It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Ancient Prophecies: Christian Russia Will Fight Antichrist in World War III…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Christian Russia? While 41% of Russians identify as a part of the Russian Orthodox Church (another 6% all other Christian sects) only 7% go to church once a month or more. In the US 70% of the population identifies as Christian with church attendance at 39%. So Russia has a long way to go.

How are they going to help Jesus beat the Anti-Christ that way? Oh, well. Hail, Satan, I guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

As of the moral teachings that were changing in centuries and were never a dogma, it is paradox that today's Catholic Church tries to adopt rules that were in force for thousand years in the Eastern Orthodox Churches: the possibility of a second and third marriage, sometimes fourth, although no one of the clergy would recommend that. The possibility of married priesthood that serves in the world, in contrast of the unmarried priesthood or monks that serves outside of the contemporary world in secluded monasteries, and giving candidates for the bishops.

Although the gays were never approved as such by the Russian orthodoxy, it is noteworthy that Tsarist Russia in the last centuries had a rather tolerant attitude towards them. Major cultural figures, such as Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, were gays. One may find more about that online if interested. Patriarch Kirill recently met with the leader of Russian gay society. Obviously, the "either or" attitude that took place in the West, is not the only option regarding the oldest moral issues of humanity that were never abandoned during all those centuries, not even during the Middle Ages and Inquisition. "Humanum est errare". What we see as spiritual struggle (and not only) in the Roman Catholic Church now, sounds as absurd on the background of historical data showing just the opposite action of consecrated persons.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

that is really absurd. Numbers and percents. West Europe may not gather 10%. Let someone show me the real people who really believe and not only those percents who attend church for social purposes that they do not have anywhere in increasingly egoistic and individualistic society. For some of those attendees of Sunday masses, I know of personal experience, that substitutes their entire cultural life, including the need to go to concerts, theater, or to meet friends if they have any. Instead, they go once a week to church and think they have bought the ticket to heaven after selfishly spending the riches of the richest nation on planet earth. Good that God does not judge as the humans do, and that heaven does not look like our earthly expectations of it. It would be terrifying if it were so.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As I started giving facts about Orthodox Christianity, let also mention briefly the most important practice of sacrament that of the Holy Communion. If someone knows better please correct me!
It is strange the en masse receiving of Holy Communion in the Western churches, mostly Catholic but not only. Especially in US churches, one can see how row after row the people line up to receive the Most Precious Body (and Blood). Aren't there some who might need confession? One priest of a famous apparition site said on his tour in USA, a girl after having sex in the week before and taking "pill after" could technically perform abortion while being on Sunday mass...

In contrast, The Orthodox Christianity receives the Holy Communion more rare but much more prepared. There aren't strict rules how often one should do it, as there are in the Catholic Church. Practically every Sunday some faithful can line up and receive Holy Communion (both Body and Blood). Most often that happens during the major Christian feasts. Confession is not the only requirement. Confessions generally are made more rare. But surely not the automatic gas station confession of the Catholic Churches. The practice of a mass absolution after a contrition prayer occurs too. Most often the preparation of receiving Holy Communion includes a fast from certain food for certain period of time (a week or 3 days, or more if you want to). I don't think the mass receiving of Holy Communion on every mass in the Catholic Church makes automatically more saintly people. Instead, it profanes the most holy sacrament. Let I be wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm not going to source this, but I've read in several accounts about a two Century reign of Republics, at the end of the age. I also have read recently that 1989 marks an important step in the death of Soviet Communism. The French Revolution is credited with starting off in 1789, so maybe this is that two hundred year cycle of Republics. As the Warsaw Pact disintegrated, several new republics formed, but no Monarchies were restored.

I had one really spooky apparition of a Madonna Like, twenty six or so, year old Lady, in May of 1967. But even though I was raised Catholic, I refuse to have anything to do with them. So that sorrowful bunch is blissfully unaware of my 67 event. And I intend to keep it that way. Since it started within some few hours of the beginnings of the 1917 event in Portugal, fifty years before. I think it's smart to watch for something at the precise timeline of the Centennial of Fatima. But this new one can come anywhere in our world. Just be aware that its #3. Probably because of taking too many Humanity courses at WSU, I tagged her as Paellas Athena, due to the scuzzy grey "Aegis", surrounding her bodice. In reality she and her ilk are really manifestations of Tara Spirits emerging from a wormhole, which comes and go's between our world and their Heavenly abodes. That "Dancing Sun" was only those Tara Spirits blossoming out, before retreating, back to where they came from. A nice metaphor is that of an older T.V. picture tube, showing momentary red and green dots, at the center of the screen, after you turn off the power. Each of these Spirits of Righteousness have a pure monochromatic color. They float like pennants in a breeze, at the far end of the same wormhole, noted in the Gilgamesh epic, from thousands of years past. King Gilgamesh nailed it with his "garden of precious stones". statement. All you need to add is that Gilgamesh lived in a world of sun dried bricks. Factor in a lush green desert oasis, with a cool breeze blowing through it, and you are right there, with those monochromes, which appear like rays flashing from precious stones. One that I didn't care for was the very same color as my Amethyst birthstone ring. But when it caught up to my retreating, it had the very same righteousness as its mates.
edit on 26-2-2017 by carpooler because: completing a dating

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join