It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just a reminder for the ones filled with blind hate: its still Muslims doing the fighting against Isis and Muslims suffering the most innocent victims and having these attacks on a daily base.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Maybe France should consider adopting the second amendment.

Makes soft targets a little less soft.

Also, France should consider arresting their EU leadership.

www.bbc.com...

Britain had the right idea.

France get 2nd amendment, reducing response time, and saving lives. The attackers was stopped by gunfire by authorities, dozens of lives could have been saved with a well armed citizenry.

link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thank you for clearing that up. I hadn't come across any clarification, and I'm about done doing research online because....IDFC....
Thanks.

Well, sticking to facts seems to be the only logical thing to do in a situation like this. I am listening to the news and reporting anything of interest.

Cause I can't sleep...

link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: reldra

Uhmmm you are wrong....Obama HAS boots on the ground!! However those boots can only operate with one hand tied behind their back!!!! I explicitly hold Barrack Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton responsible for the rise of terrorism globally...Obama for never taking the threat of IS seriously, withdrawing troops form Iraq and Afghanistan all at once, too soon and Broadcasting dates and times to the world so our enemy would know exactly when to strike!! Undermining the Military and hampering them with Rules of Engagement, and making it look as though they are weak!

The Clinton's are responsible for the rise in terrorism for accepting Billions to the Clinton Foundation in the exchange for arming the terrorists with military grade weapons!!

So we have had boots on the ground since before 2014 when ISIS really started their death tour!! and New boots since around April 2014!!! But he will not let them do their job the way they know how!!

Pax

Really?

No mention of george bush and the war that essentially gave rise to Isis?

Sounds like you're here to spout off political rhetoric, and using a tragedy to do so none the less.

link   
France opened it's doors to many Muslim's, and this is how they are getting their kindness, and compassion repaid.

My thoughts and prayers to the families that lost loved ones in this senseless tragedy.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Thanks for the reply, Khaleesi. Actually, the twitter video that was linked to at the start of this thread was edited somehow, like the Dallas shooting video was. I found a more complete version of it here: www.liveleak.com...

I now see a husband standing over his deceased wife.. a lady in shock on her knees next to her husband... and other relatives/friends tending to each other.

It's hard to believe that God allows all this to happen to his children! Maybe if he doesn't care, we shouldn't either. Time to take out ISIS by ANY means necessary! We know where their terrorist training camps are located, but Obama won't hit them, and Hillary said today that those places are off-limits. What the phuck is wrong with these two politicians??!!??!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Death Toll at 80.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You think we need to spread more hate? I think "they" are doing a pretty damn good job themselves!!!

Whilst people are eagerly spouting how we are all so racist and xenophobic they seem to forget that those of Islam are the most racist of us all !!

Yes its inconvenient that not all Muslims are terrorist but neither were all Germans nazis it doesn't negate the threat. Which way will a Muslim in Europe or anywhere jump if their Imam tells them to join the crusade? There is no way to know

More imporantly what's the end game? Whilst the powers that be are seemingly driving us all to utterly hate Muslims and Islam....it should be asked why? It certainly can't be to convert everyone (except a few out of fear) as they are sure as hell going the wrong way about promoting their amazingly peaceful religion....so what is it?

I have a theory that is far fetched but will mention it.....could it be that when the big bombs start dropping on various Islamic countries there will now be little or no sympathy for these people? They got rid of Ghadaffi they got rid of Saddam they have attempted to get rid of Bashir is all this death and mayhem simply down to a battle for oil? Who knows because we certainly don't

"Those of Islam are the most racist of us all"???? Maybe you would like to call my stepfather, I will give the number. Or ask my brother, Hassan Ali (first and middle name) if he is racist, born here when I was 12.

Your post is so generalistic. It seems to have driven you there already.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
77 reported dead.

And injured went down to 50.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My god this is terrible, my heart all the victims and their families...

I have just woke and turned this on and have not had a chance to read through the thread...

Has there been any confirmation that this attack was indeed carried out by a muslim ?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Attack warnings going out now for Berlin.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
My god this is terrible, my heart all the victims and their families...

I have just woke and turned this on and have not had a chance to read through the thread...

Has there been any confirmation that this attack was indeed carried out by a muslim ?

No, there is no confirmation.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thx.....

link   
Dutch sources say ISIS claimed responsibility.

link   
I'm sure there are going to be attack warnings everywhere across Europe tonight. I don't know if it really means anything though

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Dutch sources say ISIS claimed responsibility.

Could you please provide a link ?
edit on 14-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

link   
Leaders will use harsh language and give many speeches.

Nothing will change because they aren't being attacked.

link   
Wiki sure works fast.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Police source has stated that Tunisian/French papers found in lorry at scene: Source Sky news.

Unconfirmed.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I am now hearing about a french Citizen from Tunisia.

yep same, sky news

edit on 14-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join