It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: introvert

I think I saw something about Isis taking credit. Not sure, but I would put the odds of it not being Islamic terrorism at like 5%.

It was Dutch TV reporting ISIS claimed responsibility.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I've just noticed where you are from, and I do feel a little bad about having a go at you.

We don't get that here in the UK, we are a multicultural society where we have grown up and befriended people of all faiths.

I can imagine it's a little difficult for you to see the good in Islam given what you have experienced, but please believe me when I say it's probably geographical.

And mate, I do not think you are racist. Islam comes in many colours and races.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If the perp happens to be Muslim and a Trucker... this will be chalked down as workplace violence. Just like Fort Hood.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: introvert
Holy #. I am just hearing about this.

Is it true that one man ran a truck through a group of people and the truck was packed with guns and explosives?

Yes introvert.

The difference is how the French handle it.

They won't be screaming to ban trucks.

Let's stick to the topic, Neo.

This is not the thread for veiled references to firearm policy in the US.

link   
a reply to: reldra

Maybe you are, but I can;t find a government that is. Is this your own personal war?

It should be every right minded persons personal war!.....you can't hide from it, it's coming to a town near you......maybe sooner than you think!

Those poor people in Nice were out enjoying themselves tonight....think about that.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
If the area is cordoned off for festivities, I wonder how the truck got into the area at all?

Someone who has the intention of using a vehicle to murder people (probably) isn't going to let something let that get in their way.[/quot

this wasn't a small truck it was a semi>>>>>how do you hold something that big back...it just barreled throughwhatever cordoning off that was there

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Can a Mod please clean up this thread, 40% of it is a rabid back-and-forth between just several people.

Most of us are looking for info and links

This attack upset me deeply, just like all the previous ones. Canceled work for the rest of the day, can't really focus on anything. So terrible...

link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I would hazard a guess that we have killed far more of them with munitions other than bullets...so guns doesnt make sense. Maybe if they drone striked us or flew sorties over thier targets raining holy hellfire on them then I would believe it. If it was a lone terrorist in the truck I would say his choice of using the truck as a weapon of death and terror was far more effective than a simple scary ak-47 or whatnot.

Peaceful brothers of Islam ...lol... 😈😈😈😈😈😈

Maybe Matt and Trey should apologize! I know southpark pissed off a lot of muslims...and they did say there would be repercussions... I wonder why Hillary hasnt blamed the video yet?

This is yet another deplorable attack on innocents in the name of terror and under the shining unseen face of Allah.... I hope they figure this out and that all accountable are brought to swift and blinding justice.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: reldra

Come on. If he is Islamophobic based on his stated logic, then African-Americans are LEOphobic. To use the term "phobic" in such a pejorative sense is to imply there is an irrational basis. Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks, there is most certainly an ever-increasing reason for people to be wary of certain elements within Islam. The catch being, you can't tell one Muslim from the other. Just like AAs can't tell which LEOs might be problematic but not all LEOs are racist. And vice versa. That doesn't make the problem any less real, even if it's just a perception issue. I don't happen to think any of it is simply a perception issue. But, for the sake of argument, YOU can't have it both ways, on the internet.
edit on 14-7-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

And I will tell you again, I don't care about Islam nor Muslims.

I am more than open to live with anyone in peace. But that's not possible, when we're being targeted.

Why does it bothering you that we call this attack a terrorist act? Because, that's what it is. Wake up.

Because I can bring you THOUSANDS of media articles, news, snippets, Headlines when people, who happened to NOT be muslim, in the last decades committed clear cut TERRORISM, but were all labelled as "clinically insane", "deranged", "crazy", "lone angry individual", etc.

But, almost 100% of cases when a muslim did anything, even if he did not give any statement, but he was a crazy person who killed a number of people, or threw a bomb somewhere, or you name it --- then all the headlines say "muslim terrorist" or "islamic terrorist attack" ...

I am for the media to be correct --- if anyone commits a terrorist attack, i.e. an attack with a political agenda of fear and terror behind it -- then the media should call it a terrorist attack, and not only when muslims do it.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

ATS has confirmed that it's ISIS and that I'll be in an internment camp coon for my own good, and that if I should die fighting it, no one will care.

That's the gist I got from the thread so far.

I need a

It does seem some made conclusions not based on facts very early in the thread.

link   
What’s Obama excuse going to be now?

He sent 600 JSOC troops to Iraq last week. Whoopee #

Plus he may give the election to Trump if this keeps going on

Webster Tarpley has already said this

These Western leaders have f_____ up

Turkey…. US…France…England…NATO…Germany

What kind of stupidity is running this s___?

Putin and Assad are the only real leaders in the world

Is this the straw that breaks the camels back?

no pun intended

link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
The next few days they'll just repeat the ''don't let them divide us'' mind control technique non stop. On another note, UK and French TVs are saying its 73 now dead. 2nd van had firework started a fire by the eiffel tower and possible hostage situation.

What? A possible hostage situation at the Eiffel tower? I thought it was an accidental fire near the tower.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Because it's bloody obvious, but if you want to sit around and wait like a good boy for the msm to confirm it for you then go ahead.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Domo1

Perhaps the driver and others were spooked for some reason or police asked them to stop so they just went for as much damage as possible before anyone could react. Or, and I think this is more likely, the media is sensationalizing a rifle or two and a handgun.

That is a possibility, also. They could just have robbed something. Or were about to be pulled over with guns and grenades.
Or a terrorist attack.
I am waiting for what the French authorities conclude in their investigation.

Cat burglars just decided to murder families.
Better yet, dude just didn't want a speeding ticket.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What’s Obama excuse going to be now?

He sent 600 JSOC troops to Iraq last week. Whoopee #

Plus he may give the election to Trump if this keeps going on

Webster Tarpley has already said this

These Western leaders have f_____ up

Turkey…. US…France…England…NATO…Germany

What kind of stupidity is running this s___?

Putin and Assad are the only real leaders in the world

Is this the straw that breaks the camels back?

no pun intended

As I said, just a week ago people were stunned by the amount of drone strikes the US has participated in against ISIS.

Also, why is Obama responsible for France?

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Someone in a thread somewhere else was saying that there were a ton of people running from the Eiffel Tower, I sure freaking hope not.

link   
Shots fired?

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

ATS has confirmed that it's ISIS and that I'll be in an internment camp soon for my own good, and that if I should die fighting it, no one will care.

That's the gist I got from the thread so far.

I need a

Don't sweat it. If that happens you can post up at my pad. I'll hide you in my secret wall and you can write about it in a diary and become famous afterward when it all blows over.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

There would be more than enough of us willing to lend whatever support we could. They should know that. We want this problem taken care of as much as anyone. You would think this would be nothing but beneficial to all.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join