It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

No TRUE Muslim (duh)

Gin

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

If Le Pen gets elected, then yeah, Frexit will be a real topic to discuss most likely.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
How much is enough?

What exactly does that mean? What do you want to do? Stop spouting nonsense like this.

It's nonsense to express exasperation and wonder how much more of this madness it will take before the world comes together to stop this madness? Whether it's radical elements or a lone whack job, this is becoming epidemic and unsustainable. The world cannot continue like this and expect to flourish.

The fact that one cannot even object to this insanity without someone pulling a PC card says that we are a long way from putting the brakes on this crazy train.

Well said, I fear the time for Crusades part 10 or 11 is drawing near...whichever number is next in line. They have made enemies around the world.

link   
This the world that our own leaders have created for us to live in and raise our children, a world where those on top are in their safe havens and we the commoners have to watch for out lives.

The global policies that has been created to benefit just a few while the rest are fair game.

Yes is been a terrorist attack but as usual everybody is walking on thin ice on when to call it that

Despicable.

link   
a reply to: reldra

THEY are not.

They are not what?

Trying to kill us?

Checkmate

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: introvert

How?

Tell me, what do we do?

Oh, you don't know...

It's okay, I guess we can wait for another attack to happen, then we will think again, and again...

Spare me the bull#!

We have to have facts before we can do anything.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I don't give a # who it offends, we need to unite and let slip the dogs of war. I'm tired of this #.

Tell us, exactly how. Or tell top military in various countries. What is your plan?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I agree, something is missing AND being added. It's premature intent and a breadcrumb trail to their narrative.

ETA: With any crime we follow the money correct? What happens when you follow the money with every event over the past 15 years?

edit on 14-7-2016 by JinMI because: Stuff and Thangs

link   

Okay, let's say we calm down.

And then, what happens when we find out that ISIS is behind this attack? Are we going to do something THEN?

When is enough enough?

You know that emotion never wins a war.
Let things settle down and decide who needs to die because of this.
Coldly, rationally.
That's the way this should be dealt with, because running in, shooting from the hip in the heat of the moment probably won't achieve anything.
But someone, somewhere, planned this, financed it. There will be a trail.
People like to belittle DGSE in France, just as they do MI6 in the UK, but that is because they rarely hear about the operations that stop acts of terror in their nascent stages.

I really think in the next few weeks that someone will be getting a visit off some French Paras or a Rafale or two.
The only question is how big the response will be when France (inevitably) retaliates.

link   

originally posted by: Argyll

THEY are not.

They are not what?

Trying to kill us?

Checkmate

Are you playing a game here?

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why was the trailer loaded with so many guns and grenades?...the plan must've been more extensive...with more terrorists to be involved.

Why did he plow through the crowd if he was possibly planning for a bigger attack? It's like the Dallas shooter had explosives material in his home, suggesting he was planning for something bigger.

But the Dallas shooter and now this Nice truck driver went ahead and carried out their attacks prematurely.

Something is missing here.

That could be explained as the killers would have liked to have gone on longer than they managed to.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I predict ISIS is behind this.
I predict the death toll will be over 80 in the morning.

Those are going to be THE facts. Reading this kind of comments are making me sick...I'm feeling the same as when I watched the horrible video of those innocent poor bodies lying there in streets
edit on 419k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

But what happens when the facts are in?

link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Martyrdom.

I hear a lot can be forgiven if you die advancing the cause of the faith.

Yeah, especially if you kill a bunch of civilians, because you know, it is not like there is such a thing as a famous verse in the Qur'an which says that killing one civilian is THE SAME AS KILLING ALL MANKIND.

No martyrdom there ... just a lot of hellfire.

WRONG.

That is a verse describing what the God of the Jews and Christians ordained for them, not Islam, that very verse which Muslims use but don`t show the whole verse in context or the following verse which shows what Muslims are to DO!.

Followers of Islam often also quote from the Quran that it says "if anyone kills someone it is like they have killed the whole world" what they don`t say is the whole verse, which is straight out of the Old Testament and teaching what was ordained to the children of Israel by God" so the most peaceful verse they use by trickery and deceit, is actually from the Bible. Taqyya Islamic ordained deceit to further Islam.

Which is explained and shown here...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Those are going to be THE facts.

You already not just predicted it, you stated it as if it was fact. Then you said you thought you should go offline.
Yet, here you are.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Emotion seems to be losing this war, deflecting the problem because you know... don't want to be a racist islamophobe!

edit on 14-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

www.theguardian.com...

We have to have facts before we can do anything.

On behalf of the American people, I condemn in the strongest terms what appears to be a horrific terrorist attack in Nice, France, which killed and wounded dozens of innocent civilians. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and other loved ones of those killed, and we wish a full recovery for the many wounded.

18minutes ago.

B.O.
edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Those are going to be THE facts.

Predict whatever you want. It serves no purpose other than to feed your ego.

I'd rather wait for facts and act on those facts in an intelligent manner.

link   

Are you playing a game here?

75 people dead is NOT a game!

Shame on you.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
We'll have to see how the terrorist(s) justified this madness before being able to blame their religion or affiliations.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join