It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

None taken and to an extent I fully agree with your comments - in regards to the actual terrorists. For the rest of humanity who just wants to live in peace, this message drives home the fact that the propaganda will have us hating other innocent people when we should be uniting with them to kill-off (with extreme prejudice) this vermin stealing our oxygen.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsAphrodite

originally posted by: onehuman
Breaking News Now.
A truck seems to have driving into the crowd at a celebration in Nice France. Gun fire has been exchanged and so far 20 people are dead. I heard some group has taken credit, but I missed the name. The crowd was celebrating Bastille.

Will add more as it comes in ,or feel free to add to this yourself

www.conservativeoutfitters.com...

BREAKING: BLACK SMOKE HAS ENGULFED THE EIFFEL TOWER (VIDEO)

Your website is a LOT late to the party. That was an accident with a fireworks truck nearby. Nothing sinister, just human error.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Apparently, there may actually BE a hostage situation taking place.
FOX says there remain persistent reports coming out of France.

(post by introvert removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MysticPearl
WARNING; Extremely graphic.

This is the ground level right now.

link

This wasn't "Extremely Graphic", but it WAS extremely sad. Where were the accompanying friends and relatives? Most of those bodies were laying in the street without anyone around them. Very eerie and surreal.

That's what I'm saying - and the bodies were strewn about randomly but the camera guy and other standing/non-injured people were all just calmly walking around and not trying to help or see if the victims were still alive. Very, very strange. My heart goes out to the casualties/traumatized.

But somethings about that vid seems very odd...
edit on 14-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apparently, there may actually BE a hostage situation taking place.
FOX says there remain persistent reports coming out of France.

My fingers actually had difficulty typing in Fox news, but I am reading it. watching lilve on the internet. I don;t really use a TV.
edit on 14-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

One more time.

On behalf of the American people, I condemn in the strongest terms what appears to be a horrific terrorist attack in Nice, France, which killed and wounded dozens of innocent civilians. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and other loved ones of those killed, and we wish a full recovery for the many wounded.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice ad homenim.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What loss are you talking about, exactly.
edit on 14-7-2016 by TNGITW because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That is comforting, taking the Eiffel towel in France is to the French the same as some terrorist taking the statue of Liberty in America, hell will break lose and the witches will burn in front of the town hall.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

I agree with you, but somewhere between interment camps for Muslims and saying love will conquer hate and saying these are just a few insane souls, and letting the status quo remain, is more of a middle ground.

And we need to find it, and fast.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

CNN kept saying that the Orlando death count would get to "at least 50"..even days after the attack. The network was camped out at the local hospitals. It's like they wanted it to reach a nice round number soooo bad.

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: MsAphrodite

originally posted by: onehuman
Breaking News Now.
A truck seems to have driving into the crowd at a celebration in Nice France. Gun fire has been exchanged and so far 20 people are dead. I heard some group has taken credit, but I missed the name. The crowd was celebrating Bastille.

Will add more as it comes in ,or feel free to add to this yourself

www.conservativeoutfitters.com...

BREAKING: BLACK SMOKE HAS ENGULFED THE EIFFEL TOWER (VIDEO)

Your website is a LOT late to the party. That was an accident with a fireworks truck nearby. Nothing sinister, just human error.

But its already been presented to the probably hundreds of readers of that site who take it as fact as part of the terrorist attack..who wont do the 10 seconds of research to find out it was just fireworks that set a truck on fire.

link   

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

One more time.

On behalf of the American people, I condemn in the strongest terms what appears to be a horrific terrorist attack in Nice, France, which killed and wounded dozens of innocent civilians. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and other loved ones of those killed, and we wish a full recovery for the many wounded.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice ad homenim.

Obama said 'appears to be', I would think a lot of people here would be happy to hear that from him.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We can engage... challenging all governments to realize the root causes of the problem, in a united powerful consensus!!! to resolve the outcome of the levy being raged against the populace by division, unity is our strength as a global voice against the advocates of terror!!!

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Please watch this tribute by a Frenchman to his wife - killed in Bataclan, Paris during the terrorist attack some time ago.

Very powerful message to all terrorists - to all people.

This went viral, and you will understand why in the next 3 minutes.

No offense, but do you really think they care. All they see is an easy target ripe for the taking.

Not hating them makes you an easy target?

Meanwhile you only drive good muslims into Isis open arms with your blind hate. So thanks for helping isis. Nuke em you say? You really are as bad as them or at least as ignorant if you think that solves anything. Really disgusting.

link   
Heard this on the radio on the way home.

Tragic.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Nice and islam can finally be used in the same sentence without sarcasm or irony.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
This is all part of the plan to outlaw religion.

We'll given the fact that many religions claim to be something they are not.... Islam claims to be of peace and then violates the 10 commandments which are central to the Islamic faith because Islam also requires you to kill those who will not adopt Islam. Bows before silver encased meteorites at Mecca. One of the 10 commmandments forbids making graven images and bowing to worship them.

I've even had Christians in this country threaten me with abduction for failing to beleive in six foot tall Quakers on the moon.

And yet US law permits me to exercise self defense up to and including the use of lethal force to protect myself if law enforcement does not do their job and mediate to protect those who are minding their own business. I'd hate to say that the police in Dallas didn't get what they deserved but I don't see them arresting or shooting Muslims or Mormons both of whom threaten Americans. I don't see the legislature doing anything other than playing f-ing golf. Instead of doing the f-ing job and regulating PUBLIC SAFETY and banning whack religions.

It's only a matter of time before someone gets tired of religious oppression and takes action permitted by state and federal law which allows the use of force to defend one's person.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join