It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Demonstration, June 28th 2016

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ill just drop these here

goodmath.scientopia.org...

pretty old but still a good read.

You realize the CEOs of huge corps like Pepsi and JP Morgan likely haven't a clue what their money is being invested in personally, and besides they are too wealthy to even bother caring, its likely a slush fund that they throw at random projects without any real need for reward.

www.esa.int...

the ESA took a look at it, and interestingly point out that much of the theory is kinda bunk... not only that but, all of the references Mills uses are self references. Which is very bad practice since by the time you are 15 papers in, the reader is tricked into believing the paper has lots of scientific backing when really its actually self backup and not independently backed up.

Not only this but, they went from solid electrodes to now using liquid... means what? that it doesn't work really, aaand the amount of current and power put in is what causes the arc flash, and not much else.

Then change your name to Brilliant Light Power... from Black Light Power... why?

Then a mockup not looking at all like any of the diagrams and flashy videos shown previously, so what gives? those first designs that you spoke of saying that they are working... obviously don't work... And yes Copper pipe around a black body emitter... id not trust it at all, for all the high tech apparently on display they should get someone who can use a tig welder at least.

Prediction... AnarchoCapitalist will come back in about a year time when the next rendition of "IT WILL WORK SOON" comes around... and till that time... *hits the snooze button*

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

Yeah, I read through those links and they are pretty pointless.

The first link simply whines about Mills using power density to describe his reactions. My counter argument is, who cares? The author may feel Mills is over-stating the power production by describing the instantaneous reaction in terms of power density, but at the end of the day, Mills is going to market with a 100 kW generator that runs on a vanishingly small quantity of hydrogen compared to the power output it produces.

The last paper only looked at non-relativistic mechanics of Mills theory, and was challenged shortly after it was published.

arxiv.org...

In my opinion, Mills results speak for themselves. Using his own theory, he was able to accurately predict and find reactions that produced excess energy and he is able to accurately predict and model molecular shapes and bond strengths.

Two of my favorite pictures from his lecture are the image he displays of the Millsian prediction vs. the 6-31G predictions of the total bond energies of 415 different molecules. Mills theory nails every one of them spot on.

The other one is an atomic force microscopy image of a pentacene molecule overlayed with the analytical solution from Mills theory.

If his theory was garbage, there's no way he would be able to get that kind of accuracy.

These aren't just made up pictures, anyone can use his software to get the same results.

Further, Mills has revised his theory as time has progressed, so it may be that the problems Rathke had with Mills theory may have been corrected.

At the end of the day, criticisms of theory don't matter when Mills is able to demonstrate lab proven results that support his position. Even if his theory is incomplete or has errors in it, it's obviously better at certain things than the standard model is.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433

Prediction... AnarchoCapitalist will come back in about a year time when the next rendition of "IT WILL WORK SOON" comes around... and till that time... *hits the snooze button*

Yup!So, see all you guys here same time next year?

I think its funny that AC thinks that we are so against having unlimited energy. I could certainly use a device like this and would have no reason not to want it to work.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist
Any moron can set up a fake report and flashy lights on YouTube.

Hey now that's a good idea, i'm good at doing flashy lights, even built a couple of laser steering systems.

Anyway who said i believe in hydrino's?...Hadrons maybe.

I am not going to slam AnarchoCapitalist for his beliefs, i myself don't have any conclusive evidence over BLP, but everyone has a right to their opinion.
What annoys me even more than fake OU devices are the peeps who dismiss something out of hand without doing any research on it. One good example is Searl.
His machine is so complex it's almost impossible to replicate, and i spent 10 years on that, Godin & Roschin, 2 russian engineers made crude copies, as did Paul Brown and others. Interesting fact is that the russians did get very anomalous results from their tests, like a 45% weight reduction, cold zones around the device, self-acceleration under load (also discovered by Dan Quayle) and temporal effects.

