandesque manner.

I seriously hope you are mistaken.

I think it's more a case of people seeing through the generalisations and rejecting a strategy of 'do nothing' and 'appease'.

Like I said before, one of the first things that should have happened a long time ago is that Muslims should have risen up in support of America (or Britain). Where are all the Muslim communities and Mosque leaders denouncing ISIS? i want to see public displays by Muslims against ISiS. Marches, protests, literature. I have seen some, but very little. I often see Muslim leaders on TV refuse to completely condemn.

i want to see Muslims on the streets marching, wrapped in American flags or British flags, pledging support to the constitution of the country that supports them. I want to see thousands of Muslims marching to reject sharia law.
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
To all those saying that deportation of Muslims is "the end of the free world as we know it" I am sorry but the free world ended some time ago. If deportation of those known and marked as possible radicals keeps others safe, then it should be done. They cannot be allowed to win by creating such fear within other countries, by our reluctance to appear non-tolerant and racist. Racism has become the buzz word for the 21st Century and, it seems, for good reason....to create an atmosphere of inaction. The Mosques & Imams have failed to act. There are many Mosques still preaching the hard line which should be dealt with. I know this is true and know UK authorities are well aware of which ones but yet nothing appears to be done about it.
Once upon a time, when a person emigrated they left behind the culture of their former country, they adapted and adopted the culture of their new country, they integrated they became a citizen of that country except maybe at home in private, otherwise why emigrate in the first place? They didn't go around demanding their own schools places of worship demanding road signs and such to be in 4 different languages,they didn't demand days off for their own Holy days. We have bent over backwards for certain groups and they have taken advantage in a very big way. There is barely a country on the planet now that doesn't have problems with the biggest group and sadly like it or not that group is Muslims. For so long as they refuse to integrate, refuse to dress like us speak like us and generally be "us" they will not fit it. Its the way it is, we love to hate what's different (although I think the word hate is vastly over used its more dislike). They purposefully make themselves stand out by wearing their ex country's national dress for example (completely unsuitable to most European weather!) , by refusing to speak English or which ever language and by creating ghettos that are not safe for anyone but a Muslim to be in. They created their own segregation and racism and refused to adapt to our culture. This didn't happen in the 60's and 70's everyone mingled because there was so few of them almost all learned the language because they had to and they kept their culture & religion at home where it should be. It wasn't the parents and grandparents of these terrorists that started this......its the next generations that have decided that they don't want equality they want more! I have spoken to a few older Muslims on occasion and quite honestly they're as scared as we are and at a loss to what to do. Not only that but the Sikhs and Hindus are also worried that they will be marked as Muslim and dragged into it all by mistake

I will say again, EVERYONE is racist to some degree. Nationalism is alive and well despite attempts to "breed" it out. Most people are nationalistic, most people are proud of their countries and no-one wants to see it become enveloped in another culture alien to their own. Its human nature and its what makes us so diverse. You cannot legislate people into loving and hugging those they dont' particularly like or disagree with. The Sikhs don't like the Hindus, the Sikhs & Hindus don't like the Muslims, the Muslims don't like anyone, Christians don't like Gays, the Jews don't like the Muslims I don't like Russians on holiday,and so it goes on

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

You know, instead of acting as a good guy, and making everyone else look bad for simply trying to save the lives of innocent people, you should suggest what should be done so this kind of attacks never happen again.

I think the most important thing to say is I don't know. I don't know what the best solution is. That is a discussion we all have to have.

But I do know that I am not willing to go the extremes some others suggest, out of anger or emotions. Those extremes would make us no better than the damned terrorists.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

its not persecution its immigration enforcement and doing as the majority wishes.

Mob rule. That's what I am afraid of.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join