It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MysticPearl
WARNING; Extremely graphic.

This is the ground level right now.

link

This wasn't "Extremely Graphic", but it WAS extremely sad. Where were the accompanying friends and relatives? Most of those bodies were laying in the street without anyone around them. Very eerie and surreal.

I imagine family members were standing together. Standing together means multiple family members probably hurt/killed at the same moment. Maybe no one is with them because they were all dragged a mile, whole families impacted, no family members or friends to be with them because they were all hurt/killed? Does that make sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think a drunk asleep at the wheel has been officially ruled out.
Obviously intentional...obviously terrorism.
By WHOM?...We still don't have enough evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
How quickly "all lives matter" is thrown out the window by some.

When it comes to a bunch of blood thirsty people that go around burning people alive,shooting people in the streets until theres actually blood running in the streets. Cutting off peoples heads.

Going around raping women,cutting children in half, Strapping bombs on themselves and walking in to markets to kill people.

When they use planes as 'assault weapons', When they pack trucks, and boats filled with explosives to kill people.

And mowing down a mile of people out for a celebration.

ALL that had nothing to do with their so called beef.

Damn right I don't care if their life matters.

I got no problems sending them to meet their maker.

So they can explain to him why they go around killing people that haven't done nothing to before they walk through those pearly gates.
edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You think we need to spread more hate? I think "they" are doing a pretty damn good job themselves!!!

Whilst people are eagerly spouting how we are all so racist and xenophobic they seem to forget that those of Islam are the most racist of us all !!

Yes its inconvenient that not all Muslims are terrorist but neither were all Germans nazis it doesn't negate the threat. Which way will a Muslim in Europe or anywhere jump if their Imam tells them to join the crusade? There is no way to know

More imporantly what's the end game? Whilst the powers that be are seemingly driving us all to utterly hate Muslims and Islam....it should be asked why? It certainly can't be to convert everyone (except a few out of fear) as they are sure as hell going the wrong way about promoting their amazingly peaceful religion....so what is it?

I have a theory that is far fetched but will mention it.....could it be that when the big bombs start dropping on various Islamic countries there will now be little or no sympathy for these people? They got rid of Ghadaffi they got rid of Saddam they have attempted to get rid of Bashir is all this death and mayhem simply down to a battle for oil? Who knows because we certainly don't

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

link   
There is supposedly an attack that occurred near the Eiffel Tower also. All kinds of crazy stuff going on in the world lately....

The Nice attack dead are up to 77 now.

edit on 14-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: harvestdog

See with the Swiss being neutral they have the high ground on this, our country our rules, don't like it, leave or don't come.

I agree with the Swiss.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I'm not referring to terrorists lives mattering. ....obviously....

I'm talking about the millions of innocent victims who would die from essentially nuking Mecca, as suggested by a few of our ats brethren

edit on 14-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
There is supposedly an attack that occurred near the Eiffel Tower also. All kinds of crazy stuff going on in the world lately....

The Eiffel Tower report has been confirmed as an accidental fire in a truck or car I believe. No relationship so far reported.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The truck being full of weapons seems like it was done on purpose, some sort of message. Terrorist attacks are happening too frequently, I fear it will get worse. RIP

Also the same target of infidels people having fun...
edit on 14-7-2016 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Oh! With all this tense discussion that made me bust out laughing. I saw it!

ATTICA!@! Priceless!

OT: MSM is raking it in this month. Wonder where all that money will funnel to?

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

That poster gets a A for effort.

A F in execution.

That would be a rallying cry for global jihad which would be infinitely worse than what he already seen.

It calls for a more nuanced approach.
edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: seagull

We are beyond wars right now, in that you are correct, is nothing we can do in the middle east that will stop the violence, but creating a mass migrations is not going to help, love and kisses or hugs do not help either..

Im blaming policies, politics and global governing seagull.

Yes that includes war.

Is easy to destroy nations in the name of liberations that fixing countries so people can go back to their nations and start clean.

But obviously it seems that we are cleaning out middle eastern countries, so terrorist can thrive.

That is the irony I see on what is going on, and is obvious that I am very upset with all the death

Who have a solution, you don't I don't and I am sure that the crappy politicians and world government don't do either.

How many people needs to die.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thank you for clearing that up. I hadn't come across any clarification, and I'm about done doing research online because....IDFC....
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: bknapple32

That poster gets a A for effort.

A F in execution.

That would be a rallying cry for global jihad which would be infinitely worse than what he already seen.

It calls for a more nuanced approach.

I'm all for nuance. But it's gonna take more than some kind of plan typed at our keyboards to figure this one out.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Uhmmm you are wrong....Obama HAS boots on the ground!! However those boots can only operate with one hand tied behind their back!!!! I explicitly hold Barrack Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton responsible for the rise of terrorism globally...Obama for never taking the threat of IS seriously, withdrawing troops from Iraq and Afghanistan all at once, too soon and Broadcasting dates and times to the world so our enemy would know exactly when to strike!! Undermining the Military and hampering them with Rules of Engagement, and making it look as though they are weak!

The Clinton's are responsible for the rise in terrorism for accepting Billions to the Clinton Foundation in the exchange for arming the terrorists with military grade weapons!!

So we have had boots on the ground since before 2014 when ISIS really started their death tour!! and New boots since around April 2014!!! But he will not let them do their job the way they know how to do it best!!! The U.S, military has what they need to destroy ISIS but its not PC and screws with Obama's agenda which is to appease both sides of this fight!!

edit on 7/14/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: mOjOm

Oh! With all this tense discussion that made me bust out laughing. I saw it!

ATTICA!@! Priceless!

OT: MSM is raking it in this month. Wonder where all that money will funnel to?

Thanks. But at the moment I wouldn't even advise speaking to me right now. They might think we are in cahoots or something and you'll be getting penalized too.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

We should attack the roots of extremism
Poverty, war, abuse, Racism, malnutrition and education.
When we cant kill a negative idea, treat it with positive action.

edit on 14-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join