All of which were reported by Searl, despite the fact that there is no evidence of a full 3-ring SEG or IGV in operation....except some frames from (what Searl claims) are from a BBC film. Apparently the BBC say they did make a film, but it was lost or destroyed. So all we have are the 6 frames and a lot of pics of the construction project.
But how did Searl know about those effects, which had not yet been observed?
That, and other gravity/energy control experiments have proved that these anomalies accompany many such inventions involving high speed rotating magnets or charged discs. The cold zones & temporal distortions have been recorded from many totally different experiments that had nothing in common except rotation & E/M fields.

So no, it's not that simple, some debunking can be done in 5 minutes, some takes years.

Hutchison was fond of practical jokes, like the fishing line stuff, and some cross-dressing! But he also did some ground breaking research with antiphase HF tesla coils, and our old freind Barium Titanate, BaTiO3.
Curiously, he no longer does that, he sold the equipment & is now attempting to negate radiation from Fukushima by tying crystal oscillators to trees, these oscillators have to be 'recorded' with a multi-wave signal etc etc.
I still have all the stuff he sent me, but it involves a whole lot of programming & equipment it's becoming another Searl case....i'm kind of busy with something else right now. I don't think these crystals are doing anything at all.

Like i said before, there has to be a certain arrangement of geometry and materials for certain things to work.

I was lucky enough to have known Al Witherspoon who was Howard Johnson's assistant, and he assures me (while he himself has no idea how it works) that he witnessed Johnsons permanent magnet motors in operation.

There is too much evidence to simply deny that any of these effects have taken place. Peeps have sent me data & plans that other peeps would kill for. I will continue to do the proper research & post my findings. You may not like what i find, but that's not my problem.

ETA Steorn stole some of Quayles ideas in order to update their Orbo system. It didn't work.
But they are making a lot of money from the Orbo partner program
i spoke to some engineers on the inside & they told me it was all BS which i knew already since i had seen the plans, analysed the hour-long demo, and made some measurements with my own models, but at least i got that verified.
edit on 3-11-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Any moron can set up a fake report and flashy lights on YouTube.

Hey now that's a good idea, i'm good at doing flashy lights, even built a couple of laser steering systems.

Anyway who said i believe in hydrino's?...Hadrons maybe.

I am not going to slam AnarchoCapitalist for his beliefs, i myself don't have any conclusive evidence over BLP, but everyone has a right to their opinion.
What annoys me even more than fake OU devices are the peeps who dismiss something out of hand without doing any research on it. One good example is Searl.
His machine is so complex it's almost impossible to replicate, and i spent 10 years on that, Godin & Roschin, 2 russian engineers made crude copies, as did Paul Brown and others. Interesting fact is that the russians did get very anomalous results from their tests, like a 45% weight reduction, cold zones around the device, self-acceleration under load (also discovered by Dan Quayle) and temporal effects.

All of which were reported by Searl, despite the fact that there is no evidence of a full 3-ring SEG or IGV in operation....except some frames from (what Searl claims) are from a BBC film. Apparently the BBC say they did make a film, but it was lost or destroyed. So all we have are the 6 frames and a lot of pics of the construction project.
But how did Searl know about those effects, which had not yet been observed?
That, and other gravity/energy control experiments have proved that these anomalies accompany many such inventions involving high speed rotating magnets or charged discs. The cold zones & temporal distortions have been recorded from many totally different experiments that had nothing in common except rotation & E/M fields.

So no, it's not that simple, some debunking can be done in 5 minutes, some takes years.

Hutchison was fond of practical jokes, like the fishing line stuff, and some cross-dressing! But he also did some ground breaking research with antiphase HF tesla coils, and our old freind Barium Titanate, BaTiO3.
Curiously, he no longer does that, he sold the equipment & is now attempting to negate radiation from Fukushima by tying crystal oscillators to trees, these oscillators have to be 'recorded' with a multi-wave signal etc etc.
I still have all the stuff he sent me, but it involves a whole lot of programming & equipment it's becoming another Searl case....i'm kind of busy with something else right now. I don't think these crystals are doing anything at all.

