It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Ancient Prophecies: Christian Russia Will Fight Antichrist in World War III…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This article is really enlightening and shows how Russia has overcome communism while America now falls into that trap. Hence NATO and China will attack Russia in WW III which will lead to the Antichrist´s reign at the middle of the battle. Everything prophecied seems to have happened or is well within reach of happening as we speak.... According to prophecy Putin is a Romanov on the maternal line and that is why he understands the marxist conspiracy better than anyone else I believe(and that is why he became a KGB boss too I reckon..).

Please enjoy this story!

Full story here:

Russia Is The Spiritual Hope Of The World Against Antichrist...

Below a few prophetic words from Seraphim Of Vyritsa(1866-1949).... "Many countries will fall on Russia, but she will survive, though losing a great part of her territory. That war, foretold by the Holy Scriptures, will bring about the unity of mankind. People will understand that it will be impossible to go on, otherwise every living thing will die. They will elect a single government – this will be the antichamber for the reign of Antichrist. Then the persecution of Christians will begin…”

Below a short prophecy concerning the Russian President, Mr Putin. “The Church will remain unshaken to the end of the age, and a Monarch of Russia, if he remains faithful to the Orthodox Church, will be established on the Throne of Russia until the end of the age.”(St John Of Kronstadt, 1829-1908)

Where did Putin originate from? Below some hints in an old prophecy: ”But before the coming of the Antichrist Russia must yet be restored – to be sure, for a short time. And in Russia there must be a Tsar forechosen by the Lord Himself. He will be a man of burning faith, great mind and iron will. This much has been revealed about him….He will not be a Romanov, but he will be of the Romanovs according to the maternal line.”(Archbishop Theophanes Of Poltava, 1875-1940)

edit on 11-7-2016 by Gaussq because: Needs restructuring..

edit on 11-7-2016 by Gaussq because: Add some content

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
This article is really enlightening and shows how Russia has overcome communism while America now falls into that trap. Hence NATO and China will attack Russia in WW III which will lead to the Antichrist´s reign at the middle of the battle. Everything prophecied seems to have happened or is well within reach of happening as we speak.... Putin is a Romanov and that is why he understands the marxist conspiracy better than anyone else.

Please enjoy this story!

Below a few prophetic words from Seraphim Of Vyritsa(1866-1949).... "Many countries will fall on Russia, but she will survive, though losing a great part of her territory. That war, foretold by the Holy Scriptures, will bring about the unity of mankind. People will understand that it will be impossible to go on, otherwise every living thing will die. They will elect a single government – this will be the antichamber for the reign of Antichrist. Then the persecution of Christians will begin…”

Below a short prophecy concerning the Russian President, Mr Putin. “The Church will remain unshaken to the end of the age, and a Monarch of Russia, if he remains faithful to the Orthodox Church, will be established on the Throne of Russia until the end of the age.”(St John Of Kronstadt, 1829-1908)

Where did Putin originate from? Below some hints in an old prophecy: ”But before the coming of the Antichrist Russia must yet be restored – to be sure, for a short time. And in Russia there must be a Tsar forechosen by the Lord Himself. He will be a man of burning faith, great mind and iron will. This much has been revealed about him….He will not be a Romanov, but he will be of the Romanovs according to the maternal line.”(Archbishop Theophanes Of Poltava, 1875-1940)

One of the more poorly backed posts Ive seen. Im sorry but you cant just say Putin is a romanov. AND make prophecy all in the same article. I clicked the link. Was pleasantly surprised I wasn't bombarded by ads and malware. Wasnt surprised at how shoddy the site was
edit on 11-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
19th and 20th century prophecies aren't exactly "ancient."

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hey-hey!
Someone made a blog post scrounged from this website! LOL!!

thesobornost.org...

The one cited is #21, so the blog author cherry-picked. Lot's of Russian Prophecies floating around apparently?

Russian Prophecies are interesting, however...having problems finding out who actually owns or wrote the original article on Expand Your Mind.com
the whosis-search just links back to a Danish Company hiding that info?

That alone is curious, no?
edit on 11-7-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It's definitely within the realm of possibility that he is a Romanov, though. They owned his ancestors.

www.pravdareport.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: bknapple32

It's definitely within the realm of possibility that he is a Romanov, though. They owned his ancestors.

www.pravdareport.com...

It certainly is after reading your link. Would make a better OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Christian Russia? While 41% of Russians identify as a part of the Russian Orthodox Church (another 6% all other Christian sects) only 7% go to church once a month or more. In the US 70% of the population identifies as Christian with church attendance at 39%. So Russia has a long way to go.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

You should study differences between Catholics and Orthodox Christians, before trying to sound smart.

And I'm amazed how you always have every possible statistic about Russia...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I remember the OP when he was complaining about Chinese persecution of a Buddhist sect.
This "Russian Christian" lark is a completely new angle.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

This article is really enlightening and shows how Russia has overcome communism while America now falls into that trap. Hence NATO and China will attack Russia in WW III which will lead to the Antichrist´s reign at the middle of the battle. Everything prophecied seems to have happened or is well within reach of happening as we speak.... Putin is a Romanov and that is why he understands the marxist conspiracy better than anyone else.

Please enjoy this story!

One of the more poorly backed posts Ive seen. Im sorry but you cant just say Putin is a romanov. AND make prophecy all in the same article. I clicked the link. Was pleasantly surprised I wasn't bombarded by ads and malware. Wasnt surprised at how shoddy the site was

You say this five minutes after the OP posts it, hardly enough time to read the post and explore the links. Are you paid to be a naysayer, troll?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Christian Russia? While 41% of Russians identify as a part of the Russian Orthodox Church (another 6% all other Christian sects) only 7% go to church once a month or more. In the US 70% of the population identifies as Christian with church attendance at 39%. So Russia has a long way to go.

only 2% of brits bother with church.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Please enjoy this story!

