It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Please watch this tribute by a Frenchman to his wife - killed in Bataclan, Paris during the terrorist attack some time ago.

Very powerful message to all terrorists - to all people.

This went viral, and you will understand why in the next 3 minutes.

No offense, but do you really think they care. All they see is an easy target ripe for the taking.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

"Who is the terrorist now?"

The terrorists now is/are the muslim or muslims who did this atrack, did countless terrorist attacks in the past and will do countless attacks in the future until they are neutralized.

What a silly question.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Please. Calling a truck driving into a crowd a terrorism attack is asking for the true definition killing a lot more. Besides the fact a bunch of painless muppets do what they can to exist.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's pretty clear on these boards who has NEVER truly had an enemy. You make excuses, you claim they are misunderstood.

You don't know what war is.

You have no idea.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mOjOm

Who said I "hated?" Are you able to read my mind?

I understand the game. I see how its played. I wonder why it was that for so long every time there was an unanswered question about a shooting or attack TV was filled with people whose first line of speculation was that it must be an angry white TEA Partier?

I find it amusing because every other time, we are not to rush to judgment.

Yeah, they always blame angry white tea partier christians bla bla bla. Ya know I don't know what tv you're watching but that's not who's being blamed on my tv. Maybe your tv is busted.

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It's a beautiful video and idea.

However those of us living in the world that are not currently traumatized by such a loss are ready to suit up and eliminate this scourge.

Mark my words this is going to get worse and it's coming to our door step and already has.

link   
This is all part of the plan to outlaw religion. Obviously it won`t start as an outright ban on religion it will start with putting restrictions on all religions not just the muslim religion.They will put restrictions on all religions so as to appear to be politically correct and not single out just the muslim religion.
people won`t complain too much because they will think that restrictions will finally stop all the muslim terrorist attacks.
The restrictions won`t stop the attacks so more and more restrictions will gradually be put in place until finally all religion will be outlawed. At that point the attacks will stop because TPTB will stop financing the terrorists.Then everyone will say " oh look outlawing religion worked it stopped the terror attacks.

link   

Please watch this tribute by a Frenchman to his wife - killed in Bataclan, Paris during the terrorist attack some time ago.

That was so emotional to watch. I understand his reasoning, though. So much has been given to terrorists, cannot give them more satisfaction.

That is sometimes why police do not say the name of a killer, of any type.

It is why we do not declare war on a group, it will give them the satisfaction of feeling important.

link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Nikola014

Unless, of course, we decide to depopulate the entirety of the Middle East, Indonesia, and a good portion of Africa? That's called genocide, and would make us actually worse then those we purport to better then...'cause we, supposedly, know better, right?

Actually most of the middle eastern countries has been depopulated in one way or the other for decades and been relocated all over the world.

That is why the EU is having a migration problem and terrorist attacks.

As long as those in the top are not affected by violence they don't give two rat arses what happen to the rest of the population.

The irony.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

"Who is the terrorist now?"

The terrorists now is/are the muslim or muslims who did this atrack, did countless terrorist attacks in the past and will do countless attacks in the future until they are neutralized.

What a silly question.

And we would complicit in the terroristic act of bombing Mecca.

Never mind the obvious sleeper cell wake up apocalyptic reaction that would happen by people already friggen here.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

No offense, but do you really think they care. All they see is an easy target ripe for the taking.

I think, maybe we all need to realise we heal ourselves in different ways.

For the guy in the video, that is his way, for others, heads on stakes is what is required.

I don't think any one way is the only "right" one.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Planes

Boats.

Trucks.

Not the first time trucks have been used.

Call a spade a spade people.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
WARNING; Extremely graphic.

This is the ground level right now.

link

This wasn't "Extremely Graphic", but it WAS extremely sad. Where were the accompanying friends and relatives? Most of those bodies were laying in the street without anyone around them. Very eerie and surreal.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Planes

Boats.

Trucks.

How can you call a spade a spade when you don't even know what game is being played?

We need facts first.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

[SNIP]

77 dead, 15 vitally injured, which means the death toll will just keep raising unfortunately...
edit on 7/14/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Breaking News Now.
A truck seems to have driving into the crowd at a celebration in Nice France. Gun fire has been exchanged and so far 20 people are dead. I heard some group has taken credit, but I missed the name. The crowd was celebrating Bastille.

Will add more as it comes in ,or feel free to add to this yourself

www.conservativeoutfitters.com...

BREAKING: BLACK SMOKE HAS ENGULFED THE EIFFEL TOWER (VIDEO)
edit on 14-7-2016 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96
Planes

Boats.

Trucks.

How can you call a spade a spade when you don't even know what game is being played?

We need facts first.

The same effing game they been playing for over 1400 years.

Islam what religion and politics looks like in a marriage made in hell.

Thats the game.

Bending the rest of the world to the will of the few.

Every political system has their useful idiots.

And that is what Islam is.

And the FACT is the president already called it terrorism.

THAT was sourced.
edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MsAphrodite

That has already been mentioned. It was fireworks that caused the fire.

link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
This is all part of the plan to outlaw religion. Obviously it won`t start as an outright ban on religion it will start with putting restrictions on all religions not just the muslim religion.They will put restrictions on all religions so as to appear to be politically correct and not single out just the muslim religion.
people won`t complain too much because they will think that restrictions will finally stop all the muslim terrorist attacks.
The restrictions won`t stop the attacks so more and more restrictions will gradually be put in place until finally all religion will be outlawed. At that point the attacks will stop because TPTB will stop financing the terrorists.Then everyone will say " oh look outlawing religion worked it stopped the terror attacks.

Please don't reply so not to cause thread drift, but in that very possible scenario:

Then you'd have factions of Atheist's all fighting each other like in South Park's BRILLIANT 2 part episode: "GO GOD GO", where 400 years in the future the religions are gone and it's all atheist's... the 3 main global factions are in a global war... not over what version of Atheism to follow, but what name to call the organization.

I think I need to go watch that now...

SCIENCE DAMN YOU UNITED ATHEIST ALLIANCE!!! LOL
edit on 14-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join