Like i said before, there has to be a certain arrangement of geometry and materials for certain things to work.

I was lucky enough to have known Al Witherspoon who was Howard Johnson's assistant, and he assures me (while he himself has no idea how it works) that he witnessed Johnsons permanent magnet motors in operation.

There is too much evidence to simply deny that any of these effects have taken place. Peeps have sent me data & plans that other peeps would kill for. I will continue to do the proper research & post my findings. You may not like what i find, but that's not my problem.

ETA Steorn stole some of Quayles ideas in order to update their Orbo system. It didn't work.
But they are making a lot of money from the Orbo partner program
i spoke to some engineers on the inside & they told me it was all BS which i knew already since i had seen the plans, analysed the hour-long demo, and made some measurements with my own models, but at least i got that verified.

Of course he's entitled to his opinion and i don't think anyone has ever said otherwise. But AC never ever backs any grand claim up with anything that can stand up to even minor scrutinising (if he backs them up at all..). To come in, show a youtube video of a very bright light and then claim that that is enough to prove the machine works and that there cant be any other explanation with our current understanding of physics...but offer nothing else other than that hyperbole sentence...well, thats not giving an opinion.

We have been patient, we have asked the right questions, the other more knowledgeable guys in here have debunked every single link AC has ever posted and every single statement about Mills he has made over the years...and crucially they have backed up what they have said. Still no response from AC other the usual calls of shills, scared of goign against the status quo, just wait you will all be crying from shame soon etc...

That's not just having an opinion. I and i'm sure the others appreciate that people will believe in various things, some real, some not..but this "hit and run" tactic that AC constantly does is tiring. I'm not saying that (mildly) mocking people is good, but this is nothing compared to his attitude in this and all the other threads where he makes grand claims and doesn't that cant even withstand a bit of scrutiny.

Seriously, to show a video that literally shows just a very bright metallic burning type of light and claim that that is all the proof we should need? is that a joke? Are we idiots in here? (don't answer that..lol)

I'm sure that the more knowledgeable guys in here would LOVE to have more details in order to attempt a more in depth debunking, but what can one really do with the kind of videos AC is posting.

Its already been shown that all the scientific establishments and people backing Mills are biased in some way or even directly affiliated..still, the list gets posted time and time again.

So, yes, of course everyone can have an opinion and state it, but be ready to discuss it and have it scrutinised and be ready to follow your claims with more info rather than avoid the questions and run away. Pretty simple.

As for me, i would love this kind of thing to be real. It just isnt. Yet

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Because that video is the ONLY evidence I've bothered to present in this 17 page thread.

Please.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

Because that video is the ONLY evidence

A flashy video is NOT evidence....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I can't disagree with that

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Because that video is the ONLY evidence I've bothered to present in this 17 page thread.

Please.

Your other evidence is similarly flawed/biased as has been explained many times

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

so much for " the free market place of ideas "

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As usually happens the fringe scientists get lumped in the same group as the pseudo unicorn peeps.
I see camps of 'believers' and 'non believers' and nothing in between, like it's a religion.

It is not religion, it is science, and pseudo science. I strive to apply the scientific method always, and look for evidence, and hold that evidence up to the light. A good researcher debunks himself first, and tries to find the source of the info.

You get info, misinfo, disinfo & counter-info. After a while you can separate the wheat from the chaff, if you are diligent & honest. I know, that's a tall order these days with most peeps.

Misinfo is the most common, peeps are ill-informed both of scientific facts and current technological progress.
When Ben Ritch said we can send ET back home he wasn't joking.

Disinfo is when you get peeps putting all kinds of poop on YooToob & claiming it's real when they know it isn't.
Some of the disinfo is from the Gubmint, and it's very well organised. They groom certain peeps & actively help spread BS stories. Hey anything is better than the truth right?

