It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I think the reality is, if you want to label profiling and targeting a group as racism, then this Islamic issue will never be solved without racism.

I don't believe identifying a threat is racism, it's simply identifying a threat and an Islamic extremism can be as white as a ghost since it's more an ideology, but as I said, if you call it racism, then racism is part of the solution.

Islam is an ideology not an ethnicity. You can't judge someone by the tone of their skin, but you sure as hell can judge people by the culture they subscribe to. Musicians like to play music, mechanics probably know about fixing your car, skinheads are probably going to be aggro, hippies are likely to smoke pot, and muslims believe in the death of infidels. I do not condemn every muslim at all, but the ideology is what it is. To deny this is madness.

RIP to those that died, and condolences to family and friends. Another tragedy in a world full of them.

It is a RELIGION. Not a culture ior ideology.

link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

When that "white guy" shot up a planned parenthood clinic,Gov. Mike Huckabee called him a terrorist and a thug.And I agree.

I never noticed whenever that happened, but The Huckster he's practically a pastor I do believe.

link   
Choice was not theirs............. R.I.P................. Peace and Love

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Serious question.

Is it just a coincidence that there has been 5 major terror attacks in the west since the refugee crisis started a few months ago?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Fox and Trump have called this a "world war".

Not good.

link   
NATO just had a meeting about the Russian phantom while ISIS slaughters people in France, US, Belgium, Turkey, Iraq, ETC...

ISIS is murdering citizens, threatening and Russia is the only one fighting ISIS

Obama IS DOING WHAT?

Probably listening to Beyoncé in the war room
edit on 14-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Answer to your question. No.

And while I'm here...

A few months ago?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why?

When they kill innocent people every week. How's that not a world war?

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Nor should you. I'm not Muslim, and I don't.

Terrorism, or not Terrorism...doesn't really matter, does it?

Wrong is a good enough word to use. Seems to just about cover it. Some of you need to lighten it up.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Serious question.

Is it just a coincidence that there has been 5 major terror attacks in the west since the refugee crisis started a few months ago?

It must be a coincidence because Hillary Clinton wants to take in many more.
edit on 14-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
it's a cult, not a religion.....they are not allowed to supercede the writings of Moses........or the sayings of you know who

originally posted by: reldra

I think the reality is, if you want to label profiling and targeting a group as racism, then this Islamic issue will never be solved without racism.

I don't believe identifying a threat is racism, it's simply identifying a threat and an Islamic extremism can be as white as a ghost since it's more an ideology, but as I said, if you call it racism, then racism is part of the solution.

Islam is an ideology not an ethnicity. You can't judge someone by the tone of their skin, but you sure as hell can judge people by the culture they subscribe to. Musicians like to play music, mechanics probably know about fixing your car, skinheads are probably going to be aggro, hippies are likely to smoke pot, and muslims believe in the death of infidels. I do not condemn every muslim at all, but the ideology is what it is. To deny this is madness.

RIP to those that died, and condolences to family and friends. Another tragedy in a world full of them.

edit on 14-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The media certainly waste no time pushing their twisted agenda.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Labeling Islam, particularly Sharia, as a religion is both a grave mistake and a gross misunderstanding of its history and how it's employed.

It's an ideology which governs all aspects of life with both a political and religious foundation.

link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Sorry you misread. I am rather disgusted that there has to be Wiki entry already. Facts are not complete yet. Some people look to Wikipedia as source so that is my complaint. Give this story time to be investigated before "being first to post" to Wikipedia. Currently, the State Department says it seems to be in line with ISIS without confirming it is that group; the region governor says it is unknown. I actually went to see if there was an entry and when it was created as there have been stories of entries created before the event.

That was why there was an emoticon on my post.

[ETA: The seem to be proper time stamps...]

edit on 14-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: closing a loop

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Serious question.

Although you'd have to be nuts to think that no jihadists have come in with all the other migrants, I reckon these attacks owe more to the Schengen zone in the EU. The countries in that zone allow much easier crossing of borders between each other and that makes it easier for a nutter from Belgium to team up with a couple from Germany and head for France.

link   
I don't care about division anymore! I want division.
I want this scum chased out of Europe.. back to their
tents in the sand.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Why?

When they kill innocent people every week. How's that not a world war?

World war?

We don't even have all the facts yet and our potential leaders are agreeing with "world war"?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's a game changer.

If this was another terrorist attack, then, that means there are more to come.

Honestly, my mind does not allow me to call this attack anything else but a terrorist act.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Fox and Trump have called this a "world war".

Not good.

Against Radical Islamic Terrorism?...It should be a World War against it..

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I tend to consider the Cold War to have been WW3.

Following that thinking, the from start to now, these fruits of the CIA radicalizing Islam, starting in Afghanistan in the 80's, might be worthy of calling the total ordeal WW4.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join