You say this five minutes after the OP posts it, hardly enough time to read the post and explore the links. Are you paid to be a naysayer, troll?

No but I suppose I do have a knack for seeing if a source is credible simply by browsing the site itself. Seen one nut job website, ya seen seen em all

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Interesting.....

Edgar Cayce also predicted that from Russia will come the hope of the world.

If you're me listens to Putin's speeches in an unbiased manner they will realise the man is not an evil communist, but rather he has a good grip of what is really going on in the upper echelons of western power.

And the scary thing is that he is on the same page as most of us here on ATS.

He resists globalization and stands up to NATO because no good can come from either.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: MrSpad

You should study differences between Catholics and Orthodox Christians, before trying to sound smart.

And I'm amazed how you always have every possible statistic about Russia...

It is a habit from my intelligence days. And I do not need to study the difference, I am well aware. Not that it has anything to with anything. That new Russian law targeting religious freedom is geared toward the Mormons and Protestants more so than the Catholics.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The third secret of Fatima is that God will use Russia to punish the world something Dimitri Dudman prophesized a long time ago- at the time I thought he was barking mad but now...well lets just say the US aint what it used to be.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Seen one nut job website, ya seen seen em all

Really? Have you seen this one?

Nut Job Website
edit on 12/7/16 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Uh huh. Meanwhile Russia has banned Christians from preaching the gospel. You can only do so inside approved church buildings and you must be registered with the government. It is illegal in Russia now to give someone a Bible in your own home.

Putin is sounding more like an antichrist in the line of Roman emperors than the christian savior.
flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
looking forward, (lets say the next 2 years), Russian Orthodoxy may indeed be the final footing for the Christian Church in the world.

the Pope at the Vatican, is wanting to baptize off-world aliens, he recognizes homosexuals in marriage and gives shelter and support to perversions of sex identity (but does not yet have free exchange of restrooms to any sex wandering into one at the Vatican ~as yet~)

in 2 years the western 'Christian' church will no longer be recognizable............but maybe the Russian Orthodox will be the only faction left in the whole world as the Islamic invasion takes over All of the Americas' and the EU, making the various Christian faiths both scarce and underground to escape the certain persecution exacted by the Jihadists

Russia must recapture Istanbul- at least the EurAsian west bank part of the city & must restore the Seat of the Patriarch in the Holy Cathedral...while destroying the Mosque there in the former Hagia Sophia...where Christianity has been crushed under Islam since the capture in 1453 AD
The Serpent is destined to have Its head crushed under foot-- in reverse of the Present Supremacy of the Eastern Roman Empire Capitol City 'Constantinople' by the Islamic serpent... even as Rome (the Capitol City of the Western Roman Empire) is busy getting overwhelmed by Islam

edit on th31146936113024522016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31146936125724542016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

I think Putin has an ambition to restore Istanbul as a Orthodox Christian city-state, and unite the something like 14 branches of Orthodoxy together as Rome/Vatican crumbles into death & decay.... war with Turkey / Erdogan may ensue in not too many more months...
but Erdogan & his Caliphate (gog-magog) may be just the progenitor of a Gulen led Caliphate & false-prophet climax
edit on th31146936169224012016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Nikola014

The third secret of Fatima is that God will use Russia to punish the world something Dimitri Dudman prophesized a long time ago- at the time I thought he was barking mad but now...well lets just say the US aint what it used to be.

As I study Fatima (see my threads) it seems to me much was changed and much was concealed. We don't know the major element of the 3rd secret, said Malachi Martin in 1996-1998 in Coast to Coast AM. He was given to read the original text by a cardinal while he was still working in the Vatican as jesuit priest. Without having the major element of the secret we may speculate endlessly. Russia seems to have a role, but is it the role that many quote words of LATER Sr Lucia that differ so much between. I don't know the answer. For more, pls bother to go thru my long thread(s).
As far as the conversion to God is concerned, it is not measured only by Sunday church attendance and dropped checks. Otherwise in USA there wouldn't be abortions, performed by catholic and protestant girls. I do not say the Russians are very religious, but at least they respect the Orthodox Christianity as cultural heritage of their nation.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
looking forward, (lets say the next 2 years), Russian Orthodoxy may indeed be the final footing for the Christian Church in the world.

Russia must recapture Istanbul- at least the EurAsian west bank part of the city & must restore the Seat of the Patriarch in the Holy Cathedral...while destroying the Mosque there in the former Hagia Sophia...where Christianity has been crushed under Islam since the capture in 1453 AD

That is interesting to say the least. If I can help whatsoever, the Constantinople patriarch has his see even today in the Turkish controlled Istanbul. He is Greek national and Turkish citizen by rule.

On the other side, the Russian patriarch and Church consider themselves the main pillar of the Orthodoxy after the fall of Constantinople 1453. Being the most numerous (second after Roman Catholic) and having a world power as their home country.

As of Hagia Sophia, it is interesting to notice the current state of being neither active mosque nor church, rather something like museum. The Ottoman sultans were clever enough not to destroy any ancient paintings, only to put on large wooden plates some Arab letters on top, not so many though. You may check photos. All the ancient saints' images stay intact. Pope Benedict visited together with their grand mufti.

If Fatima fulfills this year, then we may have completely different Christianity afterwards, both Western and Eastern. So speak a number of Russian Orthodox Saints of a new revival of "the True Orthodoxy" (they could not use other words in the Middle ages).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join