Most cases are black & white, i like to focus on the grey areas (LOL)

Counter- info is simply counter BS spread to provide a sounding board for the original BS and so keeps the argument going, & thereby keeping peeps confused/angry/still guessing.
Clever, isn't it?

Most of you here are good at telling the difference, but please try not to allow yourselves to be in 'camps' of one kind or another. I was not happy debunking Steorn etc, i am not happy when i debunk the stuff that appears on YT every day, but it has to be done. Especially as the growing illiteracy & general ignorance of facts among younger generations seems to be continuing unabated, and yet no-one is concerned about it.

BLP haven't come up with the goods in the last 15 years, i would like to investigate more, including all the tech & theory links, but i simply don't have the time, it will have to wait. Since i am working on many projects which DO work, this has to go on the back shelf. But go ahead & enjoy yourselves!.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Just a quick flyby to correct you.

It's not been 15 years. It's been 25 years.

It's also cost 10s of millions of dollars. (I think I worked out close to 100 million some pages back).

Yet here we are, 25 years and millions of dollars later with flashy lights on YouTube lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think i first heard of them in 2000, they had several names with 'blacklight' in there, i think i found them while searching for a strong UV source, LOL anyway that's when i first heard of them, almost 17 years ago so you are probably right.

Wow all that cash, i could have made a LOT more than just flashy lights, i would be on Mars by now

I'm just too honest, otherwise i would be extremely wealthy right now

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Originally founded by Mills in '91 as HydroCatalysis Inc.

By January 2006 (15 years) their funding exceeding $60 million. So I would say the $100 million is very likely with the other investors since 2006.

It's kind of amazing that, in all that time, there's not even a peer-reviewed paper (outside of BLP) to look at, yet people still buy into it.
edit on 4112016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this out there. BrLP just released a series of videos on their last Industry Day public conference. The lead speaker was Colin Bannon, Chief Technology Officer for British Telecommunications. BT is an absolutely massive telcom, with a market cap of around 36 billion.

I'm working on doing a full write up of the whole conference but it will probably take me a while.

edit on 11/5/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Just thought I'd throw this out there. BrLP just released a series of videos on their last Industry Day public conference. The lead speaker was Colin Bannon, Chief Technology Officer for British Telecommunications. BT is an absolutely massive telcom, with a market cap of around 36 billion.

I'm working on doing a full write up of the whole conference but it will probably take me a while.

Well that's great and all, still doesn't answer my question as to why all involved are not billionaires by now or at the very least being approached by every major company in the world. Until that happens, it's all just bull plop

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow, for 60 mill i could probably take Elon Musk & Richard Branson to Mars & back.
They can buy the ships from me, but i want a few of Elon's cars and Virgin must publish my techno music.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

LOL

I just showed you one of the largest telecoms in the UK speaking at a BrLP event and you complain that there aren't enough billionaires in the audience.

That's hilarious.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

LOL

I just showed you one of the largest telecoms in the UK speaking at a BrLP event and you complain that there aren't enough billionaires in the audience.

That's hilarious.

No, that's not what I complained about actually. Read what wrote properly. I'm using my common sense to tell me why BLP. Are full of shi*t. If you refuse to engage yours, nothing I can do about that.

Fact is, if BLP were on the right track, let alone as close as you claim they are to a final product, Mills would be a multi billionaire, giving talks all over the world and have every single company banging on his door. You refuse to acknowledge this, and I know why. I know who BT are, I'm from the UK, just cuz some bigwig from them takes here means nothing .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Mills has a large number of companies interested in lease agreements. BT is just one of many. I find it hilarious that I can post videos of a half dozen professors all saying they validated his device, I can post videos of the reactor running, and when the time comes, I'm sure I'll be able to post videos of the prototype producing power, and people will still say it's a hoax.

There's going to be a lot of butt hurt scientists when Mills goes to market.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join