It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

You're completely ignoring the fact that Mateen declared his allegiance to the Islamic State in the 911 call.

To quote Milo Yiannopoulis:

"At some point, we are going to have to take these people's words for it."

My question is, at what point do you decide to ignore that he declared his allegiance to the Islamic State?

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: introvert

ATS has confirmed that it's ISIS and that I'll be in an internment camp soon for my own good, and that if I should die fighting it, no one will care.

That's the gist I got from the thread so far.

I need a

Don't sweat it. If that happens you can post up at my pad. I'll hide you in my secret wall and you can write about it in a diary and become famous afterward when it all blows over.

Lol that cheered me up a little.
Thanks, m0j0m.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: reldra

What’s Obama excuse going to be now?

He sent 600 JSOC troops to Iraq last week. Whoopee #

Plus he may give the election to Trump if this keeps going on

Webster Tarpley has already said this

These Western leaders have f_____ up

Turkey…. US…France…England…NATO…Germany

What kind of stupidity is running this s___?

Putin and Assad are the only real leaders in the world

Is this the straw that breaks the camels back?

no pun intended

As I said, just a week ago people were stunned by the amount of drone strikes the US has participated in against ISIS.

Also, why is Obama responsible for France?

Obama should have formed a coalition of 200, 000 troops to exterminate ISIS two years ago

That’s why I blame him

He should have been a world leader against this evil

He should be impeached He is not protecting the American people.

He couldn't do that. ISIS wasn't supposed to exist. We had "won" the war in Iraq, and there was no way he was taking troops back in there. If he did so, it would mean he would have to declare something he did a failure. Obama does not fail in his own eyes.

So he ignores the problem and calls it the JV team and lets it leach its toxins all over the world.

link   
Why was the trailer loaded with so many guns and grenades?...the plan must've been more extensive...with more terrorists to be involved.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I think the reality is, if you want to label profiling and targeting a group as racism, then this Islamic issue will never be solved without racism.

I don't believe identifying a threat is racism, it's simply identifying a threat and an Islamic extremism can be as white as a ghost since it's more an ideology, but as I said, if you call it racism, then racism is part of the solution.

Islam is an ideology not an ethnicity. You can't judge someone by the tone of their skin, but you sure as hell can judge people by the culture they subscribe to. Musicians like to play music, mechanics probably know about fixing your car, skinheads are probably going to be aggro, hippies are likely to smoke pot, and muslims believe in the death of infidels. I do not condemn every muslim at all, but the ideology is what it is. To deny this is madness.

RIP to those that died, and condolences to family and friends. Another tragedy in a world full of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well I know the media covers it up when the agenda is leftist, but the media has also covered up Islamic terrorists too. Look at Ft. Hood for the most egregious example.

When dealing with the media, it plays whatever best suits its agenda and the narrative. So you can bet if the act of terror is something that can be connected to the right, they won't hide it. That's why we know about McVeigh and Nichols and all the abortion clinic bombs for example.

Oh please.....Because all media has a Leftist Agenda now????

You people and your blanket hate and blaming is getting old now.

Stop acting like you're superior based on group affiliation. The Right is no better then the Left. Nobody owns the Truth. You aren't being persecuted. Nobody is better than anyone else. You all suck equally. I can promise you that.
edit on 14-7-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You're completely ignoring the fact that Mateen declared his allegiance to the Islamic State in the 911 call.

To quote Milo Yiannopoulis:

"At some point, we are going to have to take these people's words for it."

My question is, at what point do you decide to ignore that he declared his allegiance to the Islamic State?

Right at the time when I heard that 911 call ... oh wait, I did hear no such thing. We just got a "written transcript".
Dude was GAY. Do you know what ISIS does to gays? How on earth then could he be ISIS?

link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Ugh, im out of this thread. The anti-muslim hate train are here now. Too sickening to keep reading.

Peace.

Well let's see, it wasn't a right wing nazi, it wasn't a Christian, it wasn't someone from the NRA or Republican party.... who was it....hmmm let me guess....Oh yes, like the last 2000 attacks it's a MUSLIM! Just keep bringing them into your countries to rape, pillage and murder!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Someone said "bomb," and my heart skipped a beat. For just a split second I was sure they had a nuke in there.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Martyrdom.

I hear a lot can be forgiven if you die advancing the cause of the faith.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why was the trailer loaded with so many guns and grenades?...the plan must've been more extensive...with more terrorists to be involved.

Didn't you know ?

Everyone sets off grenades and shoots guns during the celebration of the French Revolution.

link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Someone said "bomb," and my heart skipped a beat. For just a split second I was sure they had a nuke in there.

If they found a nuke in the trailer...you'd never hear about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I agree. This is pretty frightening.

link   

When that "white guy" shot up a planned parenthood clinic,Gov. Mike Huckabee called him a terrorist and a thug.And I agree.

link   
73 dead.

How many more times?

link   

originally posted by: reldra

What’s Obama excuse going to be now?

He sent 600 JSOC troops to Iraq last week. Whoopee #

Plus he may give the election to Trump if this keeps going on

Webster Tarpley has already said this

These Western leaders have f_____ up

Turkey…. US…France…England…NATO…Germany

What kind of stupidity is running this s___?

Putin and Assad are the only real leaders in the world

Is this the straw that breaks the camels back?

no pun intended

As I said, just a week ago people were stunned by the amount of drone strikes the US has participated in against ISIS.

Also, why is Obama responsible for France?

Obama should have formed a coalition of 200, 000 troops to exterminate ISIS two years ago

That’s why I blame him

He should have been a world leader against this evil

He should be impeached He is not protecting the American people.

He couldn't do that. ISIS wasn't supposed to exist. We had "won" the war in Iraq, and there was no way he was taking troops back in there. If he did so, it would mean he would have to declare something he did a failure. Obama does not fail in his own eyes.

So he ignores the problem and calls it the JV team and lets it leach its toxins all over the world.

So you agree he's a liar and a fool and a horrible leader...good

Obama has no scruples. He's a disater

link   

Right at the time when I heard that 911 call ... oh wait, I did hear no such thing. We just got a "written transcript".
Dude was GAY. Do you know what ISIS does to gays? How on earth then could he be ISIS?

Let me clarify something for you.

Mateen was a closeted homosexual to his family and to his mosque.

Mateen could not rationalize, in his mind, how to cope with his homosexual tendencies whilst simultaneously belonging to a religion that decries homosexuality.

As a result of this inner psychological turmoil, he decides to kill 50 gay people. He knew it was a suicide mission because he called 911 and was EXPECTING the police to kill him.

He believed, in his mind, that he would be redeemed in the afterlife for his homosexual tendencies by murdering a large group of homosexuals IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

By the way. I'm a gay man living in Florida, I knew people that died in Orlando.

edit on 7/14/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

link   

STOP!

That is ENOUGH of the bickering arguments and off topic postings!

Stick to discussing the OP...and ONLY THE OP.

You all have spent almost 18 pages bickering about the word "terrorist" when the thread title says POSSIBLE terrorist attack.

Get back on topic. Discuss the event. Discuss what reports you are seeing.

STOP with the OFF TOPIC bickering!

Do not reply to this post!

link   

Martyrdom.

I hear a lot can be forgiven if you die advancing the cause of the faith.

Yeah, especially if you kill a bunch of civilians, because you know, it is not like there is such a thing as a famous verse in the Qur'an which says that killing one civilian is THE SAME AS KILLING ALL MANKIND.

No martyrdom there ... just a lot of hellfire.

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This is brutal. At this point serious action needs to be taken.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join